Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him (1525 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by yorhmienerd(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2017
According to Twitter User @whiteney_beryl, A woman has taken the adage 'Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman' to a whole new level.

The woman sliced the husband 'apparatus' for cheating on her with their maid then prepared a nutritious meal before posting the pics on snapshat.

Can you eat such 'nutritous' meal?

1 Share

Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by BitchSlayer101: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Who will eat the noodles now?
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by Rhaspody(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Holy Sh!t!!!
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by yorhmienerd(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2017
BitchSlayer101:
Who will eat the noodles now?
The husband
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2017
shocked see better meat
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by yorhmienerd(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by ELShehzad: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Rich in protein, vitamin A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z and Calcium
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by makydebbie(f): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
She's evil!
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by LegalBaby(f): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
I just threw up
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by Masonic(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Horror! embarassed
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2017
_Fuck...!!! I have to check my dick after seeing this... _Fuck, No!!! shocked

Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by CentaurXXXV: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Damn...

Fear Women... grin
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Wicked world embarassed

This would've been better

Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by Soljaboi44(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Oboy.. This is endtime..!!

Mynd44, elastic... I mean lalasticlala.

Come and see ooo
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by mhisbliss(f): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
angry what is this world turning into how can a woman have a heart so cold and why did an able bodied man allowed a woman to subdue him, cut off his joystick and still use time to cook it

My gawd]
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by pennytrate: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
♣ • → God pls I pray I'll never come in contact with such women•
Direct my steps oh Lawd!!! angry
★ ☆ ★ ☆
Karashikas everywhere•° ™
°°
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by imitateMe(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fotoshop
Re: Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fake

(1)

See Woman Who Is Having Sex With Her Brother / Is This True About Single Girls (photos) / Incredible Holiday Photos That Was Captured With Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.