Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim (1236 Views)

Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by prince9851(m): 4:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Family Writers today handed over 120,000 naira (one hundred and twenty thousand) to IfeanyiChukwu one of those shot by Nigerian Army for celebrating Donald Trump Inauguration. This money was contributed by Biafrans online and was supervised by Family Writers. The shot clip is to confirm that the money got to the victim. Subsequent interview will follow. Thanks to all that contributed God bless you all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG7r83LFi2I

1 Like

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by jiinxed: 4:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Good job guys.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by innovatn4change: 5:12am On Jan 31, 2017
Good one.yall need to stand up for each other

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2017
very useless and stupid terrorists organization, after una don send many Igbos to their early grave abi, mumus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by prince985(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Lala
Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2017
IPOB, IPOD, call it anything u want, we are the ones feeding the damn country, else they would allowed us to go peacefully. Truth is we must go because the life of freedom must be lived. A live that a fulani man residing in Biafran land will not have the guts to destroy crops and still kill the farm for defending his farm - there will be no zoo military to rescue him anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by DoyenExchange: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2017
Nice gesture.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2017
prince9851:
Family Writers today handed over 120,000 naira (one hundred and twenty thousand) to IfeanyiChukwu one of those shot by Nigerian Army for celebrating Donald Trump Inauguration. This money was contributed by Biafrans online and was supervised by Family Writers. The shot clip is to confirm that the money got to the victim. Subsequent interview will follow. Thanks to all that contributed God bless you all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG7r83LFi2I

They will only report how they donate.
Was he the only victim shot? I have a video evidence of the people in Trump rally that were not treated till they died.
Keep deceiving una selves. See evidence video below

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=693577180823603&id=149774505203876&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.693577180823603%3Atl_objid.693577180823603%3Athid.149774505203876%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-7773626220587245711
Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by prince985(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2017
IpobExposed:

They will only report how they donate.
Was he the only victim shot? I have a video evidence of the people in Trump rally that were not treated till they died.
Keep deceiving una selves. See evidence video below
I don't have ur time
Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2017
[s]
AntiIPOOP:
very useless and stupid terrorists organization, after una don send many Igbos to their early grave abi, mumus.
[/s]

Where does your care lie..is it on the terrorist organisation or those in their early graves?

Long time dwelling in a rotten roof enclave must have distorted your ability to love..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by zendy: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

You mean the unarmed people your Nigerian Army and Police shot and killed?

Nigeria is the only country I know in the world I know in which its citizens think it is the job of the security forces to kill people for no good reason

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by obaival(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Biafra is our home, soona i said soona all dis will b ova n d children of isrealite wil rejoice, 1 man down billions wil rise.

i knw de wil ban me bt no p 4 sayin d trut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
you'll soon have HBP and just die over biafra matter. Every post associated to them you're there, is it a curse?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by Daplux4: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

It's none of ur bussiness, it's our life and our struggle we will keep going no matter the intimidation.
Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by OmidinaKayode: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2017
More people will love IPOB for this. Chai this one pain my yoruba muslim skull no be small!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
[s] very useless and stupid terrorists organization, after una don send many Igbos to their early grave abi, mumus. [/s]
Afonja

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by prince985(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chai
See as una dey bash antiipoop my afonja Muslim friend grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
prince985:
Chai
See as una dey bash antiipoop my afonja Muslim friend grin

Do I look like I give a fùck about the bashing grin?.
Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by Naijiant: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
When Samora Machel and his movement Frelimo were fighting for Mozambique’s liberation from Portuguese colonialism, he said that it was not enough to just condemn the colonisers as evil. Frelimo had to show the Mozambican peasants what liberation meant. So in any enclave in which Frelimo had control, they provided education, social services, and other forms of support for their people. This served as a template for what they could deliver when they took over the country from the Portuguese.

Hezbollah operate as a political and social movement in Southern Lebanon. They are possibly better known for their guerrilla fighting force, but they also run schools, hospitals, provide social security and other services to members and their people. The probity of the movement is held in stark contrast against the corruption of Lebanese governments. When the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) destroyed much of Beirut in 2006, Hezbollah had a support network on ground to establish what the Shia of the southern suburbs lost and provided funds for rebuilding homes. It is one reason why support of Hezbollah is so embedded in the south of country and why they have twice routed the richer, better armed IDF.

IPOB could emulate this by supporting the families of members killed by Nigerian security forces. Pro-Biafrans need to learn from these two examples of building grassroots movements.
More:http://www.naijiant.com/articles/new-year-new-ipob/
Re: IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim by prince9851(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Igbo

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. / Fresh N500b Refund Divides Governors’ Forum / Nigerian Embassy In UK Gives Update On Buhari's Health, Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.