Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account (115129 Views)

How Do I Access Or Retrieve My Backed Up Whatsapp Chats On Gmail? / 2go Registration Sign Up Page Www.2go.im | Www.2go.com / Chat With Whatsapp Web Using Opera For Computers - Whatsapp Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account by Efukikata(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2017
If you really want to know how to get Online WhatsApp Login and Web WhatsApp Sign Up Account then this guide is for you. Creating a WhatsApp account online isn’t possible. You can’t sign up online web account for WhatsApp because there is no official service available to do so. But, you can login with an existing account and start using WhatsApp features online.

Download Whatsapp App

Yes, there is an official way for that and I am going to share a complete guide over here.

Before beginning, you need to be aware of few related things. In order to run WhatsApp completely on computer or laptop, it needs to be ready with a specific system. It should have at least 4GB RAM, free storage left in C Drive (always keep 4-5GB free) and make sure that the graphics driver version is updated to latest version. The system should be capable of running HD content with ease.

Official Whatsapp URL : www.whatsapp.com

If you just want to use it on computer using the browser then the system should be capable of running Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox comfortably. So, here is the instructions for the processes and I hope you find the success without getting into any trouble. The only reason that you can find an issue is because your system isn’t compatible, which I already made clear.

WhatsApp

Online WhatsApp Web Sign In :

You need to have WhatsApp installed and running on a smartphone first. Make sure that it is running latest version of the app i.e. the updated one.

Start Google Chrome or Firefox browser on your computer or laptop.
Open this website, the official URL for WhatsApp Web.
You will see a QR code there which needs to be scanned using the rear camera of your phone, but for that you need to first pick your phone.
And, open WhatsApp application. Now move into options and tap on WhatsApp Web. Now the camera will launch and you need to do the scanning thing.

This is how you can login into WhatsApp online and use it from the computer or laptop for free.

WhatsApp Web for PC

Download WhatsApp for PC completely

The process you need to opt this method is down here and you need to go through it as it is.

Note : Here is the complete guide to get WhatsApp for PC

First of all, you need to download an Android emulator. I am going to recommend using YouWave this time because it is a premium software.
Start installing this software by going through on screen process and it will not take any longer than a minute to get ready.
Start the YouWave and select your free trial offered for first 10 days officially. Launch the Browser application from the menu now.
Start opening website of Google play store. Use the search tool then to find WhatsApp app.
Click on the app and finally click on install option ahead of its play store’s listing.
Once you press the install button, you have to login with a Google account. This is just like an Android system. Just like you have to login there so you have to login here.

After the login, wait for a while and soon WhatsApp will be installed and it will be ready to use. The process is over and I hope it was worth your time spent.

You can now launch the WhatsApp app and sign up for a new account. Make sure you add a phone number which is accessible to you i.e. your own phone number. After sign up process and verification one, WhatsApp will be ready to use right from your computer. Peace.
Re: Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account by Efukikata(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2017
WhatsApp for web can be accessed here web.whatsapp.com
Re: Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account by Intanet(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account by Chydobe: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
You can Use Whatsapp on your laptop without scanning QR only when the stand-alone Whatsapp app for Laptop gets created sooner or later for laptops and desktops. Nevertheless, you can still use Whatsapp on your laptop. Click below for more tips alongside its advantages and disadvantages

https://newzified..com.ng/2017/07/officially-use-whatsapp-app-on-your.html
Re: Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account by Dailiesroom: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
this is really nice, and you can also check this out: [https://www.waproom.com/create-whatsapp-account-with-phone-number/url]
Re: Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account by mgowsiya: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
I have worked here on this website and I hope it completed successfully could you please review it here

(1) (Reply)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / How To Hack Any Bank Account In Nigeria In Less Than 2 Minutes [tutorial]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.