Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 (18802 Views)

How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test / Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by SoniaPee: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please I need the KPMG past questions and study pack.. Please I recently just found out that I can get help from this platform.. Please help a sister.. My email address is soniaben.w@gmail.com
Thanks much!
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Tynnie: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Hi, kindly send the study packs to my mail. toyinsparkle@gmail.com. Thank you.
blazingkings:
Hello my fellow NLanders. I noticed that most KPMG applicants are in need of past questions for the test on 4th February, 2017. I think I can be of help as I have a couple of questions and study packs. Kindly drop your mail here so that I can forward them to you ASAP. Please follow this trend to enable me compile the emails before sending it latest 11pm today. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by jolarike: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2017
hi guys,
please i need kpmg questions and study packs. my E-mail address is moyinny4real@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by girlsupersonic(f): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2017
SoniaPee:

Hi @blazingkings please send me the KPMG questions and the study pack. Please my test is on Friday. My email is soniaben.w@gmail.com
Thanks much
Please can you also send to me. Mine comes up next thank you. Patiently waiting on tension lol
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Tochez1(f): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hi @blazingkings please can u send me kpmg questions and study pack?? Here is my email: ifedioratochi1@gmail.com
God bless you.
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Jozeeprosper(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
blazingkings:
This email address is wrong. The mail I sent bounced
ibikiunleg2001@yahoo.co.uk

Hello sir, pls I ll b glad if I can get the past questions, jozeeprosper@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by OreoPaschal(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
blazingkings:
Hello my fellow NLanders. I noticed that most KPMG applicants are in need of past questions for the test on 4th February, 2017. I think I can be of help as I have a couple of questions and study packs. Kindly drop your mail here so that I can forward them to you ASAP. Please follow this trend to enable me compile the emails before sending it latest 11pm today. Thanks
Good morning bro! Please kindly forward the past questions you have to this mail, adikspaschalc@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Paultaiwo101: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello Mr. Blazingkings, Compliments of the season, pls I'd like you to forward KPMG past questions to my email @paultaiwo934@gmail.com Thanks in adv. Best wishes for the new year.
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Liamzzybaba(m): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2018
blazingkings:
good morning sir.pls I need d study pack ishittm...... thank u
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by lakeoris(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Please I need the KPMG past questions and study pack.. email. ( lakeoris@yahoo.com ) .. thanks
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Battywonder(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
KPMG APTITUDE TEST is considered one of the most dreaded aptitude tests around the globe. This is because; the test evaluates your reasoning skills rather than your ability to memorize. This aptitude test by KPMG tests your cognitive skills. The exam does not test what you have just studied a day to the exam. It tests the knowledge you have acquired over time. It tests your ability to think on the spot and gain knowledge in your environment. Although, you might study the answers to the questions a day to the exam and still ace it. In the actual sense where you don’t know what to expect on the test day, it might be difficult to pass the test.

Don’t worry about passing the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. You have taken a bold step to be reading this article. I will divulge a lot about the KPMG APTITUDE TEST in this article. With the information in this article, you just don’t have a choice than to pass the test. You are reading this article just because you want to pass the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. I will help you achieve your goal. Who doesn’t want to work in a firm like KPMG and get the best training from industry’s experts?

You are wondering if I work for KPMG. The answer is no. However, I will like to tell you that I have written the exam before and I was successful. I was sent a congratulatory message some weeks after the exam.

CONTINUE READING ABOUT HOW TO PASS THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST

Source: https://educareful.com/blog/pass-kpmg-aptitude-test/
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2018
blazingkings:

Please send the question to me. mzkaris15@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by CoolFlame(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
jerrrrry:
Check your mail, I've sent you some.
Please can you forward some past questions to me.....
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by CoolFlame(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
blazingkings:

Please can i have the practice questions too? Thanks for the antcipated help

Sent
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Otistreams: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
uot_Amechi@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by omsoo: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please send the study pack to me too at
omsootheblessed@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by LMAyedun(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
blazingkings:
Christyajigah@gmail.com
d_egbeyemi2@hotmail.com
opeyemiabosede1991@gmail.com
jiderebel@gmail.com
isaacadebayo11@ gmail.com
topkushymo@gmail.com
Olumideoyindamola@gmail.com
adeyemifeyisola@gmail.com
temilolu_osire@yahoo.com
ibikiunleg2001@yahoo.co.uk

Second batch of study pack and questions for KPMG aptitude test 2017 sent. Best of luck guyz. God will see us through.
Please, can you help me with study pack and questions for KPMG aptitude test. Please, this is urgent. God bless you
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by LMAyedun(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
blazingkings:

Sent
Please, help me with the KPMG past questions and study pack. Thank you.
ayedunlekan@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by midemi24: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
blazingkings:
Please I also need the past questions iwalewa_va@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Dannyonos26: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Help me with the study pack please.
Dannyonojah26@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by romeoetin(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2018
Romeoetin@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by onyi92: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good day people, please I need KPMG aptitude test past questions. It’s urgent! Please send to onyinyeiyizoba@gmail.com

Thanks!!!
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by onyi92: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=blazingkings post=53291555]

Please I need the study pack for KPMG aptitude test as well...onyinyeiyizoba@gmail.com...thanks!
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Finafina(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
blazingkings:

Hello!!!! Can you also send me the kpmg past qsts? My email addy is rkayfina07@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by onyi92: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2018
midemi24:

Please I also need the past questions iwalewa_va@yahoo.co.uk

Onyinyeiyizoba@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by onyi92: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2018
blazingkings:

Pls send to onyinyeiyizoba@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Ayomide002: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2018
blazingkings:
omoyeleolalekan96@gmail
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Ifeholuwar(f): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
pls send to: abisolababatunde47@gmail.com
Thank You!!
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by Ifeholuwar(f): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Ayomide002
post=65191025:

omoyeleolalekan96@gmail
abisolababatunde47@gmail.Com
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by kenite18: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello, Please I am also in need of the study pack my exam is next week.

Email :enakeno.odudu@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017 by kenite18: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
blazingkings:

Please I am in need of the study pack and questions
enakeno.odudu@gmail.com

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship Program. / Abducted Students, Staff Of Nigeria Turkish School released / Photos From The Burial Of UNIZIK Graduate Who Died Few Weeks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.