Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? (10037 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by goldwaters(f): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
What will you do if you adopt a problematic child?

Will u send the child back because you know you can? Or will you take it as your cross because if it were a child born by you, you will have no where to take the child?

A lot of families treat adopted children very well, that one who is not told will not realise the child was adopted. Also a lot of families treat adopted children badly.

http://home4reel..co.ke/2017/01/would-you-return-troublesome-adopted.html?m=1
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
ASAP angry

I can't let somebody else's child coman kill me. I didn't kill my own parents.

24 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
If anyone thinks he can return a "problematic" adopted child then where will he return a "problematic" biological child.

Personally I don't see why I should bring in a "distinguish tool" to a child I decide to own be it by birth or papers.

36 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by chris6flash: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
CAPITAL YES WITHOUT LOOKING BACK

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by curvilicious: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
If i gave birth to the child myself will i return him/her to God? No!

Just be correcting the child all the way with beating and love

24 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by eleojo23: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
When you adopted the child, you adopted all his problems too...unfortunately... embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by auntysimbiat(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
OK
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by willjoe: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Do unto others what you would they do unto you. Simple.
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by CXLVII: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Not all all...

If I personally picked him, I wont.

If he was selected for me, I will.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by iamawara(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
My AFONJA neighbor will say.... I wee kill you before you kill me.... Me I no suffer my parents like wise another woman pikin no go kill me.

I will return him/her asap...

Chai, I can't adopt a child honestly. It's just better I get one from my family

1 Like

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Valfrankie(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
What if you do and God decides to punish you with an even more troublesome biological child? The Child if trained well can bring you immense joy in your later years. whether adopted or biological, a child is like a sealed parcel, what you see is what you get!

5 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Lasskeey: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
I will o
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Micah360(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Depends on d problem..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by dewhaley: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
I definitely discipline him/her just like I would do to my own biological child....No returns ooo.. .since I adopted at first....I have to carry the weight of working on the child's life

1 Like

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by AntiWailer: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm.

That is serious.
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Royalfurnitures: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
By adopting he/she becomes ur legal child,.. Now if your child is problematic, would you throw him away?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Lasskeey: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Eminya(f): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
No, I'll take the child as my cross

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by DropShot: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ioannes:
ASAP angry

I can't let somebody else's child coman kill me. I didn't kill my own parents.
Did you adopt him/her on the assurance he/she will not be problematic?
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by deedondavi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yes
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by maxiuc(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mmm I don't know

1 Like

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by ekems2017(f): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who will collect the child from you here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Donshemzy1234: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
problem child in what sense??. op what are the features of a problem child...
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Ajibel(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nope. I wont.

I would discipline the child till he becomes unproblematic.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by kerryjossy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
U just asked 'would u disown your child just because he is problematic' without even knowing. How would u ever think of doing that?
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Lasskeey: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by iamawara(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
O0ni:

She dey sell Engine oil?

She must be an oil and gas ambassador
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by whizbee(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
People and their unreasoned opinions, why adopt when you can't bear the brunt in the first place, once you decide to adopt, you take the good with the bad, if you gave birth to the kid, would you return him/her to God? Let's be real
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by elantraceey(f): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
If he/she were to be my child then who will I return him to?
I do think children can change their behavior with time and love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland / How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life / List Of Animals That Have Gone Extinct In Our Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.