Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone (31734 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

Since the middle of last year I have been a lonely but definite voice singing against Ponzi schemes with MMM as their godfather, not because i'm jobless but because I see other Nigerians as my brother.

The plain truth is that those asking people and media to leave MMM alone are basically a group of people who have their cash trapped in the system. They are a bunch of greedy Nigerians who want other people to bail them out of their current but sad predicament. They feel people and the media are doing a great job dissuading people from PHing or even fulfilling their PHes.

These people are no different from rogues and serial killers. They are inherently wicked. They know the sad feeling having their hard earned money trapped with no say over getting back even the capital. Yet they want others to fall in the same ditch they have fallen.

Today being Sunday presents another chance for repentance. Look at what greed have done to you and make a stance to have a clean slate. If Ponzi schemes ask you for more money to free your lost cash forget them. If they release your money take it run and never look back but don't encourage others to invest in a scheme that almost ruined you.

Happy sunday and a blessed year for us all.

I remain Sgt Ponzi Hater.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by azidomedogo: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Boring.....Thread closed undecidedBoring.....Thread closed

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by CarrotAndStick: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alright, you've made your point. MMM and snake news are top rivals of the Nairaland front page. Now kindly wait for Seun to come and move your thread to the permanent site. I believe it's what you want.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
azidomedogo:

It's boring but sincere. It is interesting wen they ask you to pay 50k and make 10million in 2 weeks. But it's becomes funny when after a month your cash Is trapped and there's no one to hold. It becomes boring wen they keep telling you they are maintaining a server as if maintenance will bring people to pay you.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Goovo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Boring,
As usual, front page loading

Anyways check my signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Goovo:
Boring, As usual, front page loading
Anyways check my signature
It's always boring to ponzi schemers. GHWW will crash mark my words

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
azidomedogo:

Boring with 2 likes.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Jibril10: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
ponzihater:
The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

Since the middle of last year I have been a lonely but definite voice singing against Ponzi schemes with MMM as their godfather, not because i'm jobless but because I see other Nigerians as my brother.

The plain truth is that those asking people and media to leave MMM alone are basically a group of people who have their cash trapped in the system. They are a bunch of greedy Nigerians who want other people to bail them out of their current but sad predicament. They feel people and the media are doing a great job dissuading people from PHing or even fulfilling their PHes.

These people are no different from rogues and serial killers. They are inherently wicked. They know the sad feeling having their hard earned money trapped with no say over getting back even the capital. Yet they want others to fall in the same ditch they have fallen.

Today being Sunday presents another chance for repentance. Look at what greed have done to you and make a stance to have a clean slate. If Ponzi schemes ask you for more money to free your lost cash forget them. If they release your money take it run and never look back but don't encourage others to invest in a scheme that almost ruined you.

Mind your own business!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by classicyung(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
U call MMM a ponzi scheme
Then politics is what?
Even life itself is a ponzi scheme because its full of risk and at the end it dont favours everybody.
Even nairaland is a ponzi scheme, we keep clicking threads but someones bank account is getting fatter.
Plz allow people to live their life and take their risk.
Plz & plz Leave MMM alone ooh

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by zamirikpo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
ur are heavily seconded...... from my end

u couldnt have put it any better. he who has ears, let him hear.

shikena

24 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Mobinatric: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mumu... U dey find front page ba grin
ponzihater:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by oviepuege(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
ponzihater:

It's always boring to ponzi schemers. GHWW will crash mark my words
Y do u say ghw will crash

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
zamirikpo:
ur are heavily seconded...... from my end

u couldnt have put it any better. he who has ears, let him hear.

shikena

God bless you. We keep educating people because we know we have people who are for us

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mobinatric:
Mumu... U dey find front page ba grin

Think with your brain sometimes. It won't kill you

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
oviepuege:

Y do u say ghw will crash

Every Ponzi scheme must come to an end because it negates the Law of Enterprise. Thanks for asking and wanting to be educated

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Odkosh: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
We don hear u. So pack welk

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by mavister(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
ponzihater:

Ogbeni..ur opinion is best kept to ur self.. No one needs it.. Cry me a river..durrh..u really care? So Why not visit the less privileged home or motherless to donate victuals or money? Hypocrite.. FYI ,,There are a thousand and one of such schemes active why nat pick on each and everyone of em?...even ur moniker being "ponzi hater" is sickening and ridiculous as you are..

Ps...ur post is as dumb and baseless as this

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Mobinatric: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
U see your life...no front page.... Mumu
ponzihater:

Think with your brain sometimes. It won't kill you

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2017
mavister:

Ogbeni..ur opinion is best kept to ur self.. No one needs it.. Cry me a river..durrh..u really care? So Why not visit the less privileged home or motherless to donate victuals or money? Hypocrite.. FYI ,,There are a thousand and one of such schemes active why nat pick on each and everyone of em?...even ur moniker being "ponzi hater" is sickening and ridiculous as you are..

God knows I warned u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Mobinatric:
U see your life...no front page.... Mumu

I don't fight for front page like u
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by zamirikpo(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017

by there post, u shall know them........am sure uve lost alot on MMM, unleashing all this hate on @ponzihater isnt gonna get u ur money back, am sure everyone is entitled to his opinion.....

sometimes i wonder who is really DUMB abi DUMBER here............ grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2017
zamirikpo:

by there post, u shall know them........am sure uve lost alot on MMM, unleashing all this hate on @ponzihater isnt gonna get u ur money back, am sure everyone is entitled to his opinion.....

sometimes i wonder who is really DUMB abi DUMBER here............ grin grin grin

Chairman don't throw subtle shades at me pls. I speak the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by ruffhandu: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:

Chairman don't throw subtle shades at me pls. I speak the truth.

I think he's on ur side Bro.

From sometime last year when they kept bomabrding my phone with bulk sms, and I checked their website eventually, only to find out it is no investment but a scam (I told the customer care who chatted with me online so), I kept warning all around me to stay away from the scam.

Unfortunately, only verfy few listened to me. I only know one colleague that didn't fall for it. The other did once and heeded my advice. The rest were neck deep into it.

That is the reason I mock and laugh at them every now and then cos I told them it'll crash eventually but they said NEVER.
Some can't talk in my presence now. Greedy people!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
ruffhandu:

I think he's on ur side Bro.

From sometime last year when they kept bomabrding my phone with bulk sms, and I checked their website eventually, only to find out it is no investment but a scam (I told the customer care who chatted with me online so), I kept warning all around me to stay away from the scam.

Unfortunately, only verfy few listened to me. I only know one colleague that didn't fall for it. The other did once and heeded my advice. The rest were neck deep into it.

That is the reason I mock and laugh at them every now and then cos I told them it'll crash eventually but they said NEVER.
Some can't talk in my presence now. Greedy people!

God bless you. A colleague was so convinced about ultimate cycler that he invested for me and 3 others with d aim of dashing us small Kishi when the money matures he never did. 50k gone. Sadly we see daily but not one word on the issue.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by fizzy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
fizzy:
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV

Pls don't ever try this rubbish on my post again. Pls I have nothing to do with this and its obviously a scam waiting to happen. If you must donate it should be to the less privilege expecting nothing in return.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by johnstar(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Una stil carry mmm mata for head like gala grin

Mmm: d most viewed topic on nairaland so far dis year grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op, pls change the title to "MY OPINION ABOUT THOSE ASKING PEOPLE TO LEAVE MMM ALONE"

There are some that invested in MMM due to the need to raise cash in the shortest possible time to pay fees, hospital bills, debts etc. It's not because they don't have any jobs or other sources of income but probably because they are quite desperate and are not looking to keep all their eggs in one basket. You can't hold that against them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Jeffrey12(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
undecided
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by seunlayi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
mmm is dead already

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by NNVanguard(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:

Subtle Truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Investors Chat Room And Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.