Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband (35049 Views)

I Just Discovered That This Laundry Basket Has 591 Holes And The Cover Has 165 H / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by dre11(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A father of six, Emmanuel Okon has lost huge sum of money after his wife, Peace, mistakenly burnt money hid inside a dirty clothes bag kept in the house after he refused to bring money to buy food for the family.

The incident happened at Fayemi Street in Ejigbo Lagos where the couple live.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the amount mistakenly burnt by Peace was about N50,000 which Okon hid inside the bag without the knowledge of his wife.

On the day the incident happened, his wife had pleaded to Okon to bring money to buy some ‘De Rica’ of rice to cook for the family but he sworn he did not had any money for food in the family and left.

He explained that he had lost significant number of customers as a auto mechanic which had affected his income and makes it unable to raise money for feeding the family.

Peace, who is also heavily pregnant, decided to clean their room apartment and do away with some old, dirty clothes kept in a bag in the room by burning them not knowing Okon hid some money inside the bag.

When Okon returned, he went where the bag was to check if the money he kept there was still there only to discover the bag was missing.

He called his wife to know where she kept the bag but was told she took it earlier and burnt them.

Okon broke down and started crying, and revealed she had burnt the money he kept inside there.

When Peace told him that he informed him that he had no money when he asked him for money to buy rice to cook for the family, he started beating her despite she was pregnant.

It took the intervention of the neighbours who prevented him from further beaten Peace, who told everyone what happened.

The matter became an issue at the neighbourhood, with some neighbours said the man was right for not disclosing all the money he had for security purpose, while others said he has paid the price for lying to his wife and seems intended to starve his family whereas he had such huge sum of money and refused to provide for the family.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-burnt-money-hidden-inside-laundry-basket-husband/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin

A stingy man will never enjoy his money, even the little he has will be taken away from him...

Proverbs chapter smth verse smth!

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by greatgod2012(f): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
It wasn't an intentional act from the part of the wife.

The fault was with the man who was foolish but thought he was smart!

There's a price for every action of ours.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by INTROVERT(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just 50k.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by greatgod2012(f): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
grin

A stingy man will never enjoy his money, even the little he has will be taken away from him...

I love this your quote o!

Imagine! He impregnated the woman but shying away from his responsibilities by being stingy and insensitive to his family's needs.

Now that he has lost his money by his foolishness, I hope he'll be nicer and considerate to the needs of his wife and family next time.

The wife was innocent and acted innocently.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by greatgod2012(f): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
Just 50k.

50k is a very lot of money to some people.

Fingers are not equal!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by browniex: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you are afraid of losing money,you will never be rich.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by dingbang(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
greatgod2012:

I love this your quote o!

Imagine! He impregnated the woman but shying away from his responsibilities by being stingy and insensitive to his family's needs.

Now that he has lost his money by his foolishness, I hope he'll be nicer and considerate to the needs of his wife and family next time.

The wife was innocent and acted innocently.
lol a clear definition of God's word, "my word will not return back until they have accomplished what it was said"..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Serves him rite.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by eyinjuege: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
I hope the wife saw the money, and kept it before burning the clothes. At least, she can keep that. Better she has the money than for it to be burnt.
Why is he now looking for money about when he claimed not to have any in the house

6 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by johnstar(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by voicelez: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
I hope we don't have this kind of men on nairaland. Seun I hope you are not like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Uh Oh! That's terrible

If it was truly an accident, it is probably a blessing in disguise
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by obembet(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chai, in this recession... I pray make peace reign for that family.

And Igbo pple no dey play with money
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by wasco8(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good for the stingy husband
quote author=SUPERPACK post=46269719]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Adeoba10(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
God catch you.... That was how my stingy friend decided to count his money inside pit latrine, while hanging his jeans the money (bounded with rubber band) fell from his pocket and bounced inside the latrine... We just heard the noise from the toilet, yeeeehhhh!!!! Whereas we just asked this guy to donate money for us to cook concortion rice... grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by oatzeal(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
NA WA OOO ... JUST LIKE THIS GUY DID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPUOcqs7EnU
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol. The man needs to be ashamed that he was caught lieing. Anyway, the woman can sue the man to court for maltreating her.

|| MY NAME IS MARIAM || AM A FEMALE SHOEMAKER || ''CLICK HERE TO CHECK MY FOOTWEAR DESIGNS''
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by kenzysmith: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
So watin make we come do insult her no she did the ryt thing tanks to d witches 4rm d man village
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by missioner(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
What's huge in 50K SMH

We never can tell, maybe the man is not the owner of the money, and that was why he told his wife he had no money.
Meanwhile he shouldn't have resulted to beating the woman sha
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
In an African Safari,A LION suddenly bounced on my wife

WIFE-Shoot him! Shoot him!

Me-Yes Yes.I'm changing d battery of my camera
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Pavore9: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
The husband was playing stingy!
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by jhydebaba(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
chai!!! Omo see gobe shocked
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lolz.... I doubt the woman would burn d stuffs without checking what's in d bag first. The sharp woman don pocket d money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by doctorgold(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Is it just me who thinks the woman saw and picked the money and then decided to burn the bag? Who burns a bag without being sure there is no valuable in it?.
It serves the man right though.
It serves him right.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Myself2(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why do people do that
I once attended a couples meeting where one wife stood up and started admonishing every couple present to be open to each other,narrating how one day she decided to clear our some junk from their house which included a certain carton full of old pieces of paper.She gathered everything and dumped them in the general trash can of their compound.Later in the evening when the husband came back home,he raised alarm that who removed the carton he kept atop their wardrobe,the wife then answered that she cleared it out along with other junk.She said she nearly fainted when the husband announced that he kept 200k in that carton.I ask "Who does that" ,well unfortunately for them,as they both dashed outside to check the dust bin,they did not see the particular carton anymore.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by decode55(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
grin

cheesy
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by mykeljosef: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
in the end who loses

then the yeye woman will come to complain about how her husband doesn't give her money

abeg borrow me that "i will hit your mouth with baton" pic
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Mrkidata: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by cutedharmee: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Don't mind d stingy man jare. Ara ile ahun o gbadun ahun, ahun funra re o gbadun ara e

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.