Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) (13540 Views)

All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / If I Have A Wife As Pretty As This Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
freecocoa:
You people want to turn this place to Fb, nonsense! Mschew.

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by smardray(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
im tinking of d hospital u could b taken to...i mean where u wont b rejected nor referred

2 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by femi4: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

Is that your real picture?
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Gofwane(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Slap her? Nah, i can't do a thing like even if it was my gate man she slapped.

This is what i will do to the biitch...

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

that's dynamitechick or whatever on IG na
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by To5man(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
slap u ke! lai lai. when i get my Kalashnikov (fully loaded). Na joke o. I no even get toy gun talkless of pistol. Anywayz she can't even do such bcuz i will jez carry chair sidon to watch how my mama to take beat am ehn

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Teague4league(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Aderola15:
Only if I want to slap your dead body nii cus my mama go don slap life out of you. No tym

grin
I know those kind ma . I dare u @ OP grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2017
lola024:
am really looking for trouble this afternoon.....and I know that I will get more than am looking for....Nairalanders are so predictable!!!!

The fun question is as beautiful has this lady below, will you slap her back if she slap you own Mother

let me grab Can of Origin..... sit back and stay glue to my laptop waiting for #SmackDown

I know it's not your picture. The olosho pic is you. I go slap your belle tear. Nonsense!!

That is not my own Picture
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Melonny(m): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2017
slap you keh! no o. I would slap the hell outta your mother
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Spartacuss:
Y would I slap you, the boys in my neighborhood would just take turns, SHIKENA.
yes, they would take turns to advice her that violence doesn't solve anything and that problems with other people's mothers can be solved by heart to heart discussion rather than slaps.

what an inspiring comment, miss spartacus.
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Daricon(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2017
I will not oo. But i will make sure i fvck u ehnn!
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Daricon(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2017
lola024:
am really looking for trouble this afternoon.....and I know that I will get more than am looking for....Nairalanders are so predictable!!!!

The fun question is as beautiful has this lady below, will you slap her back if she slap you own Mother

let me grab Can of Origin..... sit back and stay glue to my laptop waiting for #SmackDown

i go first fvck her with amala turning stick den i come make sure say my male dog drill her punny too, after all d badt guy for my street don cut der share too. 10 hot slaps for her at first before anytin is don sha
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2017
No... I'd bite her nose off grin
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by KingRex1(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2017
1000 ways to die just got a new skit
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by rashfat(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Caringguy:
She dare not try it angry

How wish mother was still alive... embarassed

Ehya, sorry....RIP to the dead
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by christian225(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
put your real picture and let us see if you are beautiful or not. but why on earth will you slap my mum i swear to you i will not only slap you i will damage your face with slap ;Dput your real picture and let us see if you are beautiful or not. but why on earth will you slap my mum i swear to you i will not only slap you i will damage your face with slap
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by christian225(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
put your real picture and let us see if you are beautiful or not. but why on earth will you slap my mum i swear to you i will not only slap you i will damage your face with slap

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Leonyluiz(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
slap kini.... 3 bullets would have to be removed from your head during the babe's autopsy.
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by princeemmma(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
i will not slap you back, but i will

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
christian225:
put your real picture and let us see if you are beautiful or not. but why on earth will you slap my mum i swear to you i will not only slap you i will damage your face with slap

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by dabrightt: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
No I will do has if I don't care and I will get some overdose of hausa sex Power medicine I swear I will sex till u die I swear I swear
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by AceDomino(m): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2017
I will surely slap the beauty off your motherfucking face for asking that stupid Question
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by wizrose(m): 2:53am On Feb 01, 2017
I go beat u like say u thief iPhone7

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 4:03am On Feb 01, 2017
try am first, you go know
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Michaelwang(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2017
You will drink cement wallahi
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by kibra4u(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2017
lola024:

Yea sure I will respond fully by raping you hard cos thats what you deserve.
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
femi4:
Is that your real picture?

nooooo
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
kibra4u:

Yea sure I will respond fully by raping you hard cos thats what you deserve.

jail straight
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
dabrightt:
No I will do has if I don't care and I will get some overdose of hausa sex Power medicine I swear I will sex till u die I swear I swear

you will just kill yaself
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by femi4: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
lola024:

nooooo
lets see your pix
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by dabrightt: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2017
lola024:

you will just kill yaself
before I do I will have sex her till she over bleed and die and I knw that will make nl front page "MAN SEX WIFE TILL SHE DIE WITH HAUSA MEDICINE" God forbid.

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
dabrightt:
before I do I will have sex her till she over bleed and die and I knw that will make nl front page "MAN SEX WIFE TILL SHE DIE WITH HAUSA MEDICINE" God forbid.

Lmaooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? / Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.