Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music (35729 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Osheme From Benue: Kcee Is Looking For His Long Lost Friend / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Yksoul(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE THAT HARRYSONG IS THE SONGS' ENGINE OF 5 STAR MUSIC
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by distilledwalex(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who be harrysong kwanu
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by DCONE1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Insightz:

According to above statements the songs where written pro bono = free of charge. They need to release the agreement signed by Harrysong. Other than that, we would just be speculating.
soo are you now telling me that Harrysong is now Father christmas....put yourself in this posiition.....would you write mutiple hit song for an artist and not ask for something in return?...huhn.....tell me?
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Now that have read from both side, I can confidently say that Harry song made a wrong move,his manager is even making things worse without refuting everything the five star music said .

Agreement is an Agreement, your time will always come, if he signed that contract then he should keep to it, it's a pity this kind of things are not taken seriously here, I guess that why artist think they can pull out any time they like.

In as much as i like Harry song and his music, I'll advice five star to take legal action on him and his record label.

His case should be use as an example in the court of law when similar case comes up, and also make artist wise up instead of signing contracts they can't keep.

I am for nobody, I'm for everybody... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Insightz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
DCONE1:
soo are you now telling me that Harrysong is now Father christmas....put yourself in this posiition.....would you write mutiple hit song for an artist and not ask for something in return?...huhn.....tell me?

Calm down man. Any reasonable man in the position of both parties would take precautions to protect their interests. If i were Harrysong, I would want to be compensated for my work. fair. If were in 5 star shoes, I would pay for such services to avoid future problems (like the present situation). Both parties would have signed a legally binding document (which I assume they all did).

Now, my comment to your was based on the assumption that that third parties, external parties (such as all of us on nairaland) are not aware of the kind of engagement signed by both parties. ( Or are you?, if you are, please let me know). So basically, all of us not party to the agreement would only make assumptions, suppositions and propound theories as to the what, why, when and where of this problem.

And I we all don't know, I can only make my comments from an unbiased point of view, based on what each party has said so far. This is a back and forth thing. and the comments we make now may come back to bite us after all the details have been revealed.

That is why I believe the only thing that will put the matter to rest would be to reveal the terms of their agreement. Whether Harrysong was compensated should be detailed in that agreement. In fact whether he wrote those songs should also be

Until then, Harrysong says he worked pro bono = free, ball is back in the court of 5 star to prove otherwise.

BTW: I don't know who their lawyers are, but they sound so amateurish in the business of entertainment law
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by micxwell(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tenplet:
pls can u tell me harrysongs music dat is more inspirational dan kcs limpopo ever.he claims he helps kc in written music bt his lyric is wack.wats de inspiration in his beta pikin raggae blues an co
Lol... Bro, let's define INSPIRATIONAL here o. From my own perspective nothing is inspirational about Limpopo jor. Inspirational for where. What will you call ADELE or SIA's music then.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by DCONE1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Insightz:

Calm down man. Any reasonable man in the position of both parties would take precautions to protect their interests. If i were Harrysong, I would want to be compensated for my work. fair. If were in 5 star shoes, I would pay for such services to avoid future problems (like the present situation). Both parties would have signed a legally binding document (which I assume they all did).

Now, my comment to your was based on the assumption that that third parties, external parties (such as all of us on nairaland) are not aware of the kind of engagement signed by both parties. ( Or are you?, if you are, please let me know). So basically, all of us not party to the agreement would only make assumptions, suppositions and propound theories as to the what, why, when and where of this problem.

And I we all don't know, I can only make my comments from an unbiased point of view, based on what each party has said so far. This is a back and forth thing. and the comments we make now may come back to bite us after all the details have been revealed.

That is why I believe the only thing that will put the matter to rest would be to reveal the terms of their agreement. Whether Harrysong was compensated should be detailed in that agreement. In fact whether he wrote those songs should also be

Until then, Harrysong says he worked pro bono = free, ball is back in the court of 5 star to prove otherwise.

BTW: I don't know who their lawyers are, but they sound so amateurish in the business of entertainment law
.I know what you are trying to do....you want to prove to me that you are more learnerd than me or intellectually inclined than me ....well its oK ...it is allowed ....but me I go with common sense and reasoning.....well I agree with you in the part that both parties sound childish and amateurish in the business of entertaInment law....but the point I'm trying to prove to you here is a natural thing ..man always want something in return ,especially when it comes to promoting somebody or somethin more than 1,2,3 or 4 times ..you can't produce multiple hitsong for somebody without asKing something in return...even blacK face that wrote african queen oo just one hit song that 2face stole did not allow 2face to rest........you can't tell me that you would fry sweet akara everyday and say you don't want to taste it or get someting in return for your effort...aah aarrh are you father chrismass?..there is either an agreement between both parties or something is paid in return.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by alex81(m): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Dissapointed.

after reading stories from both parties, harry definitely got D's wrong.

He didn't address d issue on breach of contract raised by d 5 star grp

was busy addressing how untalented kc is... u forgot dat if not for kc nobody would've even known u! kc brought u to limelight. be grateful 4 dat.

we're talking contract, ur talking talent

because ur talented does not give u d right to do anyhow! there are rules oga!

ungrateful ejit.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Insightz(m): 1:56am On Jan 30, 2017
DCONE1:
.I know what you are trying to do....you want to prove to me that you are more learnerd than me or intellectually inclined than me ....well its oK ...it is allowed ....but me I go with common sense and reasoning.....well I agree with you in the part that both parties sound childish and amateurish in the business of entertaInment law....but the point I'm trying to prove to you here is a natural thing ..man always want something in return ,especially when it comes to promoting somebody or somethin more than 1,2,3 or 4 times ..you can't produce multiple hitsong for somebody without asKing something in return...even blacK face that wrote african queen oo just one hit song that 2face stole did not allow 2face to rest........you can't tell me that you would fry sweet akara everyday and say you don't want to taste it or get someting in return for your effort...aah aarrh are you father chrismass?..there is either an agreement between both parties or something is paid in return.

Thanks for your feedback. I am not trying to sound learned or intellectually inclined than you. Everyone has the ability to think, and argue intellectually. Every point of view can always bring some new insights.

Now, I agree with you that man always wants something in return for services offered. It could be in the form of monetary compensation (e.g. 5 star paying Harrysong for the songs written) it could also be in the form of benefits which would later yield a dividend (for e.g. 5 star could agree to build Harrysong's carrier by giving him a bigger platform.

It is very likely that some sort of payment or compensation was involved in their arrangement. Usually in artist management/record label deals, the record label holds the upper hand. The record label has a large control over the rights of the artist for the duration of the contract. Upon release or expiration of the contract, the artist can walk away to another label or open a new one ( Remember 50 cent and Young Buck)?

Now according to 5 star statement, Harrysong left for another record label.Why? Could it be because his contract expired? or could it be that he was released by 5 star? or could it be that he just decided to leave? We don't have details to these. In the first and second situations, Harrysong may or not be guilty of breach if released or if the contract expired, unless, Harrysong was unable to meet certain terms in the contracts. In the third situation, Harrysong would be guilty of breach of contract which is a civil action that does not necessarily warrant the involvement of the police. From business point of view, there was no need for 5 star to involve the police. If they had a valid claim (which they may well have) I expected them to simply sue or seek settlement with Harrysong). I think they just wanted to show him they had some sort of control/power?

5 star made the accusations and Harrysong answered, although he didn't talk specifically about the breach of contract. So, I expect 5 star to come out swinging next. I expect them to bring out more details on this issue. This way we would actually know who is actually blowing smoke. I would prefer 5 star to go simply go to court to enforce their contractual rights instead of going to all the blogs.

I assure you, we are yet to see the end of this saga. I keep my fingers crossed. Whether Harrysong was paid or not, we shall soon know!

Have a nice day.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by shiimah: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2017
tutudesz:

and drug dealing is in which blood you little fool?
Who is this one... Lolzz..

pained kid
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by singledude(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2017
123vincent:
we knw kcee is talentless,.. Mr songs wrote all the songs for five star music....tell us something abt E-money,(like his source of wealth)... am only interested in knowin his source of wealth..#exposeEmoney

Typical example of a frustrated poverty stricken fool.What's your biz with his money or it's source?him steal money from you? nonsense.Nigerians will never mind their business.Bad belle ppl.

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Schwartz: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
shinarambo1:
they are both talentless. birds of the sane feather.
Hello, sent you a PM kindly respond. its kinda urgent...
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by ebuclassic18(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Naijahotloaded:

http://onestreetboy.com.ng/2017/01/28/exclusive-kcee-is-confused-and-frustrated-harrysongs-new-management-reacts/

No matter wat five star music has done to you this not the best way to resolve it you wrote all the songs but your not broke they spent alot on you, for Christ why sake are people like this i guess your greedy and want to claim all the glory becos of pride i believe without five star music you wont be successful as you are now.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by CHARLOE(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2017
DCONE1:
but he didn't write it for free now....he was payed for it or it was part of the agreement they made.
Guess u do t no d meaning of pro bono, Free!
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by tutudesz: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
shiimah:
Who is this one... Lolzz..
pained kid
Someone better than your family!
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by shiimah: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
tutudesz:

Someone better than your family!
Kindly forward your frustrations to Buhari and your family..... I'm not responsible for ur stupidity....

meanwhile, have you gotten your free meal for today? or didn't u go to school? coz hunger bad gan
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by DCONE1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
CHARLOE:

Guess u do t no d meaning of pro bono, Free!
fine Mr pro bono....you have won I don't know the meaning.....are you happy? Now leave me alone....you are more intelligent and wiser than I am ......you know everything I'm just a little mind.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by DCONE1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Insightz:

Thanks for your feedback. I am not trying to sound learned or intellectually inclined than you. Everyone has the ability to think, and argue intellectually. Every point of view can always bring some new insights.

Now, I agree with you that man always wants something in return for services offered. It could be in the form of monetary compensation (e.g. 5 star paying Harrysong for the songs written) it could also be in the form of benefits which would later yield a dividend (for e.g. 5 star could agree to build Harrysong's carrier by giving him a bigger platform.

It is very likely that some sort of payment or compensation was involved in their arrangement. Usually in artist management/record label deals, the record label holds the upper hand. The record label has a large control over the rights of the artist for the duration of the contract. Upon release or expiration of the contract, the artist can walk away to another label or open a new one ( Remember 50 cent and Young Buck)?

Now according to 5 star statement, Harrysong left for another record label.Why? Could it be because his contract expired? or could it be that he was released by 5 star? or could it be that he just decided to leave? We don't have details to these. In the first and second situations, Harrysong may or not be guilty of breach if released or if the contract expired, unless, Harrysong was unable to meet certain terms in the contracts. In the third situation, Harrysong would be guilty of breach of contract which is a civil action that does not necessarily warrant the involvement of the police. From business point of view, there was no need for 5 star to involve the police. If they had a valid claim (which they may well have) I expected them to simply sue or seek settlement with Harrysong). I think they just wanted to show him they had some sort of control/power?

5 star made the accusations and Harrysong answered, although he didn't talk specifically about the breach of contract. So, I expect 5 star to come out swinging next. I expect them to bring out more details on this issue. This way we would actually know who is actually blowing smoke. I would prefer 5 star to go simply go to court to enforce their contractual rights instead of going to all the blogs.

I assure you, we are yet to see the end of this saga. I keep my fingers crossed. Whether Harrysong was paid or not, we shall soon know!

Have a nice day.
Now I agree with you...5star should go to court and let's hear from both parties befor coming to conclusion....thanks for the response and broad explanation....enjoy your day... grin
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Tenplet(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
micxwell:

Lol... Bro, let's define INSPIRATIONAL here o. From my own perspective nothing is inspirational about Limpopo jor. Inspirational for where. What will you call ADELE or SIA's music then.
inspirational musnt be a lesson or singing abt life..it deals wit many tins bro..de rhythm or de beat can be inspirational like wizkids instrumental for i love my baby..dude am an artist and i tell u dat kcx songs are beter dan harysongs both de instrumentals and de lyrics
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by micxwell(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tenplet:
inspirational musnt be a lesson or singing abt life..it deals wit many tins bro..de rhythm or de beat can be inspirational like wizkids instrumental for i love my baby..dude am an artist and i tell u dat kcx songs are beter dan harysongs both de instrumentals and de lyrics
Well understood bro.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by tutudesz: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
shiimah:
Kindly forward your frustrations to Buhari and your family..... I'm not responsible for ur stupidity....

meanwhile, have you gotten your free meal for today? or didn't u go to school? coz hunger bad gan
sorry for replying you later,been busy trying to find a doctor to treat your stupidity and your foolishness but all are busy at the moment.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Phobia1: 2:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Came:
This is why people no dey gree help people again... Dem don Carry this wan come outside make am popular, he come wan dey spoil their name... Kc don sing song way blow even before dem sign this man, abi na him still write the song that time... Hmmmmmm!!
Mention the song wey kcee take blow aside those mentioned in this article.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Phobia1: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mogbe!!!! See finishing!!! The only thing Kcee can do now to reedeem his image is to do night vigil in the studio and bring out a very very hot single that will shut everyone up!!! angry angry
Hmm as good as that sounds, the fact is up can't force the talent u don't have.
What he's currently doing is to loom for another good song writer that will be paid to do the job. His brother(and maybe him too now) have the money to pay-off the writer(s)
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Phobia1: 2:10am On Feb 01, 2017
miqos02:
even when KC was part of kcpresh group?
they only have one "popular" song that was forced down d throat of "kennis music" fans. note that
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Schwartz:
Hello, sent you a PM kindly respond. its kinda urgent...
i replied your email.
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Schwartz: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
shinarambo1:

i replied your email.

Thank you. But you need to click 'follow' first on my Nairaland profile so I can send my message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Chacha Eke-fani's Father Made Commissioner Of Education In Ebonyi (photo) / Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.