Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My NIMC I.d Card Rejected - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My NIMC I.d Card Rejected (1346 Views)

Nimc / After 4years Of Registration In NIMC Office.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by gabbrri(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
hello nairalanders I was meant to open an account for a transaction. firstly I went to zenith bank comfortably with my NIMC I. d card to my great surprise it was rejected I tried explaining that with the nin number it has to be authentic but I was given a deaf ear. I angrily went away hoping to open it with GTB on getting there I was told to bring other I.d cards other than NIMC slip I was greatly surprised this time.... . upon applying for the NIMC card(slip)I was told that it can be used anywhere anytime that the number is unik to the owner ,I wonder why there has to be a rejection. so nairalanders I want to ask if anyone of you have encountered same problem. please help beg the moderators move it to front page so as to change the attitude of banks towards our NIMC I.d card. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by umar745(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
It has to be the plastic ID card, that slip is often rejected except when paired with a birth certificate
Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by deleo16(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
The agency is so useless so even the slip is not acceptable In banks but what's taking them time to produce a plastic card after months of applying with this now na to go do international passport now
Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Brother it's same feelings here.

The thing ain't functional. Nimc is a mess
Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by Macchiavelli(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Long thing dey international passport too. 28k plus age declaratiob, lga id, passport of person wey get international passport, etc
Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by deleo16(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Macchiavelli:
Long thing dey international passport too. 28k plus age declaratiob, lga id, passport of person wey get international passport, etc
undecided naija noting just get smooth protocol for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by nurez305(m): 1:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Macchiavelli:
it is not hard to get international passport as you type it here...I did my own and collect it same day with just 28k in 2014 without any stress.... just meet those that help people to process it....it shouldn't be more than 35k by now
Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by Chriswazo(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2017
gabbrri:
hello nairalanders I was meant to open an account for a transaction. firstly I went to zenith bank comfortably with my NIMC I. d card to my great surprise it was rejected I tried explaining that with the nin number it has to be authentic but I was given a deaf ear. I angrily went away hoping to open it with GTB on getting there I was told to bring other I.d cards other than NIMC slip I was greatly surprised this time.... . upon applying for the NIMC card(slip)I was told that it can be used anywhere anytime that the number is unik to the owner ,I wonder why there has to be a rejection. so nairalanders I want to ask if anyone of you have encountered same problem. please help beg the moderators move it to front page so as to change the attitude of banks towards our NIMC I.d card. thank you

I was surprised o when Diamond bank refuted it while trying to open an account last week, even my temporary voters card, they rejected. I vexed and collected my money back from the man , To hell with them.
Re: My NIMC I.d Card Rejected by iamariwa(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yea, Zenith bank rejected mine too...had to go to Fidelity and it was accepted there

(1) (Reply)

Be Financially Free / Please Help Me- Fx & Crypto Trading Experts In Ibadan. / Make 1500-2000 Daily To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.