Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat (3843 Views)

Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Rabbit meat consumption in Nigeria is still very low despite its health and nutritional benefits. This is a wake up call to our research institutes; nutritionists and dieticians in the country.
From my own research conducted; here’s ten reasons why rabbit meat is one of the best to consume:
1. It is one of the best sources of white meat that is available.
2. Rabbit meat contains a very high percentage of protein that is easily digestible.
3. Among all the other available sources of meat, the meat coming from rabbits has the lowest amount of fat.
4. If you are on a diet, rabbit meat can be your best option as it has less calorie value compared to other types of meat.
5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free; therefore it is friendly to the heart especially for people with heart problems or conditions.
6. The rabbit meat’s sodium content is reasonably less than other meats.
7. It contains high calcium and phosphorus, higher than what you can get from other available meat sources.
8. Rabbit have high meat to bone ration, higher than that of the chickens. Meaning that there is more edible meat on the carcass than bones.
9. It does not have a strong flavor that some of you may not like and it is comparable to having chicken.
10. Rabbits are productive domestic livestock. One rabbit can produce six pounds of meat on the same feed and water that a cow will only produce 1 pound of meat with. So you see how advantageous it can be?
Now you know that there are a lot of health benefits that you can get out of eating rabbit meat. And not only is it healthier to consumer compared to other sources, it is also easier and cheaper to produce.
This trend is meant to create awareness and sensitization on Rabbit meat because we need to stay healthy. For more info contact me on 08065400097. Thanks
Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice and nutritious meat

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
2 months old male rabbits available for sale in Abeokuta. Contact me on 08065400097. Call or WhatsApp me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Call me on 08065400097 for ur rabbits today
Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello people
Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Follow and like my page Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/
Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
Rabbit weaners are available kindly reach me on 08065400097 u can call otlr WhatsApp me or visit our farm page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/

1 Like

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by sunnysunny69(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2017
My

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 4:45am On May 26, 2017
Announcing the arrival of 10 new kits

1 Like

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Rabbits available

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
started our point and kill rabbit section.. Call today for urs... 08065400097

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by mayorkyzo: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Location??
Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2018
mayorkyzo:
Location??
abeokuta, ogun state
Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
the business is getting bigger
Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by adetoyeshe: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
adetoyeshe:
the business is getting bigger

Re: Most Nutritious And Beneficial Meat by Mizk(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
How can you kill something so cute and adorable? If i get one, i won't have the nerve to kill it.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy 100%0rganic Coconut Flour / Do You Still Eat Bitter Kola? Here Are What It Does To Your Body / Who Loves Chinese Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.