Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help (38986 Views)

Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by jerrymej(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
In Jesus name (Amen). I pray that when this dude finally blow he will not dump you for another bae.... I Jesus name I prayed... Amen Amen Amen...

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
I was going to advice you but you messed up calling airforce1 as if him get anything reasonable to tell you,ngwanu seek he's counsel.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by nightingalee: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:
Please I want you guys to advice from a reasonable and typical Nigerian point of view. I said in my previous post that my upcoming artist boyfriend was adamant about going for a label audition, cos he believes that after shooting his video big labels will be looking for him.

There's assurance that this new label will sign him, he has gone for their audition and they were really into him. Just yesterday, he started Gisting me about how some big bros and artist like him kept on discouraging him that he is too big for a small label, what if big labels come knocking after the video? Is that not a lose?

He doesn't have money to put the video on big stations o! Only Hip TV and he was like they would put "this unsigned artist..."

I am not thinking in line with his frnds cos I believe that he can build himself and become known so far the label keeps promoting his songs and video. A bird at hand they say is better than ten's in forest.

Pls if you were in his shoes what will u do? Get signed by the new record label or hope to get signed by big one after your video shoot.

Mods, Airforce1, pls I would like this to be on front page
... Drop ego, and make a move, Lincoln said; I might be a slow walker but I never moved backwards. A nine-story tower commences with a little accumulated earth; He needs a platform to sell himself to the world. How much time does he have to wait on this big label anyway?? You're a good woman; I pray your labour doesn't go in vain.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
I no the owner of this account he use an alternative account..
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by COvo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:

Thank you. I support him financially and I am not in any way disturbing or distracting him.
When he blow I don't want to hear "My boyfriend abandoned me after giving him 100k for his music video "
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:

Thank you o
He is stubborn
He doesn't have enough money to even shoot the supposed video yet

I hope he listens to you because you got it figured out. What a label does is to make it easier for him to focus on his music and get it out. He should try to make the contract time not too long. So he can move to a bigger label if he grows.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by blazer234: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:
Please I want you guys to advice from a reasonable and typical Nigerian point of view. I said in my previous post that my upcoming artist boyfriend was adamant about going for a label audition, cos he believes that after shooting his video big labels will be looking for him.

There's assurance that this new label will sign him, he has gone for their audition and they were really into him. Just yesterday, he started Gisting me about how some big bros and artist like him kept on discouraging him that he is too big for a small label, what if big labels come knocking after the video? Is that not a lose?

He doesn't have money to put the video on big stations o! Only Hip TV and he was like they would put "this unsigned artist..."

I am not thinking in line with his frnds cos I believe that he can build himself and become known so far the label keeps promoting his songs and video. A bird at hand they say is better than ten's in forest.

Pls if you were in his shoes what will u do? Get signed by the new record label or hope to get signed by big one after your video shoot.

What even gives you the impression he is telling you the truth? Are you sure he isn't lying about "big records label after him" gist? Have you any evidence to show that he is actually an artiste or that any label at all is into him?

Or are they just sweet rooster and bull stories that you girl love to swallow?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
gbosaa:

How much will it cost to put the said album on big stations?...Assuming her were to finance it ?
Like 200k
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
blazer234:

What even gives you the impression he is telling you the truth? Are you sure he isn't lying about "big records label after him" gist? Have you any evidence to show that he is actually an artiste or that any label at all is into him?

Or are they just sweet rooster and bull stories that you girl love to swallow?
No big label is into him
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Bibi294(f): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
I checked ur profile n I noticed you bring everything happening in your relationship on here... Its bad....
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by jomoh: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:

I am obviously a female, so pls if you were in my boyfriend's position what will u do?

I will advice you tell him to go for the small label.

Reason being that they are small and in the event your boyfriend happens to blow, he can use his fame to muscles his way out.

Though big labels are well connected and they have a wider and more reliable network but they are all thieves and by the time your boyfriend realises that, they will use that same connection and network to blackmail him and tie him down to another contract.

They are big and as you know they have experience so They know how to block all the loopholes his lawyer might want to make them insert in the contract.

They are big already so They have little to loose and by that they will compromise very little. Small labels also want to go big but they need a good artist to make them big and by that they will compromise a lot.

Bottom line, it's very complex but your boyfriends interest must be really protected and that is something I cannot start writing about. Also there are lots your boyfriend has to know before signing his career out in the name of contract. I cannot start writing am lazy in writing.

There are different types of contracts.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by seuncyrus(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
All the threads you have started here in Nairaland is about your boyfriend; this is ridiculously absurd.

it's just plain stupid, I just checked out all her threads ...they are all about her "boyfriend"
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by NLbully(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

At least there's a record label who are interested on his talent..

Don't be like airforce boi... He's been in and out of the studio but he never even have a single hit yet lipsrsealed
Chisos!!! if na me be airforce1 I go just deactivate my NL account jejely
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by cybriz82(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

At least there's a record label who are interested on his talent..

Don't be like airforce boi... He's been in and out of the studio but he never even have a single hit yet lipsrsealed

atlis we all know him even if hz a fail artist...too bad ur boyfrnd n next 20boyfrnds n brother wudnt b reconize by any1 even if dey ft banky w wizkid n usher.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by cybriz82(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Airforce1:

Shut up TrapShit

cool down airforce 1....she never watch holop video by mr eazy....we know her type by d tym u hammer nw na people like her go dey annonce to d whole world like see ehnn airforce is my frnd i knw him very well i used to go to iz house.she go evn treck frm ikeja to v.i cus of u sef.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Ask4Info: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:

I am not here to advice your boyfriend but rather TO ADVICE YOU.

From all your previous threads, you made it clear your boyfriend is Lazy as he doesn't want to get a job but rather depend on others. You also made it clear he is cheating on you with several other girls. You equally mentioned he is stingy as he HATES spending on you. He also talks to you rudely.

Girl i know you are sticking around hoping that if he eventually becomes a celebrity you will be the babe of a Celeb.

Let me tell you, you are absolutely WRONG. If he can show all these traits as a Broke guy, trust me he will treat you as RAG then.

As the saying goes: You don't really know a man's behavior until he becomes successful. In your own case you know his behavior you are only hoping he changes which he will not.

Introverted and morally upright individuals change to be extroverted and with awkward moral values when they become famous.

My dear, concentrate on your future and move on. You surely don't have no bpyfriend. That guy will forget you ever supported him when he had nothing as soon as he becomes famos.

A word they say is for those with a Brain

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Bishop(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:

Encourage him to get a Lawyer well versed in the entertainment industry, so That he won't be tied up in any contract, especially with the small Labels, On the Long run i will advise him to sign a one year deal with the small Label this will not make him a sought out artist with bigger Label alone but Would also be able to negotiate his contract sum, as an experienced artist, I hope my advice comes timely. adios
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Silvereze(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
All the threads you have started here in Nairaland is about your boyfriend; this is ridiculously absurd.

Guy you're wicked oh
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by favourmic(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:

You be Ruth abokoku or wetting why everything you ever post is all about my boyfriend? My dear sister wake up and hit the ground cos you don't even sure if your boyfriend we be your husband or your baby father after all your post on NL
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Bullhari: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
rockstarB:
Please I want you guys to advice from a reasonable and typical Nigerian point of view. I said in my previous post that my boyfriend is too immature, he is childish, too lazy to get a paying job. He believes in 'blowing' through music like wizkid.

Do you know that that idiot behaves as if he has been hypnotised?
start small: no, what do you have: nothing. where is your target: on top, which path are you taking: I will be here until the top will meet me.

Fellow nairaland, please where can i get a fire deliverance because I don't know why I am still with this guy?

if this had been your post, I will know you need help and offer one. but all the good advice you will get here is same as what you think, and the little boy isn't getting them, you are.

but is he the reason you answer rockstarB?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Jammiiee(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2017
But why do u like covering ur face upandan like ojuju angry angry
TrapQueen77:

Only mumu like u will react... grin

I'm NOT surprised at all..
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Bigwig1: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Don't despise days of little beginning. Let him start small
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Jammiiee(m): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2017
My brother, that is love I guess cheesy
EmperorTech:

Its imperative I ask how come 95% of all threads opened by you has been centered on your boyfriend, same boyfriend, same guy?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by EmperorTech: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Jammiiee:
My brother, that is love I guess cheesy

Foolishness and an attribute of a confuse being rather.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Jammiiee(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Hahaha. But one of the threads. The way she referred to the bf as jobless sounds very insulting angry. Couldn't she av put it in a more respectful tone If I were the bf and saw that thread title, I may cry then dislike her lol cheesy
EmperorTech:

Foolishness and an attribute of a confuse being rather.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by gulfer: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Why do I think she's Airforce bae
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by DrogoG(m): 1:55am On Feb 01, 2017
His ego may be his main problem.
No musician can make it on their own.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by kizzoh(m): 5:30am On Feb 01, 2017
rockstarB:

All your post is about boyfriend, Hmmm i no want talk oh..
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Op hope you have gotten enough advice already but this one is for u, dont go around thinking this guy must marry u once his made to avoid been hurt deeply, dont forget to invest in yourself. It very important.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by justmenoni: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Op is airforce1 ur boyfriend?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by rickyjoe(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Get signed to the record label but ensure that the contract is spelt out maybe after the first album I am free to sign with another record label without any trouble. Also pray for God direction and guidance.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help by tomdon(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Na wa ooo.... even Olamide had to start wt Alapomeji of Id cabassa...

Since he doesnt have money for the video, d logical thing is to' slave' first wt a good label then work hi way up.

We r all slaves in ds world......

Olamide succeeded cos he's got talent even after every
Who knows what this one has??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.