Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post (4561 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Iamoilprince(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
I have been dating this babe for the past 2-3 weeks, we r so in luv with each other! We r both adults and ripe for marriage

Yesterday she posted a picture of Facebook, I replied two people's post on her pic via my own post, she later called and said she doesn't like the comment and that people will start suspecting something going on between us. I was upset and unfriend her on Facebook, I blocked her on whatsapp and she blocked me too! I also told her we should go on 3 weeks brk.

One thins about her is that she doesn't play with her Facebook post, she replies each and every comment on her post and she likes people commenting on her post.

We haven't been talking since yesterday!

Guys please what do you think? Am I wrong? Did I do the right thing?

Please I need matured advice ooo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Assistant bf incharge of finances

Weydonsir

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by seunny4lif(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Deputy Boyfriend grin grin grin
Financial boyfriend
Recharge boyfriend

Just saying sha

Mine will fight me, if I don't comment grin grin grin

I don't like commenting on females pics lipsrsealed undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by kheengjay(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
my niggur allow me to welcome you to the committee of singlehood cos hommie u re 99.99999999999999999% single lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by dacovajnr: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bro...You are just one of Her many Maiye..take heart grin

6 Likes

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamoilprince:
I have been dating this babe for the past 2-3 weeks, we r so in luv with each other! We r both adults and ripe for marriage

Yesterday she posted a picture of Facebook, I replied two people's post on her pic via my own post, she later called and said she doesn't like the comment and that people will start suspecting something going on between us. I was upset and unfriend her on Facebook, I blocked her on whatsapp and she blocked me too! I also told her we should go on 3 weeks brk.

One thins about her is that she doesn't play with her Facebook post, she replies each and every comment on her post and she likes people commenting on her post.

She has a another guy. You wan pour sand inside her garri?

13 Likes

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
I remember those days
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by tempest01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamoilprince:

Like...why go on a blocking spree?

You guys need to grow up.

The relationship is in its early stage, and I can understand the girl trying not to show you off yet.

You guys need to go a little longer before I can give my own advice. 2 weeks is short.

1 Like

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by ikp120(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why will you be behaving like a kid? Don't you know how to mind your business? Na because say na your gf? Abeg make she sack you asap jare angry

Na people dey cause trouble for themselves through social media. Abeg she should just unfriend you sharp sharp. angry

Man go just dey poke nose into wetin no concern am. Let that girl have a life jare.
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by ELShehzad: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Maybee U comment "My wife" too much on her posts buh deep inside her, U're in de friendzone or brozone.. Jes sayin' oo b4 U come 4 ma head

3 Likes

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2017

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by toyeoye(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
This love Na only one way traffic my man.

3 Likes

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Iamoilprince(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nma27:
She has a another guy. You wan pour sand inside her garri?

She doesn't have any other guy. I am sure of that. But sincerely she doesn't like people replying other people's post! She likes fb comment a lot and probably doesn't want to scare her commenters away. That's what I feel though

1 Like

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy Op she has other boyfriends and u wey be d assistant bF dey spoil her market.prolly her sugar daddy is also on her friend list and the baba no go happy say another guy dey show am say he dey date d babe.wetin i go advise u is to forget about dating her.just chop her to ur satisfaction and wen u don satisfy then fling her away and move to greener pastures.stop giving urself unnecessary wahala.

2 Likes

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
both of u are childish and u said u are ripe for mariage[img][/img] cool

3 Likes

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by DozieInc(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Just two weeks and you have already started your busy body on her FB, guy you no try.

Two weeks is in a relationship is still young, cos she doesn't know your level of commitment yet, give her time and space, so that you don't spoil things for yourselves.
@Iamoilprince

1 Like

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
She has her parent as friends on facebook na, do you want them to start inviting you for questioning?
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by jidxin(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamoilprince:

re u sure we re not dating dsame grl...... It happnd to me b4 ....my ex never wabted me to comment infact she told me dat must I comment .....dat she doesnt want ppl to know esp her place of work ...I ex her without wasting time
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kids in love. grin

2 Likes

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamoilprince:

She doesn't have any other guy. I am sure of that. But sincerely she doesn't like people replying other people's post! She likes fb comment a lot and probably doesn't want to scare her commenters away. That's what I feel though
Why asking us when you already know the answer to the question?
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Airforce1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Deputy boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Iamoilprince(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
jidxin:
re u sure we re not dating dsame grl...... It happnd to me b4 ....my ex never wabted me to comment infact she told me dat must I comment .....dat she doesnt want ppl to know esp her place of work ...I ex her without wasting time

Abeg whats her name ?
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by kayprince: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na confirm assistant boy friend u be , u also act childishly for blocking her u should have give time a little bit
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
I remember those days
when?
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Gofwane(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
seunny4lif:
Deputy Boyfriend grin grin grin
Mine will fight me, if I don't comment grin grin grin
I don't like commenting on females pics lipsrsealed undecided
same here. I see guys that comment on ladies picture as asss lickers
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by seunny4lif(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Gofwane:
same here. I see guys that comment on ladies picture as asss lickers
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by jidxin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iamoilprince:

Abeg whats her name ?
shez fair nd a yoruba grl
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by ameezy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
kheengjay:
my niggur allow me to welcome you to the committee of singlehood cos hommie u re 99.99999999999999999% single lol
Mah nigga let's welcome him to the single hood grin
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by iamkingzlee(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bros, I no even know were i wan start dey advice you from. 3 weeks break? very funny!!
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why's this one awake?
iamkingzlee:
Bros, I no even know were i wan start dey advice you from. 3 weeks break? very funny!!
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Assistant bf incharge of finances

Weydonsir
Epic

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Sexy Nud* Beautiful Photos Of Ariana Grande / 10 Year Old Transgender Boy Creates Dating Site For Trans Kids (graphic Photos) / Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.