Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. (27764 Views)

We Released Funds For N-power January Stipend Long Ago- Min. Of Finance / Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by duas4real: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Today is Tuesday 31st, Federal Government starts payment of salaries from 25th. Just want to know if anyone has received his/her N-POWER January stipend.

Cc: Lalasiclala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Honestly, this program is a shame.. Since June 2016, this people cannot put themselves in one piece..
Some people have not been paid December and you are here talking about January.. Nigerians and selfishness. Abeg, park well jor

16 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by duas4real: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
Honestly, this program is a shame.. Since June 2016, this people cannot put themselves in one piece..
Some people have not been paid December and you are here talking about January.. Nigerians and selfishness. Abeg, park well jor

Some persons are going round saying they have been paid for January but there is no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by oweniwe(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2017
duas4real:

Some persons are going round saying they have been paid for January but there is no evidence.

Not true...

I was paid.

O.p should have patience. Most of the Npower folks have not been posted.

4 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2017
duas4real:

Nobody has been paid for January.. They are still sorting out December guys.. Those that got alert in January are those left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by knostbrown01(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2017
duas4real:
Today is Tuesday 31st, Federal Government starts payment of salaries from 25th. Just want to know if anyone has received his/her N-POWER January stipend.

Cc: Lalasiclala

Have you spent December own finish?

why some still dey wait ham

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by gurunlocker: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2017
You haven't started working, you are asking for pay....

Everything about this government Is not organized, they can deceive the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by urchhhhh: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2017
I got alert few hours ago ABA NORTH.GTB BANK

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Histrings08(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Easy tiger

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
Nobody has been paid for January.. They are still sorting out December guys.. Those that got alert in January are those left behind.
don't say what you don't know bro....

18 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by urchhhhh: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2017
I have been paid

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by okooloyun1(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
urchhhhh:
I have been paid
Paid for Dec or Jan?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Shorpe(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Dhis shii na scam.... Fed Gov still dey owe me Dec Stipend sef... Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by duas4real: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2017
urchhhhh:

For December or January?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by DrTims(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
So u have been paid for january
xule20:
don't say what you don't know bro....

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by DrTims(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
For which month January or December
urchhhhh:
I have been paid
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by movay(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
what the hell wrong with this n power tins some paid Jan some didn't even paid DEC and govt shut their Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by derato: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
movay:
what the hell wrong with this n power tins some paid Jan some didn't even paid DEC and govt shut their Bleep off
I've not received December stipend not to talk of January, hmmmmm.what's wrong na
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by LordEzkid(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
I do not mean to sound ackward or outdated on this Npower stuff you guys are getting paid for.

Please what is it about and how do I also benefit from it?

I really need to know so I can apply for it and also inform other people like me who has no clue about it. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by urchhhhh: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
January not December

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by uc4uandc(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
urchhhhh:

He got alert few hours ago but the screen shot of payment says 25th Jan 2017...... Suspicious! I smell goat meat...lol

6 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
DrTims:
So u have been paid for january
the topic is about January,I got my dec alert jan 6th
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by estagirl(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa oh....wen some are seriously waiting for dec stipend, some have received Jan....it is well oh.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by uc4uandc(f): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Any Other Testifier pls screen shot
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Uchwilliam(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
No be naija?mheww

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by DrTims(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by nmreports: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nice
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by honestivo(m): 6:32am On Feb 01, 2017
pls npower try to bring uniformity and transparency into this program how come some ppl have not receive dec and they have started paying jan.mean while i was posted to where i will 5k as tp daily (rivers s)

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2017
honestivo:

pls npower try to bring uniformity and transparency into this program how come some ppl have not receive dec and they have started paying jan.mean while i was posted to where i will 5k as tp daily (rivers s)
go and open file and fill the redeployment form,am under emohua...check ur npvn page to make sure ur acct number is correct then email their helpline...expect ur 60k soon,da payment is not uniform at all
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2017
estagirl:
Na wa oh....wen some are seriously waiting for dec stipend, some have received Jan....it is well oh.
mail their helpline via ur npvn page and check ur profile to be sure ur account details are correct
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by mesoprogress(m): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2017
N power is a scam, they should create sustainable jobs for Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2017
OrangeDream:
Bros u have been disqualified. Either over aged or no documents tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment Criteria Exclude Graduates From Poor Homes, Says NANS / Sterling Bank Vs Uba / Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.