Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

“you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest (1059 Views)

Veteran Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Tuface For Disrespecting Daddy Showkey / “let Us Educate The Illiterate” Blackface Blasts Tuface For Protest Planning / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by londonrivals: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerian professor, Akindele Adetoye, took to his facebook page to blast popular musician, 2face for planning to lead protest against the FG.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/you-are-bloody-illiterate-professor.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Educated illiterate

Carry on 2face

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by sehin79(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
lol the man finish tuface ooo, but na true the gye talk sha
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by LecciGucci: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
This fool should shut his gutter!.
Asslickin mofo
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by hoover420: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chai, because you're a professor doesn't mean you should be sensible ooo. take this mumu prof for instance...
how does one personal life got to do with what's happening in the nation?
fela has 27 wives & numerous children, does that stop him from fighting the govt?
GREEDY SENSELESS APROKO PROFESSOR!
and na person papa be Dis oo #smh cry

3 Likes

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by LecciGucci: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
hoover420:
Chai, because you're a professor doesn't mean you should be sensible ooo. take this mumu pastor for instance...
how does one personal life got to do with what's happening in the nation?
fela has 27 wives & numerous children, does that stop him from fighting the govt?
GREEDY SENSELESS APROKO PROFESSOR!
and na person papa be Dis oo #smh cry

Dont mind the hypocritical mofo idiotic mofo.
If u check well he is among those proffs in uni dat givs gals condition of 'sex or fail' in school
See him face like 90yr old tortise
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by durubrian(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Him go school?
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by soberdrunk(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Me i dont have a problem with Tufaces personal life, my problem is Tuface doesnt have any problem, the guy and his family are covered in all aspects yet his actions will land people who are supposed to be looking for "daily bread" in trouble some may not survive. If he is truly concerned about the situation of Nigeria, he should carry Annie and his immediate family on a 'private' protest to Aso rock and not add inspire folks who are struggling to survive to go on a risky protest which may amount to nothing...... angry angry
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by softwerk(f): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hungry Professor!

You are feeling the heat and hunger pangs now that ASUU has gone on their seasonal strike again and you can't sell handouts now! grin

I guess your old jalopy 1976 Peugeot 504 has started overheating again!? cry

Abeg give me 2Baba's illiteracy but add his millions join grin grin
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by asitis752: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
sehin79:
lol the man finish tuface ooo, but na true the gye talk sha
which truth? No one can tell me how to live my life. That prof isn't intelligent because there is no correlation between between the planned protest and tuface's personal life
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by hoover420: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
LecciGucci:

Dont mind the hypocritical mofo idiotic mofo.
If u check well he is among those proffs in uni dat givs gals condition of 'sex or fail' in school
See him face like 90yr old tortise
90year old tortoise, lol grin grin grin
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by sexyglow(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Prof you're a suspect [ otherwise how can you attack a citizen against his right of protest?as educated as you are you're judging one's personal life? Can you manage half the fame this cute money bag legend has tried to manage in his life and yet was able to make his life right by settling with a wife?is Tuface a criminal? Does he have any criminal record so far? Since when did having babies(s) outside wedlock become criminal? Is your own life perfect "oh dear" prof? Judging by your name, you must be a yoruba man by tribe..now tell me which yoruba man or woman doesn't have a child outside marriage? I'm dissapointed in you prof or are you benefiting from this government?personal interest maybe otherwise NONSENSE!
citizens are suffering and they have every right to protest against the government!
Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by ojietu: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
What kind of foolish prof is this? Oya

Re: “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” Professor, Blasts Tuface For Leading Protest by smardray(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
prof, i wud av said bad of u..bt u are not Wole Soyinka

ur personal life is all full of sleeping with young girls to award them A's in courses

baba i understand
At least if dis news get to redemmer university. .u may get admitted as a lecturer right?
but u didnt use big grammars nau

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spends Thousands Of Naira To Area Boys As The Make Customs T-shirt With H / Kenya Kenyan Girl Makes Men Go Crazy As She Twerks With Her Heavy Bombom On Inst / Tekno & Skales Having Fun With Fans In The Street Of Lagos As Tekno Smokes Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.