Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections (14779 Views)

Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Solar-Powered Electronic Voting System To Replace Card Readers In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Rozaay: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I personally dont like Atiku,except he gives me 1million today i will get fans for him
yea, and the 1million will finish on the long run and you and your children will head back to sufferness.

I think something is seriously wrong with us Africans I swear
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Rozaay: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
Atiku2019:
They can use a diesel powered electoral machine of they wish....

2019 is Atiku's Year smiley

Sail On Sir
what a shameful job you've got bro
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2017
iT BE LIKE YOU NAAAAAAAA DEH CRAZE...

MANUEL SELF AND DIESEL POWERED OR PETROL POWERED NO WORK..

NA SOLAR REMAIN ABI

You na all deh craze.
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by lekbel09(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Atiku2019:

Sail On Sir
there is hunger in the land and you are campaigning for 2019 in 2017 guy abeg boro sense
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Phemvin(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Instead of them thinking about solution to our power failure. They inventing new ideas and method to their unfruitful politics
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by sammyj: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
What then happens to the device when the voting does not end till night and the backup battery goes down
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by chuksjuve(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
White elephant project...
Another avenue to embezzled and squander public fund...

For your landscape and garden service...check my signature
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Rozaay:
yea, and the 1million will finish on the long run and you and your children will head back to sufferness.

I think something is seriously wrong with us Africans I swear
Hunger is wrong
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Rozaay: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Hunger is wrong
then it's better you enjoy the hunger now and have a lasting future than enjoying a peanut that will still lead you back to the hunger square
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by NNVanguard(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2017
KINGMAKER001:
this can't be sustained and trust me,most of these criminals would device a means to rig themselves back to power...Revolution is all we need.God help us

That revolution is in the birthing without arms and bullets but the power of the thumb. Join the New Nigeria Vanguard is we all work together to achieve this great revolution.

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Atiku2019:

Sail On Sir

Don't ever post this nonsense on NL anymore
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Rozaay:
then it's better you enjoy the hunger now and have a lasting future than enjoying a peanut that will still lead you back to the hunger square
i think Nigeria is doomed till thy kingdom come so its just to survive that really matters now....I could even take d money and not do shit
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Becoted001(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Na another 419 be dat billions
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Sounds like something nice but it's not captured in the 2017 budget. Perhaps it would be included in the 2018 budget, and then after following our very lengthy due process in public procurement, the contract would be awarded in June 2018 to a Chinese company who would supply substandard equipments because we are Nigeria then INEC would have to organise workshops to train polling officers on its use bla bla bla by January 2019 we would still be trying to figure out how to run the tin.
Last last, elections would be postponed till June or October.
you know your country very well, kudos

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Royals1st: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2017
FG should pls STOP talking abt 2019 they should clean the mess on ground first
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Rozaay: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
i think Nigeria is doomed till thy kingdom come so its just to survive that really matters now....I could even take d money and not do shit
Nigeria is still a full functioning state with failed leaders and citizens in power... And which is the same mentality you have by just getting money from the wrong candidate

The only quick solution it needs is a reform(revolution) and things will be in order within the nearest years.
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by EmekaBlue(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Rozaay:
Nigeria is still a full functioning state with failed leaders and citizens in power... And which is the same mentality you have by just getting money from the wrong candidate

The only quick solution it needs is a reform(revolution) and things will be in order within the nearest years.
I doubt....We have been hearing this since 1960
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Fyno: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2017
All they want is how to retain power not the interest of the common man which they told us they are coming to project, Igbos knew them very well,nothing good can come from a northerner without payback,We rejected them and supported one of our Own grin

The West side of the South thought otherwise,helped these Vampires into Power and we are in this mess.
When we should be working hard exit recession, they are perfecting rigging.

Yorbas devoted all their media outlets against the previous administration just because GEJ refused probing Tinubu, the yorubas ran to the Fulanis because they felt intimidated by the Igbo's whom they are always competing with.

Now they have end what they started
Buhari the living dead is not coming back soon,can Osibade be made president?
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Atiku2019:

Sail On Sir

I love the way you keep promoting your Atiku, Though he cannot be President in this country again.. Buhari till 2023..
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by uvalued(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
•Seeks N419.91bn to power 119,973 polling units

By Emmanuel Elebeke

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/2019-poll-naseni-develops-solar-powered-electronic-voting-machine/

hope say with 419 in the amount e no go be 419 true true oh grin grin
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by TARABA911(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
IN OTHER WORDS I SPECIALLY DEDICATE MY VOTE TO ATIKU PLS ATIKU COME AND FINISH US
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by obua: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Sounds like something nice but it's not captured in the 2017 budget. Perhaps it would be included in the 2018 budget, and then after following our very lengthy due process in public procurement, the contract would be awarded in June 2018 to a Chinese company who would supply substandard equipments because we are Nigeria then INEC would have to organise workshops to train polling officers on its use bla bla bla by January 2019 we would still be trying to figure out how to run the tin.
it's madness. We just need open balot system. Nigeria can't afford the current voting system

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by AMUNSI23(f): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
I have indicated my interest to be Nigeria president as a youth but don't know which party to join.let your vote count now,if you want me to join PDP like but if you want me to join APC share,am very serious
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Rozaay: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I doubt....We have been hearing this since 1960
should we keep on runing the country then?
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by montezz(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Wow! All these people have in their mind right now is 2019 elections?
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
If Buhari and family/APC make any attempt of election rigging in 2019, they will hear more bombs from 2019 onwards.
Let us make it clear that oils will try up in the cause of Buhari and all skills less politicians actions.
INEC beware of masses actions.

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Enyimbamercedes: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Won't work!!! Election riggers especially Warri and Edo people will thief the sun. No sun, no voting
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Rozaay:
should we keep on runing the country then?
No...just kip striving to survive
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by eph12(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Nah it won't be postponed. The previous manual method will be used.

Also since this electronic is not captured in our constitution, it may lead to all sorts of lawsuits
Re: FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nbote(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
We no want.. We want the normal we used to bring u to send u out again.. U want our thumbs to automatically print APC again abi because even una no sure again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adejare Bello Dumps PDP For APC In Osun (Photos) / This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes / REPS 2023: Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah Poses With Her PDP Clearance Certificate (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.