Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy (1147 Views)

M-horse Pure 3 Specifications / Ulefone power 3 Specifications / TECNO Phonepad 3 Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy by Saucekide25(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
The Infinix Note3 is as good as it gets. Featuring a 6.0 inch HD screen, a sleek design that’s only 0.9mm thick and a 4500mAh battery life, the NOTE3 is unstoppable. The NOTE3 reflects Infinix committment to technology, innovation and quality with it’s groundbreaking features. Buy the Infinix Note3 online from Jumia at the best price in Nigeria and enjoy secure online shopping and payment options and nationwide delivery.

Read Full Specifications Here >>> http://nairashop.com.ng/product/infinix-note-3-x601-bf16-gold/

The first time in an Infinix phone, NOTE 3 uses Aerospace Cooling Technology(ACT) to prevent overheating. With ACT, copper pipes carry fluid through the device. When the device overheats, the fluid evaporates and the extra heat is circulated as Water Vapour, allowing your phone to work optimally. The Infinix NOTE3 is available online on Jumia at the best price in Nigeria.

Unplug and do absolutely everything you want to do with the NOTE 3. The 4500mAh battery life ensures that your device stays on all day long. Browse, send emails, make and receive phone calls and stay on top of business on a single charge.

Enjoy a greater viewing experience with the Note 3. The 6 inch 1080p with a whopping 367ppi delivers every colour and detail in amazing reality.

It’s hard to believe that a phone that packs this much power can be this slim. The Note3 is less than 1cm thick, and even with it’s 6-inch screen fits right into your hand.

With the Note3, you can have it all, you don’t have to choose a 2nd SIM at the expense of a microSD card. It’s a REAL DUAL SIM phone, with a separate microSD slot so you can truly have all options.

Key Features

Screen: 6.0″ HD Display
Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, micro SD up to 128GB
CPU: ARM Octa Core 1.3GHz
Operating System: XOS (Based on Android Marshmallow)
Camera: 13MP Back, 5MP Front
Battery: 4,500mAh
SIM: Dual micro SIM, with microSD slot
Colour: Gold, Silver & Grey

Read Full Specifications Here >>> http://nairashop.com.ng/product/infinix-note-3-x601-bf16-gold/

Re: The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy by Stephoo4real(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
where can I get the pro version of dis phone
Re: The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy by Saucekide25(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stephoo4real:

You can check on Konga or any offline shop close to you
Re: The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy by oscillation55(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Contact me through my signature to get yours
Stephoo4real:
Re: The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy by sambass(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2017
I have 2months old used pro version 4sale asap
Re: The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy by ABMC(m): 5:41am On Jan 31, 2017
sambass:

Did you say PRO, kindly contact me if you really what to sell. 08052554197
Re: The Infinix Note 3, Specifications & Where To Buy by shidof(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2017
sambass:
drop ur number for easy contact bro.

(1) (Reply)

Call All Networks For N2.88/min Or For Free With An MTN Line / Please Help : How To Root Infinix S2 / LATEST STOCK FLASHFILE DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID ,QUALCOMM,ALL SMARTPHONES ROMS HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.