Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (11936 Views)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
vislabraye:

Some one said it is symbolic. Symbolic my foot. Please accept Jesus

I have said Roman Catholicism is not really different from Islam . . .

If the Black Stone is symbolic - then Catholics can also claim statue of Mary is symbolic.

If stoning Satan is symbolic - then Catholics can also claim that Transubstantion is also symbolic or real or whatever.

If the Kabba is symbolic - then Catholics can also claim that bowing down to the statue of Mary and Jesus is also symbolic.

[size=14pt]
lets remember that Islam was developed partly in response to the prevalent brand of Christianity at that time (yes you guess right it was Roman Catholism)
[/size].

Now you know part of where Mohammed got is false history about christianity. . . cus in reality Roman Catholism was dominant around that time.

Does anyone by any chance notice the similarity in item and concept of use between the Catholic Rosary and Islamic Tesbiu

Na wa o . . o Islam no even get shame . . .dem even plagiarised the Catholic Rosary sef . . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Calsito: « #87 on: Today at 11:19:59 AM »  
Why die in ignorance, thinking you died for religion. This so called devil should have died since all these years due to the numerous stoning rather it is our beloved people in the world who died. This is not the first time and i don't think this will be the last. Could remember the likes of one Justice of the Federal court of appeal, whose name i would not like to mention he was a man i respected so much. Alas he died untimely just like this woman.
Calsito, let me ask you, what happened to those who died because of H1N1 swine flu in a country like US, and even HIV/AIDS complex, shouldnt these things have died even with all the modern medicine? Am sure the federal justice of appeal (ra) who died is not as ignorant as you. No? Yet he left for Hajj and am sure he preferred his death as a pilgrim completely from if he were to die by HIV/AIDS or on a woman that is not his wife or H1N1 complication if he had contacted such an epidemic disease through time share in beer parlor. No?

Just because you think you are not ignorant, not willing to die while performing your religious obligation, you may not be a smart man. Seriously, and there is no way you can escape death. Or is there is as a non-muslim, even as you hope that you will be raptured in your Christendom? Even though I dont believe that Jesus died, yet, but you a muslim should know that you said Jesus himself did not escape death, not raptured! If he couldnt rapture himself, with all his unwillingness to die, dont you see how silly your taking him as the one to rapture you is, and calling him god too, along with ghost and a father?

@oloriooko (m): « #88 on: Today at 11:43:44 AM »  
@ poster.
I think it will get worse cos many children are going to be born to the muslims thereby increasing the followership. So the issue of stoning the devil will only get worse with more casualties.
But is the Saudi govt. not planning to do something about this?
How can 15 people die on HOLY pilgrimage and yet it is treated with such non challant attiutde?
Is it lawful to die during the pilgrimage?
Is it lawful not to die in Pilgrimage? Is there a place that a person should never die in, except he be an accursed soul, other than the cross which the christian says jesus died on? I am assuming that you are a Christian, so go do some soul searching!

Or do people deliberately kill themselves just to earn the title of dying in Mecca?
Is this not an abuse on the human rights of the attendees at the pilgrimage?
I think the Saudi govt. should be made to face the music of such horrible event and account for the people that show up for the pilgrimage!
Anyway, i feel very touched for the death of these people and may God console the families.  (if they are not rejoicing presently that one of their own passed on in the Holy Land!)
Oloriooko is reflective, but not totally logical. It is not permissable to wish for death and or kill oneself in Islam. Yet death death will occur when Allah Wills it! The Saudi Arabian Government though am not a fan of her, can organise better, but she cant prevent death that is ordained there and then, since no soul can expire unless it is ordained.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Reindeer: « #69 on: Yesterday at 10:36:28 PM »
Looks like the devil likes the muslims a lot, i mean why would he hang around to be stoned yearly all these while?
Im guessing the devil shoots back a few stones every now and then.
but really must that place be an annual killing field?its always one disaster or another.
Im guessing 'the reaper' lives there and gets mad whenever stones are hurled at him.
im suggesting they use Ak's next time around, maybe the devil doesnt die with stones,bullets might just do the trick
stoning the devil.hahahahahaa
The same "devil" that tormented Biblical Jesus. No? These two doctors are so easy its like taking candy from little baby when already asleep. The devil will not die until the humans on earth are dead. But will always be humiliated by Allah by the hands and actions of the muslims, who are not always falling for his tricks. Unlike you who is held as a slave by the devil since you do not want to be a slave of your Creator, that fool's gold syndrome makes you think that you are on the right track! Am sure you cant die for the pleasure of God, but will die for the pleasure of Naira, for sure Dollar and Euro! As much I like you I dont think I should go overboard here. I need to give a small dose to Ohsisi below. If Jesus your god couldnt kill the devil, how are we ordinary people who are slave to Allah kill him? In Surah Araf, Allah has given Shaitan reprieve till end of time, whereby he will die in the most painful death!

@0hsisi: « #70 on: Today at 12:08:56 AM »
15 Nigerian pilgrims died this year
This is serious.
Multiply that by how many nations of the world were represented,the figure could be mindblowing
Or is it only the Nigerians ones that die
na so death like them reach?
I didn't know the Hajj was a suicide mission on itself
If 15 people died in every crusade in Nigeria I bet people would think twice before going.
Ohsisi, how many died this year on H1N1 in yankee? How many died based on othe diseases, or even common allegy? Multiply that by so many countries of the world. Are you comparing the crusade of disbelief that you guys are having in our beloved nation to the compulsory Hajji? You must be kidding me! While crusade can be abrogated like you already abrogated OT, a more important thing even to Jesus, Hajj can never be unobserved for a single year until the end of time! Ohsisi, you make my day, tickling my funny bone by your statement above. 15 people died among how many freom Nigeria, it is now epidemic! What happened in your Hospital about those who died of heart problem, thats not epidemic?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ogbronx: « #72 on: Today at 12:51:26 AM »
So,the devil can be found at a certian location and be stone yearly without dieing?you throw stones at what is spiritual and probably has great influence on you carrying the stones?i dont get it.if we stone the devil continiously and he doesnt die,what could that mean.Is he stronger?
I hope you are a christian, because this is what would have been the answer of Jesus, since the devil drove him into the wilderness long enough that he shouted "get away from me, satan", yet we read that he tempted him three time after? Was Satan stronger?

this is not the first to be heard.thousands have died during this practice.I have also heard the confession of a pilgrim who said blacks pple were stoned there as devils yet thousands struggle to go every year.na wa ooooooo!
What is pitiful is that a true believer confessed to you, a complete Kufar! It is either you are not telling us a reality or the pilgrim does not have a strong enough Iman. And it is unislamic to suspect anyone, so how can this pilgrim know that when a stone that is meant for shaitan hits a hajji, it was intentional because that person is not black stoning black whom he considers as a devil? How is a true believer going to stone his brother just he is not of the same skin color like him, when he must stand in prayer shoulder to shoulder, share food when breaking fast, and under the same Lord Authority through the same Messenger, Prophet? Some people, you imparticular should stop it! Big lies are shameful things to say.

Is there anything a muslim is higher than another except by God piety? Nothing else, and skin color means nothing!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
olabowale:

Is there anything a muslim is higher than another except by God piety? Nothing else, and skin color means nothing!

Tell that to the Black African who were forced out of North Africa by Arabs.
Tell that to the Black Africans being made slaves in Present day North Africa and Arab muslim dominated countries.
Tell that to the Black Africans being discriminated against by Arabs and Arabised Africans in present day Sudan.
Tell that to Allah that equates "Black" with "Jinn" and "Evil".
Tell that to someone who is ignorant of Islam.
Tell that to the millions of slaves that were traded by Arabs, uptill the last century.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Calsito: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ Olabow it is not a good thing to die for a sin one did not commit. Those who died of hiv and on another woman you mentioned died because of their sin. Are you trying to say that whenever anyone is going to Mecca, such a person should be afraid of the inevitable. You and I know that death like this that is not warranted is not strange to Islam. You also know that Islam preaches the use of the sword but this same Islam is not in support of innocent killing. I am someone that knows certain things about the middle east. So you should not be telling me that this woman died fulfilling her religious duties and obligation. Even if this is so, what will you say about the sharia law or about the harsh laws that are in the middle east like one in which women are treated like slaves despite the fact that they know that women should be dignified. Islam is part Jewish, part Christian, part pagan, it is part of every religion in the days of Prophet Mohammed which he crafted so as to create a religion to serve his own purpose.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by delegiwa(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

. . . WHAT THE HECK . . .

Please speak for yourself and stop using the word "us", where you are supposed to use the word "me"

- Are you a praise singer or what is the rather political correct statement that i highlighted.

- There is nothing to teach in Islam, you do not need to be taught . . . you can read it yourself . . .jeez you sound like so politically correct.

- Its only someone who does not want to learn by himself or herself that takes pride in being taught by someone representing something he or she is trying to criticise.

- Who the heck are you . . . let me guess grin grin grin you are going to claim that you are a probably not a muslim right . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . . . very funny.

Islam is evil pure and simple . . . there is nothing to be taught .

ISLAM AND ITS LIES SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

If you apply the same fervour you are displaying on this thread in your personal life, I'm sure you'd be a better person. Tolerance my dear, tolerance.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MUZBO(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
The original poster is a fool. A big one!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 0hsisi: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
olabowale:

@0hsisi: « #70 on: Today at 12:08:56 AM » Ohsisi, how many died this year on H1N1 in yankee? How many died based on othe diseases, or even common allegy? Multiply that by so many countries of the world. Are you comparing the crusade of disbelief that you guys are having in our beloved nation to the compulsory Hajji? You must be kidding me! While crusade can be abrogated like you already abrogated OT, a more important thing even to Jesus, Hajj can never be unobserved for a single year until the end of time! Ohsisi, you make my day, tickling my funny bone by your statement above. 15 people died among how many freom Nigeria, it is now epidemic! What happened in your Hospital about those who died of heart problem, thats not epidemic?

So going to Hajj is now akin to an epidemic or pandemic? shocked shocked shocked
well na you talk am
And you'll fight those who call Islam a deadly religion ?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by delegiwa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
0hsisi:

So going to Hajj is now akin to an epidemic or pandemic? shocked shocked shocked
well na you talk am

Ohsisi, you no go rest? I no dey oh. ; grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by muhsin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mts. "Shook head"
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Lolladey(f): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
nonsense
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
@No2Atheism; « #100 on: Today at 02:38:11 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 02:31:02 PM

Tell that to the Black African who were forced out of North Africa by Arabs.
Tell that to the Black Africans being made slaves in Present day North Africa and Arab muslim dominated countries.
Tell that to the Black Africans being discriminated against by Arabs and Arabised Africans in present day Sudan.
Tell that to Allah that equates "Black" with "Jinn" and "Evil".
Tell that to someone who is ignorant of Islam.
Tell that to the millions of slaves that were traded by Arabs, uptill the last century.
the bolded is the biggest group of lies you have ever told. The others are things of ignorance of mankind, akin to white Christians of Europe, South and North America, about slavery of Africans, and brown people and the whole white race colonnising people from New Dehli to New Zealand (as am typing I realise there is somebody I know in NewZee) and Australian natives! We could use the same exact thinking cap to talk about white Christians enslaving the American natives killing them off, Europeanising Africans, and definitely the South American natives who are not speaking spanish while their own languages are now lost forever. Please man, go sidon in a corner-room chair (I did not say chair in the corner because he is an adult).

@Calsito: « #101 on: Today at 03:19:29 PM »  
@ Olabow it is not a good thing to die for a sin one did not commit. Those who died of  hiv and on another woman you mentioned died because of their sin.
Not all persons who died of HIV committed sin that led them to acquire HIV! Not all sinner who have HIV will die of it or already dead!  

Are you trying to say that whenever anyone is going to Mecca, such a person should be afraid of the inevitable. You and I know that death like this that is not warranted is not strange to Islam. You also know that Islam preaches the use of the sword but this same Islam is not in support of innocent killing. I am someone that knows certain things about the middle east. So you should not be telling me that this woman died fulfilling her religious duties and obligation. Even if this is so, what will you say about the sharia law or about the harsh laws that are in the middle east like  one in which women are treated like slaves despite the fact that they know that women should be dignified. Islam is part Jewish, part Christian, part pagan, it is part of every religion in the days of Prophet Mohammed which he crafted so as to  create a religion to serve his own purpose.
The culture of Islam is the culture of Islam, and separate and apart from any culture and that includes that of the Middle East and all arabs!I aught to know better than a non muslim, including a middle eastern non muslim! Islam is neither partly, Jusaism, Christianity nor paganism! How you arrive at this beats me, and it shows how naive you are about Islam. Any knowledge that is not applied for its related good is not a good knowledge. Its like books on the back of a donkey! I dont to respond to the other issues to touch up on, because frankly, Islam is standing apart from each.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by AbikeF(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
No2Atheism is a blessed guy!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Delegiwa: « #105 on: Today at 04:35:35 PM »  
Quote from: 0hsisi on Today at 04:25:49 PM
So going to Hajj is now akin to an epidemic or pandemic?  
well na you talk am

Ohsisi, you no go rest?  I no dey oh. ;
Dont worry about Ohsisi, this is her caustic/corrosive way of getting her two knees to to give me her good morning. If you dont know that yet, watch and learn or ask somebody. She knows that the most safe place and uncrowded place people can die! Example, a doctor who scrubbed up ready to enter the theater can die and will definitely die when his time comes. A person on the gurney going under the knives of the lady doctor who I know is a good doctor, being assisted by a good medical team, uch a patient can still expire, and there has been some who died!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 0hsisi: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
Olabs stay there and be shouting die die
If you go to Hajj and kill yourself there,we won't forgive you
let me just tell you that one grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by reindeer: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
Alhaji olabs grin
Na wah for you o, so tey you dey compare the hajj to the H5N1 epidemic grin,lol!
And you say if jesus couldnt kill the devil, who are you 'slaves of allah' to do so, in that case the question is now what the heck are you therefore doing stoning the 'immortal' devil?
Abi na feel good syndrome?
make i leave you sha, next thing you'll be stoning viruses and bacteria
then follow with a picture of davidylan, ohsisi etc
eventually you'll start shouting at the pictures and punching concrete grin grin
finally kOLOMENTAL!
i will call that the 'islamic sequence' grin grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by preselect(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
reindeer:

next thing you'll be stoning viruses and bacteria
then follow with a picture of davidylan, ohsisi etc
eventually you'll start shouting at the pictures and punching concrete grin grin
finally kOLOMENTAL!
i will call that the 'islamic sequence' grin grin

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin . . [size=18pt]ebelebe igba[/size] cheesy

so this thread still dey . . . . and devil now de throw viruses and bacteria . . . . wait o, una sure say no be devil throw back al this epidemics wey de happen for this world today? abi na pilgrims de throw viruse to the devil
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Abuzola11(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
This is an insult for the muslim of NL for this thread to get to the frontpage of NL the poster mr nezan did it to ridicule islam. The muslim in authority are puppets. And inshaAllahu they will pay for it
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by vislabraye(m): 1:12am On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola 1:

This is an insult for the muslim of NL for this thread to get to the frontpage of NL the poster mr nezan did it to ridicule islam. The muslim in authority are puppets. And inshaAllahu they will pay for it

This is a serious threat O. There might be a virus bomb explosion on NL and we might all pay for it.

What is wrong with the post making front page? Some weeks ago the controversy of Tunde Bakare was put on front page. Alot of people made outrageous and insensitive statements about the Church, but no one said it was an insult on Christianity.
But in this case a woman's life was lost because she went on pilgrim. Should we keep quiet about it?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Aishabee(f): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2009
@ Dead woman: ina lilahi walahi rajiun you could have died anywhere so dying while stoning isn't short of wat the cold hands of death can do.

@Abuzola:personally i feel u were too hasty in jumping to conclusion for Nezan he was only updating us.

@ all u haters of islam i just want y'all to know dat ur opinion will not change the fact that millions of pple already have the intention of going for next year's hajj, ma sha Allahu. Only death will stop them.

@ Nezan:Some of my friends and my in-laws went for hajj, any update on them? grin

Enjoy dis beautiful nasheed sung by Zain Bhikha. When he went to Hajj, seeing the mountains around he thought of what they would say if they were able to talk and since they have seen all the great events,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1pwMU09Br0 wink
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by oloriooko(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2009
@ olabowale
Is it lawful not to die in Pilgrimage? Is there a place that a person should never die in, except he be an accursed soul, other than the cross which the christian says jesus died on? I am assuming that you are a Christian, so go do some soul searching!

First, am not a christian as defined/assumed by you bro!
Second, your fuming anger against the christians is evident of your shallow knowledge of the Islamic doctrines.
Third, your swipe at Jesus' death on the cross is uncalled for and out of order.
Lastly, i think you are the one who needs to go do some soul searching cool

Oloriooko is reflective, but not totally logical. It is not permissable to wish for death and or kill oneself in Islam. Yet death death will occur when Allah Wills it! The Saudi Arabian Government though am not a fan of her, can organise better, but she cant prevent death that is ordained there and then, since no soul can expire unless it is ordained.

Am happy you could see the sense in the Saudi government organising the pilgrimage better than they are doing right now.
How can you not be a fan of the Saudi government (the people running the affairs of the Holy pilgrimage which is one of the solid pillars of Islam) where the heart of Islam is located!?! Are you sure that your anger against the christians has not beclouded and discolour your sense of reasoning and judgement?
I think you need to stop taking it out on the christians and face squarely the Islamic doctrines because you are already out of sync with it!
Anyway, the fact remains; more deaths will occur until something drastic is done by the Saudi government.
Again I pray for the family of the victims of Saudi's negligence angry
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola 1:

You are misdirecting your anger and frustration, the post was meant to inform us of the death of a Nigerian muslim in makkah, reported via dailytrust by a muslim correspondent. You were the one that started abusing me right after the post.

[quote author-Abuzola 1 link=topic=360001.msg5029515#msg5029515]
you are a slowpoke, what do you expect us to say,

the place use to be crowded to the alter and it often result to stampede[quote][/quote]

Grow up and stop being childish.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2009
Aishabee:

@ Nezan:Some of my friends and my in-laws went for hajj, any update on them? grin

You can ask Auwwalu, the DailyTrust correspondent who is in makkah with them for updates, BTW, he was the one that sent in the report, I only brought it to the attention of NLanders.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2009
MUZBO:

The original poster is a fool. A big one!

What is foolish about updating us on the death of a Nigerian in makkah? I dont blame you, the insensitivity of the Nigerian Government to human life has gotten across to you. Grow up idiot!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Oluschenco(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2009
A pathetic story, only God knows, may be she stoned herself (stoning-devil)
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by stede(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
may the gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by viclee009: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
People stop critisizing other peoples belief. it is not unheard off for a person to die in a religious event.
this is all probably just a coincidence.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by ayobase(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
this is interesting.
what captivated me was a question asked,

", is devil throwing stones also?"
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
No2atheism God go bless you, in my absent you have done great against this blocked headed, unsympathetic, stoned hearted folks that call themselves muslims, causing problems here and there, religion has made common sense God gave them freely, disappear, and it is the work of satan so that they no go see the truth,

How on earth could a full grown person stone a deity calling it Satan, av you seen satan before, that sh*t is not satan its a demon that is fulfilling its purpose by killing pilgrim one after the other, it will continue because the belief is there rooted in their minds, or is allah not against premature death?

Imagine the war in iraq, the world is trying correct the err of Mr bush the war, some islamic punks, idoits of the highest caliber are buzy bombing each orda, why not leave them to their fate,

If your allah were that strong the 5 league of arab nations should have conquered just 500k isrealis in 1945, bullshit, allah my foot,

go ahead and burn NL, becos NL has housed person that insulted a slowpoke called allah,

at least from my angle i believe that your heavenly ALLAH should not reward his followers with earthly gains, haba! 70 virgins and a house or whatever,

come I will show you some persons who have destroyed a good numbers of virgin with his money, the reward allah shud give you guys should be something, i repeat something money can't buy, since is supernatural, you know supernatural reward

who told you money can't get get 70 pretty virgins and a house,

allah is above every thing so you claim, lol grin grin grin grin but he can't afford things money made by man can't buy!!!

poor him, no wonder una women until now are still slaves in your hands, I mean no contempt, allah does not

have common sense and so are his followers, because if my God said or instructed his follower to a holy war, kill then have your reward in heaven if you die, I wouldn't be on NL today, what are you waiting for
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola 1:

angry I don't find this funny. I wont say more than that.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
Jarus:

angry I don't find this funny. I wont say more than that.

Hmm . . . does that mean banning is about to start for either non-muslims or Abuzola . . . This one that Abuzola is inciting you to cyber violence and misuse of nairaland power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etiquettes Of Visiting The Graves / Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy / Make Dua To Allah For Your Sick Brother. Ask Allah To Cure Him And All Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.