Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55118 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by emeruemp(m): 3:21am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
. We are not also mumu and foolish,what the apostle said was right u want know how it feels until it hit u,many people condemning the apostles have not felt what it looks like to be a Christian in the north..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
Keep quiet, so because Christianity is against violence doesn't mean a Christian should not defend himself...
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by homirefacuny(m): 4:06am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

WehDoneSir..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by djkirkoo2(m): 4:12am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Christian indeed.
All I see in you is a chronic APC supporting Christian. E go clear for your eye soon
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by judynton(m): 4:58am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

so we should then keep quiet nd be slaughtered. like chicken on new year Eve okwa ya..?. Bia wey u, watch ur mouth b4 Thunder frm bonsuwe will faya u

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2017
*HELL rufai & his killer cohorts are on a killing spree.
* v.p GBEWUDANI, a.k.a mere commisioner is keeping mute/busy doing nothing!
*the commander-in-THIEF is catching fun in london...

A RED revolution is the sole remedy!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by sexyeyes(f): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2017
[my friend shut up dere, so we should fold our arms and allow dose goat to keep killins us abi? quote author=durubrian post=53242425]

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do. [/quote]
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by judynton(m): 5:16am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
don't be deceived, Christ is the supreme being nd we re humans write blood.hell ru fyl shld watch it b4 we read the old testament for am then we will knw who cry de most
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
you will not live to witness him suleiman in jail

Back to sender and your fam
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

Back to sender and your fam
don't be afraid.... just watch your utterances.... don't get beheaded because of your flippant tongue.... now that you have included yourself and family be it unto you like that... you know nothing.... you think Christians are just a timid bunch.... wait till we pursue and overtake you conquer and obliterate you.... next time you utter nonsense you shall pay dearly... extremely dearly
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by saint047(m): 5:36am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

I don't really think so Oga, you might just be another Muslim seeking for attention
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by judynton(m): 5:37am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business
who wack garri wt ur brain. as senseless as ur president nd northern elite.na thunder will fire all of una nd I will pay in cash
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by math2001: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Alexiz031(m): 5:59am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

u r nt a christian as you say.
U r talking lik dis cuz u r nt a victim of d killings by those useless fulani herdsmen...wen it happens to sum1 related to u,U we join d fight against them.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by sapele914(m): 6:00am On Jan 30, 2017
dealslip:
Nigeria is at boiling point. Hell Rufai will regret every single wicked and evil actions of his, he is really taunting Christians, I know he has the ears of Buhari and the sponsors of Jihad in Nigeria. He would suffer for every drop of blood shed while he supervised the decimation of people of Southern Kaduna and he would eventually bow down to the name above all names. the Lord, Jesus Christ
Mumu hypocrite you are the kind of people Jesus talked about Pharisees. El Rufai is a Jihadist?I guess you're a Crusader?pot calling kettle black bigot.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Derawiz(m): 6:06am On Jan 30, 2017
With the message Nigeria is sending across to the world, it's only a matter of time before a civil war brews out again.
How can you pay murderers for a crime they committed? The fool went ahead to pay the herdsmen for murdering 1000+ humans and the DSS never reacted to it talk more of calling him for questioning.
We clearly know the motives of this present administration but we would also remind them that IBB and Abacha also failed in this same quest..
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Zedoo(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.

Ure just....stupid.

So if u had a children and fulanis approached to kill you, you will just stay there for them to kill you.... Perfect christian clap for yourself......but don't be stupid.....

When they came to arrest Jesus Christ, PETER drew his knife and cut off one of the men's ear, and Jesus told him to put the knife away BECAUSE the HOUR HAD COME...

You people are just naive....
You know and learn nothing.....

Christians do not go in search of violence, but when it comes to your doorstep and threatens your loved ones, you are not Jesus Christ and from now till tomorrow you will never be like him.....
So telling people to defend themselves Is now a crime...

Peter was JESUS' RIGHT HAND MAN, the rock on which the church was built and the nigga was carrying a weapon on him all the gadamn time.....

Mtchwwwww oga just go and sleep....if they come for you, get killed you hear

It's also wrong to.be a soldier right?
Because Christ's life is not one of violence, so a TRUE christian cannot be a soldier who kills terrorists abi? Or you will bend the Christianity with vow to defend fatherland
Blatant rubbish...
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Hon85nnah: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

You're an idiot!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Limitednow:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/el-rufai-produce-herdsmen-killing-christians-apostle-suleman/
rubbish...dss jail this clown. He is just a pastorprenuer and as expected the gullible followers are being stupid.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Hon85nnah: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge
You and your generation will be charged with trason
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Rayton(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2017
Christians should unite against this chaos coming and stop saying spewing hate messages Coz it isn't their own pastor that's on the hot seat..
Nothing must happen to apostle... And cone to think of it, this is the only man who has opposed government openly and stands for the downtrodden and truth yet we are divided... #I stand with apostle
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2017
The so-called clergyman should apologise for making this evil statement, because killing herdsmen makes Christians the same as “Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists”.

If they cut their heads, what makes them different from the Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists we are complaining about?

I expect him to apologise for this hateful and insinuating statement. It’s human to err and what’s happening in Southern Kaduna is sad and infuriating!

However, instead of fueling the hate, let’s neutralise it with matured statements.
Remember, when fighting a fire, the fire service usually uses water wisdom.

It’s rather unfortunate this type of senseless talk is coming from a so-called 'man of God'.

What message is he passing across? Stirring much more controversies and sinking it into the mind of other religious sections that it is okay to spill blood? This is a nonsense for me. We should be all about peace and encourage it, never pay evil for evil… No two wrong make a right…

Pastors should stop pretending to care! Let both the Imams and pastors encourage and preach peace.

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2017
sapele914:
Mumu hypocrite you are the kind of people Jesus talked about Pharisees. El Rufai is a Jihadist?I guess you're a Crusader?pot calling kettle black bigot.

I am yet to see where Jesus paid the killers of his followers. You are the pharisees that kill people becos they dont share your beliefs. Shia Muslims and Christians have died in great numbers since Jihadisr Hell Rufai came on board. The pharisees killed Jesus and persecuted the church. Even Jesus cursed the killers of His followers like you and Elrufai. May such curse be extended you all of you that assist your God to kill human lives.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by lekbel09(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2017
IbnIslam:
rubbish...dss jail this clown. He is just a pastorprenuer and as expected the gullible followers are being stupid.
.oloriburuku omoirankiran mtcheww!wwwww!!!!!!!!!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Azor1(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Oyind17:
God help us
pray the northerners will understand what its means to value one another.
Oyind17:
God help us
Oyind17:
God help us
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by demio007: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Christians are not ram. Kill any fulani herdsmen that want to kill you. It's as simple as that. Defend yourselves.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by shanktang(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Mr. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just stay mute!

Why are Christians acting like this? Even if we do not support violence, even if what he said as to killing of herdsman in his church premises is wrong, does it make this statement untrue or not worth looking into?

If El-rufai pa[b][/b]id off some herdsmen to stop killing, that simply means he knows them and he should provide them for prosecution. It is that simple!

Where in the Constitution is provision for anyone to kill for any reason, and then paid to stop killing?

This is why this blood-thirsty Fulani demons will keep killing people and when courageous people speak out, it is the same Christians that will attack them...

Which one is worse; paying known serial murderers to stop killing or ordering your people to kill in self defense?

Truth be told do you think he didn't go to pay them for a job well done like someone quoted, i think that his payment gesture should critically be investigated, how can you be paying people for murder instead of getting them arrested, I think there's more to this than meet the eye. So murder has become a goodbusiness, people commit crimes and you pay them for commuting crimes, what about the people who lost their loved ones, who lost properties what happens to them, who compensates them, these are the real victims here.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by toye440: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

if u r a Christian as u claim then am ashamed to b one, u r not even qualified to b a back bencher. No wonder he got up to 52 Fulani likes, pls my brother I take God beg u go borrow sense.
in case u don't know its a systematic cleaning of southern Kaduna pls I release d anointing to think before typing on u recieve it IJN pls can I get an AMEN.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by howobola(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2017
dealslip:
Nigeria is at boiling point. Hell Rufai will regret every single wicked and evil actions of his, he is really taunting Christians, I know he has the ears of Buhari and the sponsors of Jihad in Nigeria. He would suffer for every drop of blood shed while he supervised the decimation of people of Southern Kaduna and he would eventually bow down to the name above all names. the Lord, Jesus Christ

but do u remember the shitte massacre of DEC 2015 where their leader is still in detention? when u said he's d ears of buhari on sponsors of jihad in Nigeria. Can't u rebuke him without attacking a particular religion?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by lekbel09(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2017
IbnIslam:
.Thunder fire your mama for not aborting you,wasted sperm
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by okwaiko(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2017
beimy a Christian does not make me less a human,and no one has monopoly for causing trouble,I support apostle Suleiman, let FG Ist bring EL rufai to defend his actions (both active and passive ) before going for what others say.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 6:42am On Jan 30, 2017
howobola:

but do u remember the shitte massacre of DEC 2015 where their leader is still in detention? when u said he's d ears of buhari on sponsors of jihad in Nigeria. Can't u rebuke him without attacking a particular religion?
I did that in this same thread somewhere .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.