Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (52033 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Jealous Lady Pours Her Boyfriend Boiled Water In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by johnshagb(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shima? That's new to me.

RIP to the 'bobo'

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just imagine what she will do to the lady her lover was having an affair with
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by wolesmile(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Kabieosioba2000: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na wao ooo Aj city lady. God save them[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is not stab but matchet
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kenyans and Nigerians are knwn for this kind news
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
cry

I need a translator first...
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by greggng: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
My lord the young lady in question is a drink seller. She acted under the influence of alcohol. Pls tamper justice with mercy. You re here by sentence to 25yers in imprisonment with hard labor. The court may rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by firstclassmumu: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
hyfr:
Grab her by the Pussy. Which kind mumu love be this one
na first class kind of mumu
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by hakeem77: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Until we do what the holy books say 'an eye for an eye', there will never be peace and justice in the land. Anyone that kills should be killed, then domestic violence will reduce. But they will say we are now in a civilised world.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Harinholar(f): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Love @my feet..she is wicked and cruel....
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by nsamchizzy: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
What a world....fear all these hawkers
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
A good story line for love look what u made me do
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Waste life,but wait o ,is the guy a physically challenged Person
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
#ayamnotundastadin.
where is d blood stains or hav dey cleaned him up? and why is the dead smiling, is he with 7 virgins?
#justcurious undecided
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
wellmax:
Shima WHat kinda name is that

Lol , it's slang for girlfriend/babe

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Sheddywiz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
don't start looking for her when you're lonely and bored, she's not a toy you put on a shelf until you decide you want it again
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wat u get when u date an Area gal
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Silentscreamer:
d man just wasted his life... Stay faithful they will not hear..

So next time a woman is unfaithful (like those married and bringing all the kids from another man outside)...her life should be wasted? shocked shocked shocked

Common sense is not common o.
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
okay.
She will be in jail for a long time..
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ghetto luv..
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Barbaric
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good warning to all those cheating goats called men.
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Noted
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by browniex: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rule NO 1
Never date an overly jealous woman.I did that once,so I know firsthand how it goes,a girl attempted to slice her own pussy with a razor just because she felt I was banging some other chic.
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
whahala dey ring like bell everywhere, the frustration,hopelessness brought by the recessionis clearly seen....
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
thats the consequence of keeping sugar mumies
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by obajoey(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
I checked the profile of the lady that posted the story, she be confirm ash...
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by tico1212(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Una go fear ajegunle pigin na..

RIP
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
ABUKURU MY FORMER AREA. ORODU PEOPLE I HAIL O. GORIOLA PEOPLE YA GAL DEY HUMBLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Lol , it's slang for girlfriend/babe
if u r not in AJ city, u won't know. Special slangs dat change like chamelon everyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.