Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (62554 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by SalamRushdie: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Now he has automatically become the voice of the Nigerian Christian ..this proves that trials only elevate us

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by makinson2865: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
dainformant:
he's now a celebrity
He is celebrity b4.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by calyx: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg, where is his Church?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by phizzle017(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yahoo pastors deceiving people since 1880.... Keep deceiving yourselves rather than telling the yeye pastor the truth. Jesus never called for anyone's head when he was alive. He preached peace and love till he died on the stake. May God forgive Apostle Suleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by exeasy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
adedayourt:
the rate at which nairaland has been using the word "mob" lately, I begin to wonder if few pple really do nt the meaning of being mobbed undecided
Even me tire oo.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by AngelicBeing: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
phizzle017:
Yahoo pastors deceiving people since 1880.... Keep deceiving yourselves rather than telling the yeye pastor the truth. Jesus never called for anyone's head when he was alive. He preached peace and love till he died on the stake. May God forgive Apostle Suleman
[/s] angry angry

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Jeromejnr(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
phizzle017:

Make sure when they are cutting off your head, you preach love.

Practice what you preach o.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by mescan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Very good
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
fayose now

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Joysmith2: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnpaulo:
Our Nonsense presented has make this yahoo man a hero.
Mumu 1of Africa

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Zaha(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnpaulo:
To whom brain is given sense is expected

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by SWORD419(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
werris d mob here
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by dandollar1: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
adedayourt:
the rate at which nairaland has been using the word "mob" lately ehn undecided
I'm telling you. I was beginning to wonder if there were other meanings of mob. I used to think the word mob is associated with an angry crowd or something related to violence.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
It is very good we have a christian body checkmating the bad state of governance. This shows we aren't coward in Nigeria. We shouldn't be taken for granted again. We should stand firm and defend ourselves. Enough of innocent killings. Boko haram still strike today in borno state. Our prayers for our foot soldiers will come to pass. Boko haram will be defeated by almighty God. We should be vigilant in anything we do. The devil comes to steal to kill and to destroy. The Lord Jesus have come to give us abundant life. Victory to Jesus d author and finisher of our faith.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by melejo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
see then extortionate car he is driving with their money.
He is very lucky they released him. He never preached on self defense. He said any fulani herd man u see kill him. True or false
The problem with you is that you don't know your problem. Which one is paining you now? Is it his car or the inciting statement? All I see is an e-fugitive

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Nauttyprof(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Milonis:
Love him or hate him, the man is bold and courageous. No room for cowardice and political correctness. And no more turning the other cheek!

Quoting that scripture by some Christians only show that they read the Bible upside down. Turning the other cheek doesn't mean we literally allow a wrong to continue but it means, don't retaliate which is different from self-defense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Daveed4Jesus(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sunnymatey:
And from now henceforth, any 1 Christian that is killed by herdmen, 2 Fulani's will follow. No one has the monopoly of voilence.
bros, watch your back b4 DSS invite u o.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by dckng16(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Shame on those encouraging the killing of christians in this country. God bless u Pastor for defending ur faith unlike some who had lose their voice.
Tunde Bakare

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nauttyprof:

Quoting that scripture by some Christians only show that they read the Bible upside down. Turning the other cheek doesn't mean we literally allow a wrong to continue but it means, don't retaliate which is different from self-defense.

Sadly that's how many read the Bible today- upside down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by smart024(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chai...
OP no know the meaning of "MOBBED" o...

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Henrylenovo4363: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
see then extortionate car he is driving with their money.
He is very lucky they released him. He never preached on self defense. He said any fulani herd man u see kill him. True or false
who be these one
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Olukolade1: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
The son of a lion is a lion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by piagetskinner(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
i cut cap for you APOSTLE....i hope other men of GOD will emulate this kind of boldness

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by ogunsj: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
dainformant:
he's now a celebrity
this same man openly predicted that good luck ebele Jonathan was going to win the 2015 election, the rest is history. religion is really politics, according to majek fashek.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by adedayourt(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
dandollar1:
I'm telling you. I was beginning to wonder if there were other meanings of mob. I used to think the word mob is associated with an angry crowd or something related to violence.

Sincerely am nt understanding mysef. D word Cud b used in a jubilating situation also but MOST d time associated with violence.

But d context in which it has been used lately is been totally out of tune as d cases involved hasn't aggravated to d point of "mob"

Vry soon naw some pple ll coman mob my post in anger.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by adedayourt(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
exeasy:

Even me tire oo.

We tire togeda my broda undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by biafrasun: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
I will go to his church this Sunday this the type of pastor I need.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by ominirajj: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Shame on those encouraging the killing of christians in this country. God bless u Pastor for defending ur faith unlike some who had lose their voice.
like your VC ,,,,,,,,
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

Father Mbaka in particular!
why you dey blow lie now?father mbaka no get particulars o,na only driver's license him get

Walahi na lala I dey pray make DSS carry,the guy ban me pass anybody. If dem carry am I go buy beer on credit for all my enemies here like vickyrotex funjosh fabfunmi Juliann ajepako mukina2 osusumustflow rokiatu and eleko1
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Odeyinigbin(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnpaulo:

Werey watch ur mouth before u die miserably
U re holding a life wire if u don't know
Don't create or bring an everlasting curse upon ur generation! Idiot
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tnks 2 God. I belve osibanjo wil see dis and wake up 4rm slumber 2 talk bold as a man, a pastor dat nid 2 b couragious and fearles.
Re: Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS by ajepako(f): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
IYANGBALI:
why you dey blow lie now?father mbaka no get particulars o,na only driver's license him get

Walahi na lala I dey pray make DSS carry,the guy ban me pass anybody. If dem carry am I go buy beer on credit for all my enemies here like vickyrotex funjosh fabfunmi Juliann ajepako mukina2 osusumustflow rokiatu and eleko1

wait for Lala to get time for your mata again....

Eleregbe... tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.