Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (11935 Views)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by reindeer: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
How nice
gather more thieves, burglars and people with violent tendencies grin

Alhaji olabs, i love islam, its obviously a religion for people
whose wives are to be raped
whose shops are to be robbed
or who are planning to rob shops
nice one grin

and the religion is so apt for the people in it, imagine how smart they are to have needed lectures on how to urinate without soiling their undies
clap clap clap!Hurray for the sharp mohamedans grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Abuzola11(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2009
'on that Day We shall present Hell to the disbelievers, plain to view-

Quran 18:100
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 0hsisi: 4:42am On Dec 07, 2009
Who said earlier that Islam will enter every home.
They are right in a way.The fear of Islam has entered virtually every home.
Who wants to die before their time at the hands of a lunatic?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2009
0hsisi:

Ha ha ha, ohsisi.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by ugonna245(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2009
olabowale:

@RANK007: « #128 on: Yesterday at 06:00:55 PM »  CNN USA, New York City's Post and daily news and I have a feeling that it must have filled the internet by now; Muhammad Sahail from Pakistan, owns a grocery story on Long Island, NY, and a man came to rob it this past May. Muhammad took his gun out, surprising the thief, first that a man stands up to fight for his properties, unlike you yellow belly who will let some hoodlum sleep with your wife in your own home, just because you are not ready to die.

Second, when the thief knew that his goode is cooked he went on his knees, begging. The muslim gave him a loaf of bread and 50 USD and advised him to go lead a clean life free of evil deeds. He didnt call the cops on him and he did nt say oh let pray, both the Christians would have done forcing the poor man to choose the less of two evils; either prison or becoming a born again pagan.

The thief this past few days wrote a letter of appreciation and included a 50 USD note. He declared that he is now a muslim. This last part, Ohsisi kills your opinion, once again that muslims are made in the prison. By the way Rank007, I have just shown you one thing that even Biblical jesus could not do. It is done by the follower of Muhammad (AS), even after 1400 he had left this earth, his message is as punyant as it delivered, just today. You see kindness? Having mercy, forgiving nd showing kindness when you are in the position where you have 100% advantage, to avenge, punish and give justice, yet you show mercy, wholesome forgiveness, and never turn the man to the authority to be punished and or push him to accept Islam on his tongue without first reaching his heart.

@Viaro, Davidylan, Neotic15, Nezan, reindeer, and gang who asked about the value of islam, there is your answer. Ohsisi, I want you to go get into a Hijab and a Kimar on your head, pronto! Am winning, hands down.

What is the moral of this your story? Have you forgotten September 11 so soon? Who perpetrated that abysmal crime? Aliens I guess! Please go and get a life. What the man did in the story you told above he did out of human sympathy and not because his religion told him to do so. Okay was it not on the news that I saw a 6year old Pakistani boy who had his hand crushed by a truck for stealing bread cos he was hungry! Adults held him down and an adult drove the truck over his hand. And they were muslims! Lets stop fooling ourselves and face the reality. We need to make the world a safer place for generation unborn. All these argument about supremacy is irrelevant.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MAYOWAAK: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
MAYOWAAK:

Mohammed was only a reformer who succeded in reducing the over 500 gods worshipped in Arabia to only one by the name of allah.It is common knowledge that gods are appeased by the killing and shedding of blood of human beings.Little wonder pilgrims die in the course of stoning an imaginary satan that exist only in their imagination.

Where are the followers of Mohammed who was a foremost GIGOLO, whose first wife was 26 years older than he was and a certified PAEDOPHILE who snatched his own son"s wife to fault my assertion which was posted 2 days ago.Perhaps they are on a research tour to Arabia to ascertain the veracity.Safe journey,may your historical excursion yield positive results.

'
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by saworoide: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
I have never seen blasphemy like this before.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MAYOWAAK: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
saworoide:

I have never seen blasphemy like this before.

Go check history and the Quran to prove me wrong.This is no blasphemy.It is a product of a deep research.Actually the age difference between Khadija(Mohammed first wife) and Mohammed is about 16 years and not 26 as earlier stated.She was born 555AD while Mohammed was born 571AD.This historical fact can be verified by visting www.wikipedia.org and searching for the names of Khadija and Mohammed

Sura 33:24 of the Quran tells the story of how Mohammed snatched the wife of his adopted son by the name Zaid.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Ugonna254: « #164 on: Today at 09:44:28 AM »
[quote\Quote from: olabowale on December 05, 2009, 10:34 PM
@RANK007: « #128 on: Yesterday at 06:00:55 PM » CNN USA, New York City's Post and daily news and I have a feeling that it must have filled the internet by now; Muhammad Sahail from Pakistan, owns a grocery story on Long Island, NY, and a man came to rob it this past May. Muhammad took his gun out, surprising the thief, first that a man stands up to fight for his properties, unlike you yellow belly who will let some hoodlum sleep with your wife in your own home, just because you are not ready to die.
Second, when the thief knew that his goode is cooked he went on his knees, begging. The muslim gave him a loaf of bread and 50 USD and advised him to go lead a clean life free of evil deeds. He didnt call the cops on him and he did nt say oh let pray, both the Christians would have done forcing the poor man to choose the less of two evils; either prison or becoming a born again pagan.
The thief this past few days wrote a letter of appreciation and included a 50 USD note. He declared that he is now a muslim. This last part, Ohsisi kills your opinion, once again that muslims are made in the prison. By the way Rank007, I have just shown you one thing that even Biblical jesus could not do. It is done by the follower of Muhammad (AS), even after 1400 he had left this earth, his message is as punyant as it delivered, just today. You see kindness? Having mercy, forgiving nd showing kindness when you are in the position where you have 100% advantage, to avenge, punish and give justice, yet you show mercy, wholesome forgiveness, and never turn the man to the authority to be punished and or push him to accept Islam on his tongue without first reaching his heart.
@Viaro, Davidylan, Neotic15, Nezan, reindeer, and gang who asked about the value of islam, there is your answer. Ohsisi, I want you to go get into a Hijab and a Kimar on your head, pronto! Am winning, hands down.
What is the moral of this your story? Have you forgotten September 11 so soon?
[/quote]From my home on September11,2001, I watched the airplane hit the second tower! Not on TV, but from my window. So do you tell me what happened on that day, or should I tell you?

[quote]Who perpetrated that abysmal crime? Aliens I guess
19 Muslims! And we are 1.5 Billion people, presently by your estimate. Now tell me, is the whole of Nigeria Frauster, 419ers, because of 1,000,000 committing this crime, yet Nigeria is only 150 Million people? Wanna do the ration of both scenarios and know who is lying between you and I, when we factor in that a Nigerian Musician sang about 419 praising this evil thing and EFCC, the government and no one of you has said that was a song in bad taste? Have you heard muslims singing about praising the 911 perpetrators as Islamic heroes? If anyone did, I hereby say that they and the singers are completely wrong and no nothing about the religion of Islam.

Please go and get a life. What the man did in the story you told above he did out of human sympathy and not because his religion told him to do so.
What a dummy! You know Islam or I know Islam? You hae never seen a Pakistani, in your entire life. I live with my boy Amir Malik born here when he was in college. I have a lot of them as friends. Intimate froiends. I will speak to one today, yet. Yesterday I did. If you know them, they have hard heart, similar to the Indians because they are the same. Yet it is Islam that differentiates them from Hindus or Sihks, or Christians, etc! THe guy said his mother, and Allah honors mothers, and the role of mothers include nurturing. You think Pakistani is kind because he is just being a human, instead of Islam? You must be kidding because those of them who left or at least not practicing Islam are as hard as a nail! Please go get a life in the city maybe you will find some pakistan, maybe the makers of the satellite Dish; Strong1 Brothers in Abuja!

Okay was it not on the news that I saw a 6year old Pakistani boy who had his hand crushed by a truck for stealing bread cos he was hungry! Adults held him down and an adult drove the truck over his hand. And they were muslims! Lets stop fooling ourselves and face the reality. We need to make the world a safer place for generation unborn. All these argument about supremacy is irrelevant.
And cutting human's hand is not by truck. It should be by knive, a machete, a saw! Truck, even by your visual estimate will crush, not cut and it will be completely against islam. Following the Order of Allah, and the example of His Messenger (AS), no one who has not reached puberty can be punished. No sin is recorded. I am now going to say that the picture that got you windup is probably a stage by the enemy of islam or those who are ignorant, because if they are going to cut, ok crush the hand or arm, why wrap it up? Not to get dirty?

@MAYOWAAK; « #165 on: Today at 01:55:47 PM »
Quote from: MAYOWAAK on December 05, 2009, 01:01 PM
Mohammed was only a reformer who succeded in reducing the over 500 gods worshipped in Arabia to only one by the name of allah.It is common knowledge that gods are appeased by the killing and shedding of blood of human beings.Little wonder pilgrims die in the course of stoning an imaginary satan that exist only in their imagination.
Where are the followers of Mohammed who was a foremost GIGOLO, whose first wife was 26 years older than he was and a certified PAEDOPHILE who snatched his own son"s wife to fault my assertion which was posted 2 days ago.Perhaps they are on a research tour to Arabia to ascertain the veracity.Safe journey,may your historical excursion yield positive results.
This wife Khadijah (RA) was only 15 years older, stop your disinformation (that means lie)! 26 is 11 years more than 15, duuh!My dear Mayowaak, if you are a woman and you have been married 2 times, and you marry a 15 year younger (okay a 26 year younger (lol)) man, who was a virgin when he married you, will it be accurate for any person call him a Gigolo? Okay, lets turmn it around to woman man instead of the man woman situation between he and Khadijah. If you are a man and have been married and divorced twice, and just by your good fortune, and a virgin who is younger than you by 15 years or 26 years, should it be right for anyone call her a prostitute or a gold digger, since she is a virgin? Stop the ignorance, Mayowaak! And an adopted son is not a blood relation. Davidylan is my adopted son, but is he my son? Only on my lips. My genetics is not his genetics, we have nothing common as in blood, except that we are all Adam's son. And it is permissable that Adam children can marry one another. It is also permissable that divorced women can marry, unlike your religion where it becomes forbidden, the reason prostitution will abound by it!

If Muhammad (AS) was only a reformer, he must have discarged his duty very well. Muhammad (AS) says there is 1 God, even Jesus and your ghost, neither is a God, but gods in your mind to cheapen the True God. Oh, if a christian dies in the course of any christian religious duty, then my induction as you have said of Islam, above, the death of that christian is demanded to appease the Christian God. No? Therefore try the death of Jesus of the Bible! It is to appease Biblical God. No?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
@reindeer: « #160 on: December 05, 2009, 11:07 PM »
How nice
gather more thieves, burglars and people with violent tendencies
Alhaji olabs, i love islam, its obviously a religion for people
whose wives are to be despoiled
whose shops are to be robbed
or who are planning to rob shops
nice one
and the religion is so apt for the people in it, imagine how smart they are to have needed lectures on how to urinate without soiling their undies
clap clap clap!Hurray for the sharp mohamedans
By virtue of my marriage to an Igbo woman, I can definitely say am an Igboman, the same way Zaynab is Yoruba woman, even leaving out her Lagos birth. Okay she is Ijebu Ode woman and am Owerri man! So, now I can use my Igbo tribe to illustrate issues where Christianity majority is applicable. There are no armed burglars. no violent people in igbo Christendom. No wife dispoilers, shop robbers, or people planning to rob shops, among the Igbo Christians. And Dr. reindeer does not shake and clean the carrot top after uninating, but I hope he scrubs before he puts on the operation gown! No? You must be smelly for not having a good hygeine below, with soiled underpant with Yellow cake (ala Dick Cjeney's Niger product in Iraq for mass destruction; lol) in the back and discoloring or urine in the front!

Please let your wife read what I wrote about you. She will have a laugh and a good arsenal to deflate your ego when you throw Yanga in front of her. Go put odor-meter in your pant after many urine and you will see how dirty it is!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Ohsisi: « #162 on: Today at 04:42:26 AM »
Woman, I though you are never going to die, raptured, I think you are expecting it. No, or you already resigned to the reality that no soul will not taste death? Ohsis, bia, woman, listen to me and dont be arrogant. Go put on Hijab and prostrate your face to the One Irresistable God. Leave the non-slimey Ogbono and prepare Okra water on the stove top!

You are alive and we in Islam have invited you and will witness against you. Do that and get all your families; inner family and extended family involved in Islam.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by jcross22: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
@all muslims, OH OH OH OH OH OH AH AH AH AH AH ANYTIME AM ON THIS SITE I FEEL SO RELAXED BECAUSE I USE TO SEE SOME FUNNY AND FUNNY MUSLIMS MENTALITIES AND INTELLIGENT SO FUNNY. AM SORRY FOR THE FAMILY OF DECEASED.WE SHOULD STOP DISTURBING THEM MAJORITY OF THEM KNOW THE TRUTH BUT THE PROBLEM THEY ARE HAVING NOW IS THAT YOU LEAVE THE RELIGION YOU FACE DEATH PENALTY SO YOU SEE WHERE THE PROBLEM LIE . A TIME IS COMING WE WON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIMS WAY OF SERVICE B,COS IN SOME PART OF ILORIN THEY ARE USING JAZZ IN THE MOSQUE WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED BEFORE , NOW SOME MUSLIMS ARE DOING NIGHT VIRGIL EVEN THEY ARE GOING TO MOUNTAIN TO PRAY , LITTLE BY LITTLE IT ALL WILL BE DIMINISH ,OKAY HAVE YOU HEARD THAT SOME IMAMS OR ALFAS ARE USING OLIVE OIL FOR SPIRITUAL PACKAGE .
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
jcross22:

@all muslims, OH OH OH OH OH OH AH AH AH AH AH ANYTIME AM ON THIS SITE I FEEL SO RELAXED BECAUSE I USE  TO SEE SOME FUNNY AND FUNNY MUSLIMS MENTALITIES AND INTELLIGENT  SO FUNNY. AM SORRY FOR THE FAMILY OF DECEASED.WE SHOULD STOP DISTURBING THEM MAJORITY OF THEM KNOW THE TRUTH BUT THE PROBLEM THEY ARE HAVING NOW IS THAT YOU LEAVE THE RELIGION YOU FACE DEATH PENALTY SO YOU SEE WHERE THE PROBLEM LIE . A TIME IS COMING WE WON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIMS WAY OF SERVICE B,COS IN SOME PART OF  ILORIN THEY ARE USING JAZZ IN THE MOSQUE WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED BEFORE , NOW SOME MUSLIMS ARE DOING NIGHT VIRGIL EVEN THEY ARE GOING TO MOUNTAIN TO PRAY , LITTLE BY LITTLE IT ALL WILL BE DIMINISH ,OKAY HAVE YOU HEARD THAT SOME IMAMS OR ALFAS ARE USING OLIVE OIL FOR SPIRITUAL PACKAGE .

Islam and plagiarism . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin . . . . . . .copy copy
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 0hsisi: 1:54am On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

Islam and plagiarism . . . . grin grin grin grin grin . . . . . . .copy copy

Is there anything original about Islam
a little from here ,a little from there.
Islam is born
a little of Christianity,a little of old Jewish practices,a little of Idol worship,a little of popular science back in the day,a little of arab traditions.
Islam is like goat peppersoup, with shaki,intestines,tongue,tail meat,liver ,heart,kidney then small steak then unwashed bitterleaf.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 5:26am On Dec 08, 2009
@reindeer, jcross22, no2atheism, ohsisi, etc: « #172 on: Yesterday at 11:42:08 PM »
Quote from: jcross22 on Yesterday at 11:41:08 PM
@all muslims, OH OH OH OH OH OH AH AH AH AH AH ANYTIME AM ON THIS SITE I FEEL SO RELAXED BECAUSE I USE TO SEE SOME FUNNY AND FUNNY MUSLIMS MENTALITIES AND INTELLIGENT SO FUNNY. AM SORRY FOR THE FAMILY OF DECEASED.WE SHOULD STOP DISTURBING THEM MAJORITY OF THEM KNOW THE TRUTH BUT THE PROBLEM THEY ARE HAVING NOW IS THAT YOU LEAVE THE RELIGION YOU FACE DEATH PENALTY SO YOU SEE WHERE THE PROBLEM LIE . A TIME IS COMING WE WON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIMS WAY OF SERVICE B,COS IN SOME PART OF ILORIN THEY ARE USING JAZZ IN THE MOSQUE WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED BEFORE , NOW SOME MUSLIMS ARE DOING NIGHT VIRGIL EVEN THEY ARE GOING TO MOUNTAIN TO PRAY , LITTLE BY LITTLE IT ALL WILL BE DIMINISH ,OKAY HAVE YOU HEARD THAT SOME IMAMS OR ALFAS ARE USING OLIVE OIL FOR SPIRITUAL PACKAGE .
If I say I know how to react to the above, I will be lying. However, I will try to state a reactionary to the bolded, and the post in general. Islam to us children of Adam, is a religion that is to be precticed by humans across the racial divides. The reigion is so natural that it appeals to the natural inclinations of mankind. What you dont see as to God and all His Abilities and what He Restricts of Himself, you hear it or read it, it is not difficult for you to understand or accept. What are allowed for man is allowed. What are forbidden are forbidden. The human is tested, and God does not test Himself. Frankly, why should He tset Himself? Now therefore there are people in Nigeria, still bearing Islamic names, but then are Christians, even Pastors. No one has been killed for just that in Nigeria, since Ilorin is supposed to be a muslim city. The young female senator, Gbemi Saraki was even dubbed "sin-nator" clearly not following the precept of Al Islam, no one has gotten her killed. I am using all of these just to show that you christians always produce "Hugwash (pig wallowing water)! The bolded therefore is so silly considering that some hybrid has been developed called ChrIslam, which is a complete disbelief, so telling me some Ilorin people playing Jazz is not even an issue. You christians and them the fake Muslims shall all be herded like "cattles to drinking water" to your abode which is hell fire at death, for disbelief! Olive oil and olives are liberally consumed by those who consume them, among mankind, and muslims are not different in ths respect. There is no annoitting in Islam and no stupid spirituality package of any kind with or without Olive oil in Islam! We leave that to your Kufar mind! Any muslim, Alfa or otherwise who gets out of Quran and Sunnah (Hadith in Speech) is already a disbeliever. I dont know how best to help your disbelieving mind to know that Islam is not what a deviant Ilorin or for that matter any part of the world fake believer does! islam is already packaged, complete and preserved in its state from the time of Muhammad (AS) and nothing will change it. Anything outside it, that can not be find in it, is outside of it! Now stop discussing ChrIslam and its varied types. And as of the vigil, there is something called aatikaf and lailatul Qudri (Night of Power) are exactly that, and in your own vigil, tell me which night Vigil did Jesus engage in (I hope someone will mention at Garden of Gashemane), and your vigil is not a made up thing then?

@0hsisi; « #173 on: Today at 01:54:25 AM »
Quote from: No2Atheism on Yesterday at 11:42:08 PM
Islam and plagiarism . . . . . . . . . . .copy copy

Is there anything original about Islam
a little from here ,a little from there.
Islam is born
a little of Christianity,a little of old Jewish practices,a little of Idol worship,a little of popular science back in the day,a little of arab traditions.
Islam is like goat peppersoup, with shaki,intestines,tongue,tail meat,liver ,heart,kidney then small steak then unwashed bitterleaf.
plagiarism my left hand and its function in the bathroom. Thats what your claims of plagiarism is to us. Now ohsisi, maybe I can finally get you sneared-in in the muslim mercy net by your vomitted lies, above! Could you tell me what is completely and uniquely Christian, or Jewish, or Idol worship, or popular science back in the day, or arab tradition, that we have in Islam? Please am begging you to just point just one out! Now, woman when you fail, and am certain you will fail, you must now stop teasing us and just put on Hijab and kimar and make sajdah right away without wasting any more of our time! Talk is cheap, woman. I dislike cheap things.

Oh, I saw the pepper soup thing. The last time I had something like that was 1995, at a restaurant named Adabro in East Orange, New jersey. The reason I dont eat things like that anymore is that its always a bowel busters and I dont eat too much red meat, any longer! Wash you bitter leave woman. And can you make the best pepper soup without all those ingredients? While Christianity is a pepper soup missing some of what you listed. Judaism is another pepper soup some of the ingredients. Science is another peppersoup with incomplete ingredients. Arab tradition is another pepper soup missing something. Idol worship is yet another pepper soup suffering the same fate, ala Ohsisi's ingredient list.

It is Islam that produces the perfect pepper soup as Ohsisi have wisely stated. Just because other terrible ewww/yaw keey/pepper soup of various tastes and ingredients were made, could that take away from the one perfectly produced just because it has similar ingredients and consumed by a person who has delicate pallet? Ohsisi, you are in hot seat, wanting to see how you will extracate yourself!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2009
Ohsisi, I just listened to Senator Jack Reed of Nevada criticising the Republicans about Health Care, comparing their obtrution to the opponents of Abolition of Slavery, Equal rights and Woman rights.

Yet these people were Christians in the days. And even Christians, today. In both situations, there is the "what could Jesus have done" moment! Another proof that you guys always oppose Jesus, yet you claim you follow him. No?

I know what Muhammad (AS) could have done. Each situation is in the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2009
« #160 on: December 05, 2009, 11:07 PM »
How nice
gather more thieves, burglars and people with violent tendencies
Only if I could have the authority to get dr. reindeer to america to see the violence in the highest order by the followers of Jesus; killing for a dollar or less. Raping, senseless and cowardice killing of shooting a woman from the back (happened today in NYC), robbing, drunkenness and disregarding the rule of law because of unfettered "freedom". Ohsisi, tell this dude about how lewd the people in warn climates of georgia, southern california, new mexico, arizona, neveda (please dont talk about sin city of las Vegas, where you could get a hooker anytime of the day in the casinos, or freemont street; the old downtown and the other surrounding casino towns and villages. lol), etc, etc (nudity, cheap sex with loosie (a stick of or two of cigerette), even now the white suburbanites are doing it, girls as young as 13 are now having unimaginable wild sexual orgies and we remember the high school girls in Massachussets who all got pregnant (Lets ask my girl JeSoul if you dont know that. She will not deny the even in her home state).

And when you guys lie, know that we in Islam know when you are lying. And if we want, we deflate your egos by exposing your falsities!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by ehibaby(f): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
olabowale:

Ohsisi, I just listened to Senator Jack Reed of Nevada criticising the Republicans about Health Care, comparing their obtrution to the opponents of Abolition of Slavery, Equal rights and Woman rights.

Yet these people were Christians in the days. And even Christians, today. In both situations, there is the "what could Jesus have done" moment! Another proof that you guys always oppose Jesus, yet you claim you follow him. No?

I know what Muhammad (AS) could have done. Each situation is in the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah.

Instead of u guys to find away to solve d case of reduced death rate in the mecca,u guys are here doin christian versus Moslem, ve u not heard of the word thou shall not judge, i guess u guys can use ur talents in the program called debaters,instead of arguing wht u dont knw,u cant even explain how d word was created, una don chop belle fullll, kiss phewwwwwwwwws
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by jcross22: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
@olabowale, IT'S CLEAR TO ME THAT MAJORITY OF YOU , I MEAN THE MUSLIMS KNOWS THE TRUTH WHICH YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT B,COS YOU ARE AFRAID OF HONOR KILLING . WELL SINCE I HAVE DETECTED THAT IT'S LAWFUL FOR A MUSLIMS TO LIE IN THREE WAYS WHICH OF THEM IS TO LIE ABOUT YOUR RELIGION SO NOTHING CAN A MUSLIM WILL SAY THAT IT'S TRUE THEY EVEN SAID NAIL AMSTRONG HEARD A VOICE OF CALL TO PRAYER IN MOON HA AH AH AH AH AH AH ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA . SEE ME HOW CAN A RELIGION HAVE PROPAGANDA SYSTEMS ARE THEY USING THAT TO DECEIVE THEIR FOLLOWERS OR AUTHENTICATING THEIR RELIGION , I THINK YOU PEOPLE SAID ALLAH HAVE PERFECT YOUR RELIGION FOR YOU THEN WHY DO YOU NEED PROPAGANDA.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by jcross22: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
@allmuslims, AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED ON YOU , MUSLIMS. I ASKED A QUESTION OVER A MONTH NO ONE OF YOU COULD ANSWERED ME HA AH AH AH AH AH AM LAUGHING IN ARABIC I WILL STILL ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN AND AGAIN THIS IS MY QUESTION , EES-MA-(EL) THAT IT'S IN HEBREW, ISH-MA-(EL) IN ENGLISH AND IS-MA-(IL) IN ARABIAN THE NAME WAS SIMPLY DERIVED FROM THE WORD OF GOD WHICH MEAN GOD HEAR IN THOSE WORDS OF DIFFERENT LANGUAGES CONTAIN THE SHORT FORM OF GOD=(EL) BUT DIFFERENT IN ARABIAN SO PLEASE ARE GOING TO TELL ME THAT ALLAH IS THESAME AS EL OR ILAH EVEN FROM THE WORD GABRI(EL) WE CAN SEE (EL) IN ARABIAN THEY CALL IT JIBR(IL) MEANS GOD STRENGTH SO PLEASE WHERE IS ALLAH IN THOSE WORDS . KNOW WHO YOU ARE SERVING IS JUST A SYRIAN BLACK ROCK.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ehibaby; the starter of this thread is christian. no? then address your christian/muslim thingy to him. those who died (ra), died where death was to catch them. where and when and how will i die? all are within the Knowledge of Al Alim, Alone. I just pray that He allows me to live a very long life, fruitful, meaningful, benefitting millions and to die in the company of mumin!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by reindeer: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
Alhaji
Dr reindeer doesn't need to be taught the basic ideas of hygiene
only muslims do!Hence its inclusion in the koran
And sir we all know of the crimes in the US and i put it to you that those crimes are a result of people turning away from their creator to hedonism and i daresay, islam!Im sure you'd have read by now about the US national arrested in connection with the MUmbai attacks of last year.
Alhaji na wah o! You don dey speak 'americanese', all thats left for you is just to adorn a leather jacket, mount a harley and hunt american lassies.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by jcross22: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2009
@olabowale, PLEASE MR ALHAJI ARE YOU CREATED FROM THE CLOT OF BLOOD? AH AH HA HA H AH AH AH , REMEMBER THAT WAS ARISTOTLE HYPOTHESIS WE THANK THE SCIENCE. THAT CLOT OF BLOOD THING IS FROM YOUR QUIRAN OH AND IT WILL BE HUGE SHAME TO YOU THAT HE CAN'T EXPLAIN THE QUESTION I ASKED ABOUT YOUR ALLAH HA H AH AH AH AH AHA AHA AH
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MAYOWAAK: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
MAYOWAAK:

Go check history and the Quran to prove me wrong.This is no blasphemy.It is a product of a deep research.Actually the age difference between Khadija(Mohammed first wife) and Mohammed is about 16 years and not 26 as earlier stated.She was born 555AD while Mohammed was born 571AD.This historical fact can be verified by visting www.wikipedia.org and searching for the names of Khadija and Mohammed

Sura 33:24 of the Quran tells the story of how Mohammed snatched the wife of his adopted son by the name Zaid.

OLABOWALE,My comments must have rattled and shocked you to the core of your mortal being,so much so that did not observe that I corrected myself before you did concerning the age difference between Mohammed and Khadijah.The above quote by me attest to that.Perhaps,you chose to utilise your tortoise like intelligence to intentionally pretend that you did not notice my counter comment setting the the records straight.In that case,I hereby confer on you with the award "CHIEF PRIME MINISTER OF DISINFORMATION"

Back to the issue at hand,your attempt to disprove my assertions is to put it mildly a hocus pocus embedded in rigmarole with the twin intention of obfuscation and hoodwinking the unsuspecting and undiscerning.Instead of addressing the issues raised frontally and concretely,you embarked on on a convoluted journey employing words that are at best hypothetical and conjectural in nature,for example,if you are a woman, ,if you are a man, ,would it be right,

My prognosis are hereunder:

The 7th Edition of the Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary published in 2006 simply defines a GIGOLO "as a man who is the lover of an older woman,usually on who is rich.Based on the dictionary's definition as well as your jaundiced analysis,Mohammed perfectly fits the bill whether the age gulf is 15,16 or 26 years and whether or not he was a virgin or not.I can't but wonder how both related to each other considering the generational gap between them.Little surprise that Mohammed had to marry 10 other wives because of the generatinal incompatibility.If "GIGOLOISM" as practised by Mohammed is indeed worthy of emulation as you tacitly inferred,show me one PROMINENT moslem man in today's contemporary world whose wife/wives is/are older than him.I intentionally used the word for easy verification.

You systematically evaded the uneviable tag of a paedophile(British Ebglish) or pedophile(American English) heaped on Mohammed.Perhaps,you don't know the meaning,let me call upon the Oxford Dictionary once again to come to your rescue.It simply defines it as "someone who is sexually attracted children".

It is on record that Mohammed had no surviving male child despite the fact that he had 11 wives who are referred to as mother of the believers by moslems which led him to adopt Zaid as a son whom you referred to as Davidylan who married Zainab.You were preposterously jubilant to state that Zainab was divorced from Zaid before Mohammed married her because divorce and remarriage are permissible in Islam,but what manner of a philanderer,sex maniac and debauched fellow will instigate a marital crisis btw an adopted son and his wife with the sole intention of marriying the adopted son's wife?Only a deranged pedophile in the class of Mohammed is capable of doing that.

Is it morally right for a man who calls himself the last prophet of GOD,actually I mean god to marry the divorced wife of an adopted son?I need answers.Someone that a father and child relationship had existed hitherto.That action of Mohammed runs against decency,decorum and unimpeachable comportment of one claims to be a prophet of GOD.

Come to think of it,why did Mohammed who had 11 eleven wives command his male followers to marry only 4 wives with the ridiculous proviso "if he can love them equally".Is it possible to love 2 things equally? let alone 4 women.My candid submission is that Mohammed does not any moslem to surpass his record,but "good moslems" who can read between the lies have several wives and concubines.

Go get Punch Newsaper of Tuesday 8TH December 2009 and turn to page 48,you will find a screaming headline:30 NIGERIAN PILGRIMS DIED IN SAUDI ARABIA DURING THE 2009 HAJJ.What further proof do you need that Allah is a blood sucking demon that deives its sustenance from the shedding of blood.

On a final note,OLABOWALE,you strike me as a fellow who is narrow and short minded,parochial and myopic.A religious bigot and chauvinist with the ingrained and premeditated mind set that every one who expresses anti-Islamic opinion are Christians.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
@Mayowaak:
My prognosis are hereunder:
The 7th Edition of the Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary published in 2006 simply defines a GIGOLO "as a man who is the lover of an older woman,usually on who is rich.Based on the dictionary's definition as well as your jaundiced analysis,Mohammed perfectly fits the bill whether the age gulf is 15,16 or 26 years and whether or not he was a virgin or not.I can't but wonder how both related to each other considering the generational gap between them.Little surprise that Mohammed had to marry 10 other wives because of the generatinal
A man who is married to a woman is no more her boyfriend, by any and all definitions. It will be lack of human reality for a dictionary to define a husband of an older woman, till her death a gigolo! If you insist on that then I am certain that you ave cheapened the institution of marriage to nothing else but issue of triviality, as a matter of necessity!

incompatibility.If "GIGOLOISM" as practised by Mohammed is indeed worthy of emulation as you tacitly inferred,show me one PROMINENT moslem man in today's contemporary world whose wife/wives is/are older than him.I intentionally used the word for easy verification.
I was married to a woman older than me. Mustapha (a prominent NYC Lawyer) Ndanusa's wife Maya, is older than him. I know many wives older than there husbands. I think your thought is a single dimentsion; whats wrong with a man marrying a woman older than him, if a woman can marry a man older than her? The benefit and uniqueness is what am showing you: human nature is human. Love cuts across age, woman. Sorry if you are a man.

You systematically evaded the uneviable tag of a paedophile(British Ebglish) or pedophile(American English) heaped on Mohammed.Perhaps,you don't know the meaning,let me call upon the Oxford Dictionary once again to come to your rescue.It simply defines it as "someone who is sexually attracted children".
Muhammad (AS) married his wife Aisha. By your definition, a pedophile is attracted to Children. Muhammad married Older woman, you call him a Gigolo. He married women younger but closer in age to him, you call him a multi wifer. He married just one much much younger wife, you call him a pedophile. When did one child becomes Children? Does a pedophile stop at one? Does a pedophile marries his young girl? Make up your mind, woman and face the reality; no one person can be a gigolo, a multiwifer and a pedophile, all in one lifetime! Maybe you need to think hard and see how terrible your premises are?

It is on record that Mohammed had no surviving male child despite the fact that he had 11 wives who are referred to as mother of the believers by moslems which led him to adopt Zaid as a son whom you referred to as Davidylan who married Zainab.
Are you a woman because I dont want to beat on a woman. First I used my relationship with davidyland to illustrate a thing similar though not quite as the relationship of Zaid and the Messenger (AS), neither is blood relationship. And Muhammad adopted his former slave, long time before he was a prophet, a person given to him by Khadijah, whom he converted to adopted son when he chose the prophet over his own father. Now go read the Sirah properly. Muhammad elevated a slave to adopted son, married him to his cousin. Paid for his dowry. Allah corrected what is only falsity of human desire; it is not permissable to claim adoption as real blood relationship. If my brother adopts a girl, if I marry her, would the sexual relationship have the same abomination as the daughter from his loin? Absolutely not, since there is no relationship of any blood between her and I, while my brother's real daughter is surely my niece, a forbidden thing!

You were preposterously jubilant to state that Zainab was divorced from Zaid before Mohammed married her because divorce and remarriage are permissible in Islam,[b]but what manner of a philanderer,sex maniac and debauched fellow will instigate a marital crisis btw an adopted son and his wife with the sole intention of marriying the adopted son's wife?[/b]Only a deranged pedophile in the class of Mohammed is capable of doing that.
Surah Ahzah states of the divorce and the marriage to follow, as a thing Muhammad did not want. Allah says "Oh Messenger, are you going to be concern about what man will say when your Lord has commanded a thing as compulsory on you (a loose meaning of it)"? What are you talking about? A man who did not want a woman when the woman was a virgin, will not desire her more than that when she is already lost her virginity to another man! First me, Olabowale will never marry a woman who I am friendly with a man who slept with her. Secondly, even though am a sexual freak, I will prefer a virgin than a non-virgin. Yet I am very inferior in my sexual restraint to Muhammad (AS), and all my improvement is based on following the example of Muhammad (AS) and not because of my being yoruba, or Nigerian or African or blackman or human being, without Islamic precept, the reverse (sexually loose would have been the result) could have been the case!

Is it morally right for a man who calls himself the last prophet of GOD,actually I mean god to marry the divorced wife of an adopted son?I need answers.Someone that a father and child relationship had existed hitherto.That action of Mohammed runs against decency,decorum and unimpeachable comportment of one claims to be a prophet of GOD.
Allah cancelled adoption by it and Muhammad never claimed to be god; I think you are talking about Biblical prophet god Jesus. The issue is this, I hear people from the same town call one another brothers, yet they sleep with one another's wives. Let me make it clearerr for you: it is better for a woman to be married to a loving husband after a divorce from a terrible marriage, even to the best friend, brother ogf the former husband rather than remain the springboard of the community which every man can jump on!

Come to think of it,why did Mohammed who had 11 eleven wives command his male followers to marry only 4 wives with the ridiculous proviso "if he can love them equally".Is it possible to love 2 things equally? let alone 4 women.My candid submission is that Mohammed does not any moslem to surpass his record,but "good moslems" who can read between the lies have several wives and concubines.
Obinrin ni omode yi. Ojowu obinrin ni o ma je. Anuu oko e shemi. And the reason she asks this question is that she lacks good faith. Muhammad did not have any saying in the Quran, but All is from Allah. Proof; Surah Abasa is a proof because it admonishes Muhammad, and I doubt if a person will admonishes himself that way. And finally, while Muslims can continue to marry even until death bed, Muhammad was told in Surah Azhab that there is no single additional marriage for him, even if all the wives divorced him, in one go, as Surah Azhab had chastised the wives.

Go get Punch Newsaper of Tuesday 8TH December 2009 and turn to page 48,you will find a screaming headline:30 NIGERIAN PILGRIMS DIED IN SAUDI ARABIA DURING THE 2009 HAJJ.What further proof do you need that Allah is a blood sucking demon that deives its sustenance from the shedding of blood.
If Allah is bloodthirsty as you said, will it not be expected that all the pilgrims perished, without any survival, year in and year out? Ko ra e so wun, hoping that your name is Mayowa and you do read yoruba language, well. Now, Hajj under Islam of Muhammad (AS) began the year after the truce of Aqaba. When Muhammad made his own Hajj (Hajj Akbar) there were at least 100,000 able bodied Hajjis for such a small princinct. There were no police, no nothing (american bad english), yet no live lost, the only statement of orderliness is "Allahu Akbar" and people freeze in their positions. By natural progression that human population has exploded from just those who were in the boat with Nuh (AS) to over 6 billions presently, we see that 2 million plus people in a place there is bound to be some human elements at play; anger, death, chaos, etc, etc. the christians even say where there are 13 people gathered, there will be jesus like, Judas like, etc. No? My father died (ra) died in Makka in 1966 and no one of us blamed Allah for it. It was his time and that was it. May Allah make him and other people of Jannah. Amin. Abeg go sidon. Get married so that you can calm down.

On a final note,OLABOWALE,you strike me as a fellow who is narrow and short minded,parochial and myopic.A religious bigot and chauvinist with the ingrained and premeditated mind set that every one who expresses anti-Islamic opinion are Christians.
Keferi, I will say of the bolded. I dont really care for them. But I than you for analysis.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2009
@reindeer: « #181 on: Yesterday at 11:53:03 PM »
Alhaji
Dr reindeer doesn't need to be taught the basic ideas of hygiene
only muslims do!Hence its inclusion in the koran
What I learnt in Wudu class, as a little 3 to 6 year old boy, Dr REindeer had to learn in University of Nzukka Medical School. You too, Ohsisi. Others of Bible people carry urine droplets in the front and yellow cake in the back! Ol boy, tell me thats a good enough hygiene? Am waiting for you response, man.

And sir we all know of the crimes in the US and [b]i put it to you that those crimes are a result of people turning away from their creator to hedonism and i daresay, islam![/b]Im sure you'd have read by now about the US national arrested in connection with the MUmbai attacks of last year.
And there are many muslims who do not participate in fight, inssurrections, terror, just like many nigerian who do not participate in 419! If all muslims are terrorists, then it is safe to say that all nigerians are 419ers. No? Dr, you are disappointing me by your almost lacking human nature thinking! It is Islam that elevates man, the american for sure; Tiger Woods, apart from claiming that he is not a blackman, he is doing every tail from porn to paper writer (journalist; am trying to so a rhymming robbin), to pub women, etc. Each is almost a carbon copy of the other of his wife. Lacking taste in variety!

Alhaji na wah o! You don dey speak 'americanese', all thats left for you is just to adorn a leather jacket, mount a harley and hunt american lassies.
Islam covers me from lewd behavior so the worst case scenario is to play it in my head! Unlike you, Dr. who may not b able to hold yourself back, behaving like Tiger Woods, maybe. I say maybe, becaus am not sure, but you could be better, and it aint because of your loosie goosie religion. The playgirl people may have his nude pictures, so the plot thickens, not caring to dishonor him, and we in Islam dont show our nudity like that! You dey hear me, Mayowaak?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2009
olabs and his long meaningless posts. wink
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
Whats meaningless in my post, Nezan? Please point it/them out to me, because you may just be helping me to be a better person.

Maybe when I become an idol worshipper like you, calling a common "Jew" a Lord you will find my post meaningful? Darn Keferi thinks that I am going to be like him; calling a human, an abuser "You fool", said Biblical Jesus, an object of worship. Quran forbids me to be that stupid, so I will stay in my corner.

You stay in your corner worshipping multiple gods; I guess you will kneel down for "ever" and get "zero" in return!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by reindeer: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hmm alhaji
i have a proposal for you, i'll suggest you take to stand-up comedy.
You may not kill people with laughter but im sure your long contorted and off-course jibes will do the trick.
You know, you could be americas version of 'holy mallam' grin grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 3:37am On Dec 11, 2009
he means holy ghost, y'all.

but he tucks his antlers in when he is sees patients.

by the way, you have to clean up your hands and arms like muslims when you wanna do surgery. no?

i wanna why you aint in the theater, dirty as a swine, typical hallmarks of the trinity worshippers.

enough of your off the cuffs. lol.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 3:39am On Dec 11, 2009
i have to laugh reluctantly because i dont want anybody accuse me of taking advantage of you, abusing the youth.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 0hsisi: 3:42am On Dec 11, 2009
this thread still dey?
5 American Jihadists have been captured before they had a chance to "allahu akhbar" innocent citizens
bloody lunatics

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364218.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etiquettes Of Visiting The Graves / Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy / Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.