Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. (5118 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Men are scum!
That is if you believe twitter or any other social media site. According to these sites, Nigerian men take the cake in “scumness”. If you read stories of heart broken women that have been dealt with by our Nigerian bobos, you’d agree that men are truly scum.

Many Nigerian men are defending themselves against the serial scum allegations. Naija women are still not believing them. Here are some things that men do to push women away and get labelled “scum”:
1. Comparing you to their ex

You know these type of guys who compare every darn thing you do to the way their ex did it. If you cook Jollof rice before frying dodo, they’ll complain and tell you their ex fried dodo before cooking rice. You can’t please men like that.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
2. Their mother’s word is law

Some guys can’t breathe without checking if it’s alright with their mum first. Their mother’s word is final. If you have any quarrels, his mum hears about it before the matter is settled.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by EmperorLee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
In three words, tell me why you are back here
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
3. Being bossy and overbearing

Some men believe because they are men, their word is final. These are the ones that always want to control everything you do and boss you around. They always want to be right even when they are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
4. Cheating

You’d be surprised to learn some guys believe that cheating is a man’s nature. These ones don’t see anything wrong with cheating. They engage in it like it’s a sport. A guy who thinks cheating is normal in a relationship “Issa scum”.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dead on arrival
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
5. Being excessively jealous

Almost every woman has encountered a man who thought his excessive jealousy was attractive. Checking every guy your girlfriend comes in contact with because you’re sure they will toast her is not attractive and is 100% scum behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
I like this Op grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
6. Being stingy

Sometimes in a relationship, one party may require help financially. Some men would never have to help you out. But when it comes to spending money in the club, sports betting and MMM, they be like:

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by BigThinAbner: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
shut up dear smiley
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by CentaurXXXV: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Save this trash pile.

Who dumped you? grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
7. Never has time

Biko, who has a girlfriend they never have time for? For some men, giving you attention or spending time with you isn’t important. We wonder what they’re doing with their time?!

We wish our men would do better to redeem themselves from this whole scum behaviour thing.

omgvoice.com/lifestyle/nigeria-men-scum/?geoip&country=NG
Cc:Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by oatzeal(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
cool post

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
EmperorLee:
In three words, tell me why you are back here
wink cheesy tongue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by subtlemee(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmm...turning my man over from back to front to check from head to toe if he has any of these qualities mentioned above,my boxes are packed

Brb
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mtcheeeeeww
undecided
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
BigThinAbner:
shut up dear smiley
lipsrsealed smiley
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
CentaurXXXV:
Save this trash pile.

Who dumped you? grin
angry undecided
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
I have none of these qualities but all my ex girlfriends still think l'm a ''scum''.

What can l say? Women will always be women.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by CentaurXXXV: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
mizzbouqui:

>sad undecided

tongue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I have none of these qualities but all my ex girlfriends still think l'm a ''scum''.

What can l say? Women will always be women.
Nope
Maybe some of those qualities that make you a scum is not listed here (the 7 qualities are not all)
So check yourself verywell and stop being a scum smiley
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Happy scum day.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
mizzbouqui:

Nope
Maybe some of those qualities that make you a scum is not listed here (the 7 qualities are not all)
So check yourself verywell and stop being a scum smiley

Hahahahaha.

And I thought you left none out.

You will do well to mention others because l honestly see myself as one of the few good guys around.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Young03(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
To my suprise, my girlfriend possess all these qualities

what then do i call her?
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Hahahahaha.

And I thought you left none out.

You will do well to mention others because l honestly see myself as one of the few good guys around.
Don't bother about the rest, just check yourself, I've tried by helping you with those 7 qualities
You can start this by calling your ex galfrnds one by one and asking them why they think you are a scum, if you don't have their phone numbers, I think you should go to their houses wink
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Young03:
To my suprise, my girlfriend possess all these qualities

what then do i call her?
Call her a scum!!!
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
She done come cheesy i will send you back angry
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Young03(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
mizzbouqui:
Call her a scum!!!

she de monitor my movement like kilode!
Shes afraid other girls will snatch me away
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
mizzbouqui:

7. Never has time

Biko, who has a girlfriend they never have time for? For some men, giving you attention or spending time with you isn’t important. We wonder what they’re doing with their time?!

We wish our men would do better to redeem themselves from this whole scum behaviour thing.

guilty of this grin
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by uboma(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
@ mizzbouqui,

nice thread.

You may wish to include those men who kiss and tell every detail to their friends.

but note that not all men are guilty of the points raised by you.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
mizzbouqui:

Don't bother about the rest, just check yourself, I've tried by helping you with those 7 qualities
You can start this by calling your ex galfrnds one by one and asking them why they think you are a scum, if you don't have their phone numbers, I think you should go to their houses wink

Bad idea. A couple of them wish me death like l was the President.

I know l'm a good guy,certainly. Just misunderstood.

So l will just behave myself and relax here until l walk into the one that will spark my soul,and most importantly understand me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! / Check Out How This Lady Was Clothed By A Twitter User After Tweeting Nake*d (ph) / I Need A Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.