Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am (36735 Views)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by ogasman(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
I snapped the pic

damn that snake was big fat and long..

thank God it was brought down..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by Hades2016(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Better Egusi soup don set ooooo ... pls text me the location grin
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by Eibams60(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
mtcheew. were is d upstairs and yo mom
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dilijingsly:
embarassed which yeye meat be DAT. Go and chop 404 (dogs meat)

Your Head is there! 404 Na the King of meat be that.
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by kelvine(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who told you to put my mum's picture in a snake thread ?
There is God oh, the snakes that are going to people's compound shocked

KealDrogo:
angry You are indeed the greatest hunter of our time. You people just continue the killing. Kill, kill, kill until no python is left.
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by elantraceey(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
It seems its their season, saw one in my mum's shop(small though) last night....I dashed out of the shop faster than bolt would have, only heaven knows how it got there....my dad shall did justice to it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by KealDrogo: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by bigiyaro(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iz dat not lala wearing a boxer in d 3rd pisure? See how he iz smiling n filling appi
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by phkka1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Too many pythons in Yoruba land.
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dilijingsly:
embarassed which yeye meat be DAT. Go and chop 404 (dogs meat)
Taa tongue
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by ceaser: 2:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Make that window look beautiful and classy with our affordable blinds. check my signature for pictures

Have you suddenly forgotten that this is a snake thread? You wan chop ban Abi? grin Dey there continue to dey put "property posts" for snake thread.
Re: Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am by ceaser: 2:51am On Feb 01, 2017
tafrica:

Phytons are not as killed as cows on a daily basis. Forget it, they can not finish jare

Cattles are bred and reared for consumption. The same does not hold for this endangered crawler that gets taken when it strays out of the wild.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.