Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? (21457 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / She's Pregnant And Wants To Terminate it. / 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
There is this female friend that i am seeing.Though we are not dating for now.She told me she was attending a friend's birthday party on Saturday.When we were together yesterday,she asked me if i had lime.I thought she needed it for her skin.Cos i learnt it is good for the skin.I got her 2 pieces of lime and she squeezed it in a cup and drank it.She has not drank a lime before.Hence,i ask this question.If it is true that she gave that apple to another guy i will be so heartbroken because i have been patiently waiting to have it alone without sharing.However,i just pretended as if all is well.
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tell us the truth comshots...you've impregnated your girlfriend. grin
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Stegomiah: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Your write up is not coherent

But yes, it is effective when used immediately after the guy ejaculated via douching not drinking it, same with salt.... They are spermicidal
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Tell us the truth comshots...you've impregnated your girlfriend. grin

I have never kissed her before not to talk of having sex with her sef

truthsayer007:
OP i know you are looking for a cheap way to abort your mistake ! berra don't take her to quack doctor o !
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by yarimo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
OP your village people has successfully succeeded in your case true this lady. Chai grin
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
so bcoz a girl u re secretly crushing on drank lime oranges given to her by dsame u & u think she's pregnant....SMH 4 u
OP i know you are looking for a cheap way to abort your mistake ! berra don't take her to quack doctor o !

1 Like

comshots:
I never kiss her before not to talk of having sex with her sef
Lol, don't mind me. grin
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stegomiah:

But yes, it is effective when used immediately after the guy ejaculated via douching not drinking it, same with salt.... They are spermicidal
jez.That means she had a one night stand with a total stranger.Me that have been enduring she decided to give it to someone else.A patient dog eat no bone.
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stegomiah:

Thanks in a million.
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ighoga898:
so bcoz a girl u re secretly crushing on drank lime oranges given to her by dsame u & u think she's pregnant....SMH 4 u
She didnt complain to me that she had a stomach pain or whatever.
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
comshots:
There is this female friend that i am seeing.Though we are not dating for now.She told me she was attending a friend's birthday party on Saturday.When we were together yesterday,she asked me if i had lime.I thought she needed it for her skin.Cos i learnt it is good for the skin.I got her 2 pieces of lime and she squeezed it in a cup and drank it.She has not drank a lime before.Hence,i ask this question.If it is true that she gave that apple to another guy i will be so heartbroken because i have been patiently waiting to have it alone without sharing.However,i just pretended as if all is well.

yes, orange lime with kaikai(drygin) neutralizes sperm and already fertilized egg

She cheated on you tongue
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Don't even try to kill the innocent baby lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
comshots:
She didnt complain to me that she had a stomach pain or whatever.
exactly d reason lime oranges are drank.
hope u re aware dat d anticipation of death is worst than death itself.
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by EWAagoyin(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ighoga898:
Four U's grin
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by makydebbie(f): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

Lime can also be used for weight loss op

1 Like

Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
grin
Lime can also be used for weight loss op
shocked just checked ur profile and i must say u're ______!!
please tell me what's in ur signature aiint true....or is it?
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by makydebbie(f): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shocked just checked ur profile and i must say u're ______!!

please tell me what's in ur signature aiint true....or is it?
My siggy
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
My siggy

Oh sorry i meant ur personal text....u said something abt u nat being the girl in ur dp

u're the 1 rite?
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by makydebbie(f): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Oh sorry i meant ur personal text....u said something abt u nat being the girl in ur dp

u're the 1 rite?
No I'm not that's my mum thereundecided

1 Like

Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:

oh ok...thought as much grin grin

Good night

1 Like

Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Bluezy13(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
comshots:
jez.That means she had a one night stand with a total stranger.Me that have been enduring she decided to give it to someone else.A patient dog eat no bone.

Hehehe
Re: Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
who's the girl in your dp, can i Know her? angry

Her chance to get a Nigerian citizenship, I'm sure you guys Value it very much angry

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? / I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.