Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

UEFA Champions League. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / UEFA Champions League. (1940 Views)

Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA Champions League. by shamecurls(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who wins the next UEFA Champions League
Re: UEFA Champions League. by tripplephi: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
from experience... it is actually cheapest and the best. BUT you would need to use ferry to cross to the Island every day. and I have witnessed some water accidents. BUT asides that.... things are serene and cheap and life is Good there.

shamecurls:
Hello House,

Can someone share with me how convenient it is to live in Ijede and work on the island. Ijede is situated in the interior part of Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League. by shamecurls(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
tripplephi:
from experience... it is actually cheapest and the best. BUT you would need to use ferry to cross to the Island every day. and I have witnessed some water accidents. BUT asides that.... things are serene and cheap and life is Good there.

Thanks man! Very short and detailed. I dont buy the idea of using a ferry meaning I might probably get worked out if I choose to drive everyday.

Also, Do you stay there?
Re: UEFA Champions League. by tripplephi: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
yes sir
shamecurls:

Thanks man! Very short and detailed. I dont buy the idea of using a ferry meaning I might probably get worked out if I choose to drive everyday.

Also, Do you stay there?
Re: UEFA Champions League. by CXLVII: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
tripplephi:
yes sir

Chairman! I beg how much 60x120 plot of land for that way? Genuine one I beg
Re: UEFA Champions League. by tripplephi: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2017
its best price is know o for 1 million and 1.5. tho i have heard some deep inside the bush for 500k but my bro.... shine your eyes o

CXLVII:

Chairman! I beg how much 60x120 plot of land for that way? Genuine one I beg

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League. by CXLVII: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2017
tripplephi:
its best price is know o for 1 million and 1.5. tho i have heard some deep inside the bush for 500k but my bro.... shine your eyes o

Thanks alot!
Re: UEFA Champions League. by waleco2008: 5:29am On Jan 30, 2017
The best way Is via water from ijede just take a bus. To garage from garage take a bus to jetty is faster and very easy because the stress of traffic or via brt the water way is save,and for plot around ijede it depend on the area for a full plot range. From 400k to 3m and in some area u can get 200k to 800k, u can get quarter,half,for cheap price for various rent house rent sale contact

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League. by shamecurls(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
waleco2008:
The best way Is via water from ijede just take a bus. To garage from garage take a bus to jetty is faster and very easy because the stress of traffic or via brt the water way is save,and for plot around ijede it depend on the area for a full plot range. From 400k to 3m and in some area u can get 200k to 800k, u can get quarter,half,for cheap price for various rent house rent sale contact

Can I get a plot close to the jetty..trekkable distance, If yes, what should I budget?
Re: UEFA Champions League. by Homeyfav: 12:28pm On May 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Mineral Water Pot For Your ALKALINE Water To Promote Good Health. / Don't Miss The Best Ibeju-Lekki Deal On Promo Sales - Lekki Precious Garden / The Best Duplex/home You Will Love In An Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.