Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? (4418 Views)

This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Did FFK Just Call Osinbajo ‘little Deceitful Imp’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by aminho(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
I just noticed this out of the reply ffk gave to a Facebook user?is it fair to Call Allah which Muslims hold dear a demon?what would have been his reply if it was elrufai or any other person of the muslim faith in a leadership position in the country that wrote about any supreme lord that he worships

Sarrki madridguy fulanimafia tbaba1234
JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji
Seun lalasticlala

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by kodded(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by ybalogs(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
The post is not from FFK.

1 Like

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by ybalogs(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
FFK won't be this daft as to call Allah a demon.
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by aminho(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
ybalogs:
FFK won't be this daft as to call Allah a demon.
its from him thats his name on Facebook
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by freeze001(f): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Perfect answer.

12 Likes

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by ybalogs(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
aminho:
its from him thats his name on Facebook
I don't think so anyways cos I know the Fanikayode is always in his name but if it happens to be him,he sure is indeed daft but the FFK I know is not .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by aminho(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
ybalogs:

I don't think so anyways cos I know the Fanikayode is always in his name but if it happens to be him,he sure is indeed daft but the FFK I know is not .
he changed his name when he came out of dss custody last year google it
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
aminho:
I just noticed this out of the reply ffk gave to a Facebook user?is it fair to Call Allah which Muslims hold dear a demon?what would have been his reply if it was elrufai or any other person of the muslim faith in a leadership position in the country that wrote about any supreme lord that he worships

JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji
Seun lalasticlala
El rufai that called Jesus a lover to Mary Magdalene his girlfriend nkor?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by SalamRushdie: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Where were you when El rufai called Jesus names in the past

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by vedaxcool(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
aminho:

JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji
Seun lalasticlala

Why are you popularizing his opinion if he actually said that, Be very careful not to help the cocain addict and his band of corrupt clergy achieve their aim of starting a religious war.. . they are deliberately trying to ignite fire.... ask yourself would this be the first time fulanis and indigenous tribes in southern kaduna fight? No it happend under Jonathan and previously why are they starting to act like they are indigenes of kaduna? Why aren't local clergy making such rubbish statement? Why are largely southern clergymen crying more than the bereaved? They want to throw the country into chaos and derail any chance of bringing to justice these arms looters. .. they the clergymen have soiled their hands with blood money.... ask yourself why would the cocaine addict post a picture of PMB in chains in the morning and now making this alleged statement. ... my brother think and discard this thread nothing good will come out of it. Allah shall surely destroy those whose aims are to start a sectarian strife in this country and that is their aim.

11 Likes

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by EdCure: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

Why are you popularizing his opinion if he actually said that, Be very careful not to help the cocain addict and his band of corrupt clergy achieve their aim of starting a religious war.. . they are deliberately trying to ignite fire.... ask yourself would this be the first time fulanis and indigenous tribes in southern kaduna fight? No it happend under Jonathan and previously why are they starting to act like they are indigenes of kaduna? Why aren't local clergy making such rubbish statement? Why are largely southern clergymen crying more than the bereaved? They want to throw the country into chaos and derail any chance of bringing to justice these arms looters. .. they the clergymen have soiled their hands with blood money.... ask yourself why would the cocaine addict post a picture of PMB in chains in the morning and now making this alleged statement. ... my brother think and discard this thread nothing good will come out of it. Allah shall surely destroy those whose aims are to start a sectarian strife in this country and that is their aim.
So anybody that's not from Southern Kaduna has no right to condemn the ongoing barbarism and terror of Islam? This is your own way of supporting the savagery of Islamic jihad.

Why do you moslem rif-raffs condemn Trump's executive order temporarily halting the influx of Islamic terrorists into America in the name of refugees?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? After all, the order doesn't affect Nigeria.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by auntysimbiat(f): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
awww
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by mr1759: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin grin
trump gave Muslim across the world red card.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by lovat(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
If he said so i concur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by vedaxcool(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
EdCure:

So anybody that's not from Southern Kaduna has no right to condemn the ongoing barbarism and terror of Islam? This is your own way of supporting the savagery of Islamic jihad.

Why do you moslem rif-raffs condemn Trump's executive order temporarily halting the influx of Islamic terrorists into America in the name of refugees?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? After all, the order doesn't affect Nigeria.
[/s]

Brainless post. ... Hypocrites wants to set the north on fire while enjoying their peace in the south. .. The clergymen in Southern kaduna have dissociated themselves from such parochial stewpidity .. . They see the war slyman the fool who ran to accused murderer for protection instead of God and want no part of it.

7 Likes

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by cckris: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fulanis have created so much problems that even their hosts, the Hausa, may join others to chase these troublesome Fulanis out Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by I888(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
ybalogs:

that is him. He change his name around last year.

1 Like

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by aminho(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
I888:
I know you are muslim, that is why you feel pained. And yes, you muslim barbarians can start a war on that up North... this time we. WILL match you all fire for fire, blood for blood.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Apostle Suleiman and Oyedepo has just given you guys a peace of what is to eome when we are pushed to the wall.

have you eaten today?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump: US House confirms travel ban targeting Nigeria, others as Pelosi reacts / Breaking: I Will Go To Court To Reclaim My Stolen Mandate Says Ize Iyamu / Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.