Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here (15808 Views)

Rectem Interview Invite / Invitation For Aptitude Test RECTEM / Redeemer's College Of Technology And Management (RECTEM) Massive Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
kola42:
Halla guys,

I heard they sent letter to people to accept or reject offer within two weeks. Some positions were demoted.
Any updates
Pls tell me the position that were demoted.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by kola42: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Science laboratory Technology
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
kola42:
Science laboratory Technology
Alright thank u.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by kola42: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2018
@bosedetoyin23. Any updates from them to you via email or sms?
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
No. When is rectem university resuming.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
kola42:
@bosedetoyin23. Any updates from them to you via email or sms?
Bosedetoyin23:
No. When is rectem university resuming.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Any update
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by hugochuks60(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
pls any update. its been a while o
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by kola42: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2018
I heard students have started registering. Has anyone been given offer here with resumption date
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Any other update
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by jagun333: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Update Don finish...na speculation remain..
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by princedouglas(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Just got a mail requesting me to come pick up my appointment letter... I wonder if they expect me to still take the same position I applied for back then... Lol.

Email below

Calvary Greetings in Jesus name, I'm pleased to inform you that you have been offered an appointment with the College. Please pick up your letter of Appointment immediately from the Registrar's Office in Admin Block, Redeemer's College of Technology and Management Redemption Camp. Office hours is between 9am &5pm Monday - Friday. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by jagun333: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2018
princedouglas:
Just got a mail requesting me to come pick up my appointment letter... I wonder if they expect me to still take the same position I applied for back then... Lol.

Email below

Calvary Greetings in Jesus name, I'm pleased to inform you that you have been offered an appointment with the College. Please pick up your letter of Appointment immediately from the Registrar's Office in Admin Block, Redeemer's College of Technology and Management Redemption Camp. Office hours is between 9am &5pm Monday - Friday. Thank you
congratulations
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by kola42: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2018
Congrats
princedouglas:

Email below

Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
princedouglas:

Email below

U mean u guys av bn on dis since Jan 2017? nawa ooo, ur sentence up there shows u got a beta offer already...Congrats all the same
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by princedouglas(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lol... While congratulations might be in order... It's unfortunate some of us have moved pass the position we applied for then.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by jagun333: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
princedouglas:
Lol... While congratulations might be in order... It's unfortunate some of us have moved pass the position we applied for then.
was I today you were given the letter
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by jagun333: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
princedouglas:
was it today you were given the letter?
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by princedouglas(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
I got that email yesterday...
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by jagun333: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
princedouglas:
that's great ....academics I guess....just pick the letter and look at the offer..If it is better...pick it
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by hugochuks60(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
princedouglas:

pls which post did u apply for? help us with a range of pay n other incentives.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by princedouglas(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Sorry Hugo, I won't be able to help as I am not picking up the appointment letter. I applied for a lecturer 3 then though.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by jagun333: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2018
princedouglas:
Sorry Hugo, I won't be able to help as I am not picking up the appointment letter. I applied for a lecturer 3 then though.
baba...na you get mouth pass �������
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by hugochuks60(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
jagun333:
baba...na you get mouth pass �������

loollzz as in ehnn. the job is still needed tho!
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by kola42: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Happy new year...
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by bimscastle: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2019
Thank you at Kola42.
Happy New Year to everyone in the house..
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Happy new year everyone���
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by jagun333: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Happy New year ooooo....what's happening
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by kola42: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please who was called here
Cos I saw the student (in matric gown) during HGS today.
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by Bosedetoyin23: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
kola42:
Please who was called here
Cos I saw the student (in matric gown) during HGS today.
likewise me too smiley
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by kola42: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Halla fellas,

I got a call to send my account number @rectem. Who else??
Abi nah scammers??
Re: Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here by bimscastle: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hi Kola, have you been able to confirm if the call was really from RECTEM. I'm just wondering why account number through phone call, instead of telling you to come to the office. Or have you been offered letter of appointment? Maybe that was why they asked for your account number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers And Graduates / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / Jossy/Mamador Story: Graduates, Share Your Hustle Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.