Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (17181 Views)

Free US & UK Paypal Account To Withdraw Your Freelance Programming Earnings / Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Are you looking for a real phone number to verify your USA PayPal account? You can now get a real USA and UK phone number to verify PayPal and any other service that require phone verification quickly using real sim card number from anywhere in the world.

Previously you can use virtual phone numbers like textmeup and google voice number to verify PayPal account, but they have upgraded their bot you can’t use a virtual number to verify PayPal anymore, you are left with the only option of using real USA phone number.

how do I get real USA phone number for PayPal verification?

You can now get a real USA and UK simcard at www.simcardglobal.com; the Simcard is a dual phone number it has both us and UK phone number.

you can use it from any part of the world all you need to do is to go to the website and register to get the sim cards after registration you make payment to get the sim card they will send it to you.

watch video on how to get usa sim card for paypal verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdHPnsoTDZ4&feature=youtu.be

Read more on how to get USA and UK sim card for PayPal verification here http://pauljumbo.com/phone-number-for-usa-and-uk-paypal-verification
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2017
you can use the number to create usa and uk whatsapp account
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2017
you can use the number to verify affiliate website
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by Achimaechi(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
Op,l love the way you things together,but am still confused on how to use bitcoin to buy vcc for paypal vf. grin
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Achimaechi:
Op,l love the way you things together,but am still confused on how to use bitcoin to buy vcc for paypal vf. grin

dont get confused just follow the tips in the video of the post
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2017
simcard phone is very important because PayPal always send SMS authorisation whenever you are making huge PayPal transfer
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by wowmenow: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2017
Nice post op

are they going to use dhl to ship the sim card if i make purchase
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Can the sim be used to receive calls
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by softboiy: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
I would have stated a free and working method buh let me not spoil market for the op
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by MICHEAL346(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
To get a permanent U.S.A, Canada and U.K number.... Plus residential address in the three (3) countries.
Call me on:
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2017
softboiy:
I would have stated a free and working method buh let me not spoil market for the op

i am not the owner of the website smsglobal

please if you have free method please post it here

i want to learn also
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
cmoney22222:
Can the sim be used to receive calls

yes you can you use to make and receive calls
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Softboiy, pls drop as e dey hot. Op has given go ahead
softboiy:
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by MICHEAL346(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
MICHEAL346:
To get a permanent U.S.A, Canada and U.K number.... Plus residential address in the three (3) countries.
Call me on:

Call now... This offer is still available
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2017
MICHEAL346:

Call now... This offer is still available

is it an app or a sim
and how much is it?
some of us cant call because we out Nigeria
do you have a website or are on facebook?
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by MICHEAL346(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2017
pauljumbo:

is it an app or a sim
and how much is it?
some of us cant call because we out Nigeria
do you have a website or are on facebook?

It is an app and am accepting no fee, just send me any amount you feel the information will be worth.
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks
can you post the app here lets test it?

MICHEAL346:

It is an app and am accepting no fee, just send me any amount you feel the information will be worth.
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by yellowman2225(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
Any youth complaining about the current recession due to money matters is either bereaved of information or lazy. As of today $1= N516, which means you only need less than $2,000 to become a millionaire in Nigeria.

Working online has never been so profitable. Exports now pays than import and one needs to take advantage of the exchange rate and earn real money online. The rich don't want dollar to come down to save their investment in foreign Lands. Why can't the youth also take charge of their life?

There are tons of information on Nairaland alone but some chose to read Tonto dikeh and tribal fights alone when there are more information required to succeed online here.

Don't know what to sell online on Fiverr or any other freelance sites? You've got the answer here!
1. I will give you over 2 million PLR Articles in all niches. I sell just 1000 plr for $10 on Fiverr but I will give you here for a small fee to start your own lucrative GIG or online store. Blogger too can use this, rename, rebrand, spin e.t.c. It's free with no copyright issues

2. I can teach you profitable binary options trading (with proof of sucess) within 5 days

3. I will give Original traffic bot free to expose you and your site to the World through easy web traffic generation.

4. I will expose the secrets on buying Bitcoin cheap and selling high. I will also train you on Bitcoin Trading ( Like Forex)

My money generator in order of importance;
Binary
Bitcoin
Fiverr
I writer
Up work
People per hour
Amazon mturk.

Interested? Contact me for details;
What s app: 08 12323 9473
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by MICHEAL346(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
pauljumbo:
Thanks
can you post the app here lets test it?

It is not for every body... but if you want it you really have to ask me . read my contact once again
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by holuphisayor(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
phone verification for usa paypal.
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2017
you can use the number to create usa and uk whatsapp account
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Download Primo app on play store and verify your number, you will be given a USA phone which you will use to verify PayPal and any USA number verification. The good news is, it is free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2017
PayPal

1 Like

Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Download Primo app on play store and verify your number, you will be given a USA phone which you will use to verify PayPal and any USA number verification. The good news is, it is free

ok i hope this app still working i used it some times back
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
You can use the the number to verify USA AdSense

1 Like

Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by africanman85: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
kul
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2017
you can also use the number to verify instagram account

1 Like

Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2017
you can get real sim cards for 5$ and above
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2017
phone number can be use for instagram verification
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2017
you can also get usa sim cards for less than 10$ in some other websites
Re: Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
you can recharge the phone number with bitcoins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! / Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why / Aliko Dangote Is $2.5 Billion Richer Than Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.