Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) (67437 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by metronaija: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2017
President Buhari having dinner with Governor Ibikunle Amosun yesterday night in the abroad UK.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photo-buhari-and-gov-amosun-eat.html

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
hmmmmm

1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by ddippset(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Buhari is showing no mercy on the heart conditions of the wailers. He just keeps dropping selfies on their biitch asss. Even on his best day Gej never looked this handsome.

190 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
WHICH PART OF HIS BODY PARALYZED AGAIN? SOMEONE SHOULD COME AND CRITICIZE THIS NOW

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by dealslip(f): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
On Feb 6 we stand. If you like empty your archives, we don't care.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Ventura1: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
It's a lie, his left hand is been aided. Awon were wailer

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by dplordx(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
The most useless leader in the whole of Africa, so the whole of Nigeria can't produce any good medicial facility to treat you? Upon the yearly billions budgeted for your health and food alone. And see the loser beside him, the most pathetic governor in the South West. So, London now is Aso Rock. Issorrait. 2019 should hurry oh. Atleast, I know i'd never vote APC ever again.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by prince9851(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
dealslip:
On Feb 6 we stand. Empty your archives, we don't care
Feb 6th?
If u lyk miss road

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by saint047(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is good news for Democracy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by ddippset(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
fhranciz:

My brother that guy looks like a walking corpse.
I can imagine how u look if u call that handsome.
Abokis with furah de nunu brain.
that looks like a walking corpse?? You sound like you've got mucus in your brain. I repeat Jonathan never looked this handsome.

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by denko(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Buhari might not come back feb 6th, i am beginning to think something is wrong with him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by HtwoOw: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
This one and meme shop hehehehehe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
ddippset:
that looks like a walking corpse?? You sound like you've got mucus in your brain. I repeat Jonathan never looked this handsome

are you f*ckin kiddin me? grin

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
ddippset:
that looks like a walking corpse?? You sound like you've got mucus in your brain. I repeat Jonathan never looked this handsome.

Tell me something, as u say it hope u choke on it.
Abokis with furah de nunu brains

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
we re here lamenting n he is there eating..no matter how hard he eat e no go fat pass like that..incompetent president

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why is he not eating with the wife? Something is wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by GuyWise(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
ddippset:
Buhari is showing no mercy on the heart conditions of the wailers. He just keeps dropping selfies on their biitch asss. Even on his best day Gej never looked this handsome.
Do not speak what will bring shame to your househood....please

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stupid pictures.....stop responding to false news...but if you have to....then let PMB talk to Nigerians otherwise you are giving the rumour legs and arms angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Nbote(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg make una let us hear word. Whether he's well or not make una no dey disturb netizens with fake pictures jus to prove or disprove d rumours. Any news so far on the President's health still remains rumours except otherwise disclosed from the presidency. D presidency has said it's not compulsory to prove anything to anyone so why are some of U putting more kerosene to the already burning fire of rumours with fake pics ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by ddippset(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sirmuel1:

are you f*ckin kiddin me? grin
no am not. Except you don't know the meaning of the word handsome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
They will say its Photoshopped... Children of hate!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by ddippset(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
GuyWise:

Do not speak what will bring shame to your househood....please
see this one! Jonathan never looked this handsome. Find out the meaning of handsome.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by dealslip(f): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
prince9851:

Feb 6th?
If u lyk miss road
He can't miss road.
Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Funlordjnr: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
See news sha! Make person no chop food again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) by Funlordjnr: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
AmadiAba:
hmmm...while Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa is flexin with Orji Kalu's Son & Daughter, Michael & Neya in Naija.

We re watching

FULL GIST HERE >>>
http://igberetvnews.com/322183

No one gives a _fuck about what your igbere ipob liars are doing with your states funds! Stick to the threads topic!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.