Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (23377 Views)

Hot Belt Waist Shaper, Promo-N4,500 Pay On Delivery Nation-wide / Wait A Minute; Imagine How Your Company Will Grow When 20,000 Ceos Patronize You / Vape One Minute Video By AVE40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
EASTER PROMO!!!

Enjoy 5% discount plus free nationwide delivery on the 5-minute shaper .
This means you will pay only N42,750.

One more day to go.

Offer valid through 18th of April, 2017
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Last day of the Easter promo.
Do not be left out; make this wise, healthy decision now.

Call 08033023068 and place your order.

Nationwide delivery.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
"The mind is the most important part of achieving any fitness goal. Mental change always comes before physical change." ~Matt McGorry
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
"My wife and I work out together almost every day. It's just a great way to spend time together. We're going to run a marathon together later this year, and that's one more goal that we'll accomplish as husband and wife." ~Bill Rancic
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
"Never, ever exercise in front of a TV or while reading. You lose 50 percent of the benefit of the exercise by not hearing and feeling your heart rate, your sweat and the pain levels that need to be encountered in fitness training." ~Kevin R. Stone
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
"I don't smoke, don't drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know." ~Sarah Michelle Gellar
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
The 5 Minute Shaper utilizes the concept of Yoga plank position and sit-up – combining them into a remarkable core building exercise! This simple movement works your entire body; your back, abs, buns, legs and arms. There are four resistant levels with different angles to choose from: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Intense. Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted! What more, our new 2nd generation model gives you even better value. THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.

Not suitable for weights above 120kg

N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place an order today.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

Use guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
"Cycling keeps me lean and I need to stay in shape, especially as I still like eating chocolate and ice-cream! I like to go mountain biking too. Running is also good; it's what we were designed to do as humans, so it comes naturally." ~Mark Webber
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
"A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up." ~Florence Griffith Joyner
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:15am On May 01, 2017
"Number one, like yourself. Number two, you have to eat healthy. And number three, you've got to squeeze your buns. That's my formula." ~Richard Simmons
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:03pm On May 02, 2017
"You can be in excellent physical shape, with low cholesterol, a healthy body weight and good overall physical fitness - but that doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy." ~Michael Greger
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
"You can be the most beautiful person on Earth, and if you don't have a fitness or diet routine, you won't be beautiful." ~Martha Stewart
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
"Obviously, your family life is the priority, but there's still other stuff you have to get done in a day. I think the way I make it work is by taking care of myself, and that includes fitness and eating right and all those things, but also by being very organized and punctual." ~Cindy Crawford
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:03pm On May 06, 2017
"My job is to be fit and I'm really blessed that I get to go and work out and live a really healthy lifestyle." ~Kerri Walsh Jennings
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:59pm On May 07, 2017
"You can't get rid of it with exercise alone. You can do the most vigorous exercise and only burn up 300 calories in an hour. If you've got fat on your body, the exercise firms and tones the muscles. But when you use that tape measure, what makes it bigger? It's the fat!" ~Jack LaLanne
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
The 5 Minute Shaper utilizes the concept of Yoga plank position and sit-up – combining them into a remarkable core building exercise! This simple movement works your entire body; your back, abs, buns, legs and arms. There are four resistant levels with different angles to choose from: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Intense. Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.

Not suitable for weights above 120kg

N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place an order today.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

Use guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:32pm On May 09, 2017
"Teaching kids about health and fitness is important to me. It's about being fit for life." ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:24pm On May 10, 2017
"If you ask me about my success story, the secret is I know when to pull myself back. I don't overexpose myself; I give proper gaps whenever I can. I do not over spend myself, I keep myself busy in lot of activities. I really work hard; I work harder than others, by focussing on my fitness level and studying music." ~Sonu Nigam
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 6:53pm On May 12, 2017
"I believe that fitness needs to come from within you. You need to respect your body. Only then will you have the zeal to maintain it. For me, keeping fit is a part of my lifestyle." ~Arjun Rampal
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by FitnessDoctor: 12:57am On May 14, 2017
dglfitness:
"I believe that fitness needs to come from within you. You need to respect your body. Only then will you have the zeal to maintain it. For me, keeping fit is a part of my lifestyle." ~Arjun Rampal

You can get more exposure to almost 40,000 people by placing a sponsored post or an ad banner on my blog..

Reply this post if you are interested
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 6:40pm On May 14, 2017
"I'd love to look like my mum when I am her age. She taught ballet for years, and my attitude to exercise and fitness has definitely been influenced by her. She's 84 now, and I've watched how well she has aged, and a lot of that is to do with her fantastic posture." ~Sarah Parish
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
"I've always believed fitness is an entry point to help you build that happier, healthier life. When your health is strong, you're capable of taking risks. You'll feel more confident to ask for the promotion. You'll have more energy to be a better mom. You'll feel more deserving of love." ~Jillian Michaels
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:51pm On May 18, 2017
Unbeatable Offer:

Get 10% discount on the 5-Minute Shaper Body-Sculpting Machine in our 2-week massive sale
This means you will now pay N40,500 only when you order

Offer valid through 18th of May to 1st of June 2017

This is the best sale of the year. Act now so as to avoid "had I known".

Call 08033023068 to place your order

Nationwide delivery.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
Get 10% discount on the 5-Minute Shaper Body-Sculpting Machine in our 2-week massive sale

Call 08033023068
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:59am On May 20, 2017
This unbeatable offer is still on.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:03pm On May 22, 2017
The promo is still on.

Call 08033023068 to place your order.

Nationwide delivery.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:16pm On May 23, 2017
Unbeatable Offer:

Nationwide delivery.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:56am On May 25, 2017
Unbeatable Offer:

Nationwide delivery.

www.facebook.com/dglfitness
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:37pm On May 27, 2017
A few days to go.
Call 08033023068 to place your order today.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:43pm On May 29, 2017
Unbeatable Offer:

Nationwide delivery.

www.facebook.com/dglfitness
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:18pm On May 31, 2017
Less than 48hrs to go. Hurry and enjoy 10% discount.

Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Less than 24hrs to go.
Make your last minute call now and place your order.

Call 08033023068

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines / At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. / Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.