Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue (39246 Views)

Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / What Is Happening To Fidelity Bank Network / UBA Bank Network Problem, Anybody?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by rhosmherhy(f): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2017
e af crash...like mmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by sexyjuly(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
rhosmherhy:
e af crash...like mmm grin grin grin grin
yeye gal grin
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by ceejay80s(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
The thong affect me o....abi dem too wan do like MMM
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Jennifer89(f): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
I was able to withdraw money some minutes ago but most people couldn't
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by seangy4konji: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
all na CHANGE
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by sexyjuly(f): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Enybliss:
I'm not in lag but i logged into their app i was notified that theres no network so i cant transact online and i dont have an atm card so i went inside the bank and withdrew over the counter
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by masties2(f): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Abudu2000:
That's the latest trend with banks now ooo, no network
The other day I was inside my bank (name removed by me) to withdraw, and I see the long queue and it wasn't even moving at all, so I went to sit and observed the counter closely and I noticed that they had to move cash from the paying section to the withdrawal section of the the counter ,only very few would notice it the way they made the transfer, after some secs they claim the network was back and I just smh,

I quietly went to change my teller and gently filled the whole sum in my account, Coz that's how bankruptcy usually begins

O boy.vi experienced same with FCMB that's how I closed the account . I used Zenith app successfully on Sunday night though
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Sanchez01: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Banks use an internet service called 'Leased Line', which means that the main bandwidth is channeled to their HQ while other locations of the bank are fed through fibre-optic/microwave radio backbone. My point is, should their carrier (provider) be affected, the entire branch of the bank would be affected, regardless of where you go.

Normally, all corporate bodies have back up links. I wonder what went wrong with Zenith.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by debbie(f): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
haon:
I think what happens is dt dia data center is down and with such, transaction will not be possible. from my point of view it wasn't delebrate. do u know how much money in millions they wud av lost over the last four to five days? pls, be patient with them. I'm not a zenith bank staff,neither do I av acct with them. just from my own experience as a DC engineer
Please forget that,down-time since friday? undecided undecided undecided common thats an excuse.before you forget there is an internal crisis brewing....Go and ask their staff.I get you but patience is not what we need now.People need their money to sort things out and not patience.

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by davide470(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2017
blaise00700:
Lolzzz,

I buy shares for that bank 5 years ago, 1 naira dividend then no pay.

Visit the registrars (Veritas Registrars) at Plot 89A, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos to check how much dividends you have, then come back and edit your statement.

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by ntyce(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2017
mantosa:
Oga please don't display your foolishness online.
How can you say Zenith bank is going down. Zenith bank? Is like you are not a Nigerian or you don't know anything about Nigeria.

you seem to put yourself in ignominy, when things like these happen to a financial institution in the caliber of Zenith, then its obvious that doom is likely.

Prolly, yu not aware of the so-called downtime, it simply sabotage by the workers.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Thecassanova: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Or them don use people money do MMM?
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by ststyreal(f): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2017
sexyjuly:
are u i lagos?cos i think its affecting only lagos peeps.
Says who? Here in Warri it is something else.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2017
The thunder that will fire zenith bank will.come.in doctor's prescription
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
ststyreal:

the situation is worse here in abj,as matter of fact,they made me part with #500(a whole 1dollar)just for nothing
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Kbshow007(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2017
But I withdrew some money from zenith bank ATM at ikorodu Lagos yesterday
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by sexyjuly(f): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2017
ststyreal:

hmmm dats serious den.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by jd1986(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Zenith bank frozen just like MMM shocked shocked

They should be back by February 13 grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by mantosa(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2017
I guess you're ignorant. A financial institution had a moment of server down & that automatically means they are going down?

I bank with Diamond bank, Gtb & Zenith. At one time or the other, each of them have had server down issues & here they are still functioning.

I still don't understand how people like you reason.

ntyce:

you seem to put yourself in ignominy, when things like these happen to a financial institution in the caliber of Zenith, then its obvious that doom is likely.

Prolly, yu not aware of the so-called downtime, it simply sabotage by the workers.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by martinchinedu(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Am at d bank nw and i think transcation is going on nw
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Roseey0(f): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2017
This has nothing to do with staff motivation.
It is IT related, they just don't have the best hands presently, as so many IT gurus left wen they slashed salaries.

I hope the other banks are learning from this zenith bank mistake.
Never think you are doing anyone a favour just because he/she desired to work with you.
Guide your best hands jealously.
If it means increasing their salaries pls do, but NEVER remove a pin from their offer. You need them.more than they need you.

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Rhayour: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2017
iliyande:
na wao

it seems all Nigeria banks are going down due to the recession too

Ecobank from debit without pay to incomplete transaction since last three weeks
i cannot transfer nor recharge

I am sure if you complain to them via their email ENGcontactcentre@ecobank.com you surely will get a feedback.

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Thecassanova: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Kaybaba5:
All my transactions were being done via internet banking. Hardly make cash withdrawal...
And no glitch...
Bro, how do I have to reach the bank before registering for Internet banking?
I'm using their mobile banking app but the daily limit is small. I need over 1m limit. Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by jd1986(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Jennifer89:
I was able to withdraw money some minutes ago but most people couldn't
They are paying the poor ones first grin grin

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by iliyande(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2017
Rhayour:

I am sure if you complain to them via their email ENGcontactcentre@ecobank.com you surely will get a feedback.

Several emails was sent to them already
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by danny34(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=debbie post=53286014]What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank Nationwide

I will like to draw attention of the general public on the deliberate wickedness of the management of zenith bank to her customers.Since Friday the bank can not pay anyone and up till today the same excuses is being given.
Currently i have been to over 10 branches of zenith bank and the same reason is given.-NETWORK IS DOWN.

I wonder why a sane country like Nigeria can operate a bank like zenith and for 5 consecutive days customers can not access their accounts.

The hardship is much in the country and you guys have decided to add to it...
I was opportune to speak with some of their staff and i realised that this issue is a planned one.Many of them complained of the ill treatment and lack of motivation,many have been sack,others are under paid and many are not happy.
So it is obvious this is an internal issue.....so why on earth should the customers pay the dare price for your problems?

When can we get it right.....frustration is piping high and here we are with selfishness and poor management..
See the crowd of stranded customers,pregnant mothers and babies who have to bear the grunt of the foolishness of ZENITH BANK.,Daily they come to the bank and told the same stories.....how do you want them to feel?

ZENITH BANK IS A TOTAL FAILURE FOR ME,mSHAME TO THE MANAGEMENT. JIM OVIA you have lost it,when the head can not handle things well, this is what you get.

Seun come,the world need to hear this

Oga get a mobile app and transfer the money to another Acct and withdraw from there. That is what I did
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Please can I use verve or visa card to make purchase on European country online store

Apart from access bank and gtbank

Can diamond visa or verve card work
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by mercylicious234: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Zenith bank customers have turned to borrowers. A family of 4 had no food to eat over the weekend cos of this downtime. They were lucky to borrow.

My hubby had to do internet banking transfer to my acnt from his zenith bank acnt . I had to withdraw cash and gave to him. So u guys can try it. It worked on Saturday.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by kellybently(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2017
debbie:
What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank Nationwide

I will like to draw attention of the general public on the deliberate wickedness of the management of zenith bank to her customers.Since Friday the bank can not pay anyone and up till today the same excuses is being given.
Currently i have been to over 10 branches of zenith bank and the same reason is given.-NETWORK IS DOWN.

I wonder why a sane country like Nigeria can operate a bank like zenith and for 5 consecutive days customers can not access their accounts.

I was opportune to speak with some of their staff and i realised that this issue is a planned one.Many of them complained of the ill treatment and lack of motivation,many have been sack,others are under paid and many are not happy.
So it is obvious this is an internal issue.....so why on earth should the customers pay the dare price for your problems?

When can we get it right.....frustration is piping high and here we are with selfishness and poor management..
See the crowd of stranded customers,pregnant mothers and babies who have to bear the grunt of the foolishness of ZENITH BANK.,Daily they come to the bank and told the same stories.....how do you want them to feel?

ZENITH BANK IS A TOTAL FAILURE FOR ME,mSHAME TO THE MANAGEMENT. JIM OVIA you have lost it,when the head can not handle things well, this is what you get.

Seun come,the world need to hear this..we cant continue like this
oniro.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by danny34(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2017
mercylicious234:
Zenith bank customers have turned to borrowers. A family of 4 had no food to eat over the weekend cos of this downtime. They were lucky to borrow.

My hubby had to do internet banking transfer to my acnt from his zenith bank acnt . I had to withdraw cash and gave to him. So u guys can try it. It worked on Saturday.

Did same too
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Machiny: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2017
iliyande:

Several emails was sent to them already
email takes time to reply.cal their hotlines.it will be imediate
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by unmask: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2017
debbie:
What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank Nationwide

Seun come,the world need to hear this..we cant continue like this
did you read the crap you wrote? What sane organisation will put itself out of business deliberately for that long.....If they are having network challenges, then they are having network challenges. Please write with s****

List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. / Ex-bankers: How Is Life Outside Banking? / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50