Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Just Look At The Ridiculous Caption Of The Photos This Lady Posted On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Look At The Ridiculous Caption Of The Photos This Lady Posted On Facebook (662 Views)

See The Full Nude Photos This Benin Girl Posted On Facebook / This Lady's Yoga Pose Got People Talking (pic) / OMG! Just Look At What This Lady Posted On Facebook. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Look At The Ridiculous Caption Of The Photos This Lady Posted On Facebook by alfa2016: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2017
A lady who identifies herself as 'Dopest Queen' posted photos of her and her lover before and after sex with the weirdest caption:

The things someone see on Social Media these days ehn?!

cc seun lalasticlala

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/thingsweseeonsocialmediajust-look-at-caption-of-what-this-lady-posted-on-facebook/

Re: Just Look At The Ridiculous Caption Of The Photos This Lady Posted On Facebook by NOC1(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2017
madness God keep me far from this kinda hoesssss
Re: Just Look At The Ridiculous Caption Of The Photos This Lady Posted On Facebook by eph12(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2017
If all these is happening in my generation what's left to happen in generations to come?

I now believe the end is near

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Loan Of Upto 2.5 Million Naira Within 24 Hours / Have You Seen This Before? Pictures Inside. / How Clever Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.