Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch (23223 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by sugarbelly: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-kjLcPP-ySW8/WJA_8kj1phI/AAAAAAADZ_A/9BMZonZDKN4bgjzv4CMRizfvNVhtu78lgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

OAP Daddy Freeze has thrown shade at the Redeemed Church ..He wrote alongside the image above

Redeemed was busy setting up churches on every street, yet they missed this boy..... I bet with you, that there was a Redeemed church within walking distance from this starving child, branded a witch by the same doltish belief system that extorts your first salary every January, having you willingly give your hard earned money in a recession, to a church where the G.O has a private jet and leads a life of sheer opulence!
The Nigerian Pentecostal church brands people wearing tattoos as bad and 'unchristian' whereas this woman with all her tattoos is more Christ like than all your 'Daddy GOs' can ever be. What she is doing is all Jesus requires of us, Jesus NEVER COLLECTED TITHE or first fruit and his disciples didn't collect it either!
As a matter of fact, no Christian church collected tithe for 600 years after Christ died and resurrected.
-
History claims that Mungo Park discovered the Niger and we wonder "what were the Nigerians living around the Niger doing, that it had to take a foreigner to discover a river we were bathing in and washing from?" My answer was simple "The same thing we were doing when hope was found" ~FRZ
-
P.S. Anyone that demands your entire January salary from you, in this recession, is a thief! Anyone who gives it is a fool!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP665vJlkxr/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/daddy-freeze-slams-redeemed-church-over.html

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by sugarbelly: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2017
this man again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by sleemoon(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Yesterday was the worst day in my life. I got to the park where I was to board a bus to my destination. Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.
Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that, that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy J2. For a moment I couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.
She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent.
So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.
Come and see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and was about to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Please do you think I should go back to sleep?

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Derawiz(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2017
Oga, we know you're a certified Atheist so why bother with oda pple's issues?

It's this "I chuk my mouth" syndrome dat is the problem of Nigerians, if you don't want to pay your firstfruit and tithe that's fine, but don't go ahead insulting people who pay , when they've not come complaining to you.Why are you taking panadol for anoda man's headache?
A rational man would never mock the believe system of another man because it differs from his.That being said, you're one irrational, attention seeking muppet.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by NOC1(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Derawiz:

It's this "I chuk my mouth" syndrome dat is the problem of Nigerians, if you don't want to pay your firstfruit and tithe that's fine, but don't go ahead insulting people who pay , when they've not come complaining to you.Why are you taking panadol for anoda man's headache?
A rational man would never mock the believe system of another man because it differs from his.That being said, you're one irrational, attention seeking muppet.

Because he said the truth you've tagged him atheist

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by tuta1: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2017
I seriously agree with Freeze.

Most people who call themselves Christians today hold stupid beliefs even pagans and atheist have sold reasons to mock them.
Even Christ himself advised everyone to live by the Golden Rule. Ask your Religious Head what that means and how to fully apply it, you'll be shocked the way they dodge the question and its application in daily activities. But Freeze honestly its not just one Religious Organization, thats where id fault you, its cut across all of them brainwashed with indoctrinated beliefs not found in the Bible. People really need to read their bibles.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by eph12(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Derawiz:

If the church is doing the little things they're supposed to do nobody would bother about the tithes or whatever donations they collect. Google willow creek to see what the church is supposed to be about. Willow creek was established in the USA by a church to cater to the needs of the poor people.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by dapsoneh: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
The ediot is only gud @ luking for cheap fame by putting blame on everyone. Never for once av I seen in the news that this myopic helped anyone. The child u talked about was rescued by a human being(german for that matter) like u. How many lives have u positively affected in lags wher u live?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by dapsoneh: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
The ediot is only gud @ luking for cheap fame by putting blame on everyone. Never for once av I seen in the news that this myopic helped anyone. The child u talked about was rescued by a human being(german for that matter) like u. How many lives have u positively affected in lagos wher u live?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by hyfr(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2017
This is the first time I'm seeing freeze making common. sense. I agree with him. These men are business men not men of God. You have private jet, private university, biggest Auditorium in the world,yet you can't help the masses, OK open mouth and criticise bad leadership you cannot only God will judge

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Very soon the id*iota will ask Redeem to clean his ass for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by YesNo(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2017
hmmm.
thousands of churches and mosques.
it is not enough to pray and pray for those in need. When you say HOW ARE YOU? do you really mean it... like... do you really want to know?

it is not enough to pray and pray,... when you see someone in need all you can say is.. IT IS WELL, GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH when you can easily offer him/her a meal, 100 naira or useful advice.

sad world. Big Bibles & Qurans. No Love.

these days, there must be Lights, Camera, and a big crowd of pressmen before a man-of-god will do things for the needy and distressed.

No Camera, No help.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by babyfaceafrica: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Freeze and his big mouth.... I hope he is not running for a political position in the future
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Benjom(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
This guy, he haf come again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Untainted007: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Talk is cheap and common sense is never common. I pity the set of people who rolls with this empty skull individual. Anyway, his brain has freezed for long and its going to turn to Iced block soonest. Sensible comments or talks hardly comes out of his mouth. How many lives has he affected too? His best asset is his wristwatch that he invested all his hard earned money on. Who him don help?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by SalomonKane: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
LMAO! This is hilarious. I know for a fact it will be very difficult for this country to free herself from the abysmal state she's in.

In a country where people who preach religion and goodness and all manner of righteousness can't follow what they preach with tacit action, what we get is the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by ionsman: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
He's right....Kill yourself if e pain you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by martineverest(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
well said, my guy....pastors are busy lavishing their congregational wealth on worldly things while their members wallow in poverty...same members will shower praises to their pastors and abuse their govt for doing similar thing.

it's really appalling and hypocritical that Nigerians look at people's outward appearance before judging individual, while theirs is worse

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Fedayeen02: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
People like Freeze and Seun will never condemned Islam even where they see glaring shortcomings
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by admax(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
I was just thinking why all Freeze posts directed to the body of Christ always makes it to the Front Page on Nairaland and I remembered the owner is an Atheist.

To Freeze: Many Nigerian Churches (Not just the RCCG) have helped the forgotten of the society daily without having to publish such stories on social media (You will be the one to shout they are showing off if they do).

You are suffering from Colonial mentality (along with your supporters) for criticising the RCCG because a white woman helped one boy! Nigerian Churches helped millions Yearly, you cursed fool!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Fedayeen02: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Freeze should STFU tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by johnstar(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dis ma self grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by nbright: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Leave the pastor wey buhari retire o.... religion na wash for Naija... greedy people
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by nabegibeg: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmh

How many church have saved a falsely accused witch?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Dygeasy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
The fact is, someday this guy's words will come back to haunt him. Very very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Blingblings(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Freezer i need ice block for my lacasera business.... u too dey talk
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Fedayeen02: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
ionsman:
He's right....Kill yourself if e pain you.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by verygudbadguy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
dapsoneh:
The ediot is only gud @ luking for cheap fame by putting blame on everyone. Never for once av I seen in the news that this myopic helped anyone. The child u talked about was rescued by a human being(german for that matter) like u. How many lives have u positively affected in lags wher u live?

Freeze actually made sense. Church should be a place where redistribution of income and help takes place.i.e, the HAVES give to the church through the welfare and the church administers the distribution to the HAVE-NOTS.

Church nowadays,irrespective of your own personal wahala, wants you to give at all times. The burden is becoming much especially with the recession.
It is very good to give. The more you give, the more you receive. When there is a casting down, we the children of God will say there is a lifting up. True, God's blessing can not be undermine when one gives genuinely.

But, the church should focus more on giving back to the people through education like the Catholics do. They don't need private jets for evangelism like they always claim.

Even the Holy Bible recorded in Mathew 19: 24 that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. So, what is the need for all wealth we are running around to accumulate? Vanity!

They keep casting and binding different spirits and demon, yet Nigeria remains backward.

NB: I am a Christian, a RCCG member for that matter.

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by mn09abk: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Derawiz:

And what is wrong with an atheist? the white peoople that brought religion to you have you asked whether the kill themselve like u ppl every sunday?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by rawpadgin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
he is right but the attack on RCCG
abi na rccg catch the boy witch?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Arewa12: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dis Guy just like to make headlines sha...... Freeze nd frontpage be like 5&6
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by ajalawole(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is Africa, anything can be a shit...... I don't believe in witches or so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) / Eniola Badmus: "Calling Me Fat Does Not Hurt My Feelings" / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.