Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate (6947 Views)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day / Pls Help At 22! I Don't Have Self Confidence And I Can't Even Ask A Girl Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kinglekan still dey here abeg come and laugh ... nah so conventry be grin
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by olaboy1: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's no news that white British girls are not that attractive and that's why many white British guys are coming to Scandinavia and Eastern Europe in droves, because over here an average British guy would pick a complete 10/10.
My argument wasn't about a cheating white wife, rather a somewhat borderline aggressive black girl, that is not to say I am disoriented not to understand any race is capable of doing all sort of evils.
I have 2 black guys from London who sent me documented evidence in pictures of the damages their toxic black girls have meted to them, I saw those pictures and told them to stay away so they don't become murderers. And no Lefulefu the strong black woman that raised me wasn't toxic, she was a complete Nigerian model of modesty, beauty, intelligence and grace and those are the qualities of a strong black woman.
Like I wrote before let the black guys living in the U.K. tell us what the real problems are.

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Truth is, africans never loved themselves..nigeria is a case study...the disparity and unnecessary hate here on nairaland during the mr and miss nairaland contest just gat me baffled...even till date some people are prime targets to some people...this is one reason i'm tempted to believe that "we africans" might never grow more than this...i 've been ups and ados on politics section, the things i saw these few days threw me off ballance....that somebody had to voiced out for the very first time against fulani herdsmen killing people, they had to send DSS to arrest him, like wtf...mehhn, i throw in the towel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
olaboy1:
It's no news that white British girls are not that attractive and that's why many white British guys are coming to Scandinavia and Eastern Europe in droves, because over here an average British guy would pick a complete 10/10.
My argument wasn't about a cheating white wife, rather a somewhat borderline aggressive black girl, that is not to say I am disoriented not to understand any race is capable of doing all sort of evils.
I have 2 black guys from London who sent me documented evidence in pictures of the damages their toxic black girls have meted to them, I saw those pictures and told them to stay away so they don't become murderers. And no Lefulefu the strong black woman that raised me wasn't toxic, she was a complete Nigerian model of modesty, beauty, intelligence and grace and those are the qualities of a strong black woman.
Like I wrote before let the black guys living in the U.K. tell us what the real problems are.
well i wouldn't know sha but i thought the way a strong black woman is defined in the UK and the US is different frm the way we define it in africa.Anyway na mister c0ck go give us the state of tinzs as a guy in the UK.where is Mr c0ckcheesy
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Masonic(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol my bro its a no Jare .. u see as i just they laugh like mehn keep gassing them
Wt u doing here early anyway

Oh well, I think I know why OP opened the thread then. grin

Today ended quite slowly, was stress filled at first though.. I'm getting gas at a station now, will go eat, then go home. wink
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by TrapHedges(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
I dont even like white people

infact english

SAY NO RACISM cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is definitely not a British-UK thing. It is also seen in U.S. (U.S, not America). Perhaps you are biased, and, already had a preconcieved ideasabout blacks in U.K. So, it's easy for you to 'see' these mixed issues.

1. Regarding Asians: that is definitely not a British thing. Asians here in US are the same way. They rarely mix with other races/ethnicity. In fact, not even just dating/marriage, but in most things in life. Asians like to hang out with themselves. I mean, they even like to keep within their own respective countries. There are exceptions though. In my close to three decades in US, I have seen only handful of Asian inter-marriage or even inter-dating. I, have only dated ("casually"wink dated only two Asian men. And, one of them in fact, was going to get all serious, but, eh...I just couldn't do it- I also like to say, I lived with 4 Asian from various Asian country when I was undergraduate in university. I had 2 Asian good friends in my lifetime. Currently, my really good friend colleague is Chinese. My sister's long time friend is an Asian. But, generally, yes! Asians like to stick close to home especially comes to dating/marriage.

2. I also think it's cause of black population in those urban cities that make it look like mixing is all time rampant--as someone astutely pointed out.

3. I too, have always lived in small town U.S, and as a result, I have mostly 'hung out' or loosely & seriously dated white men. Now, if you were to look at it with your view, you would say I have self low esteem because I have only dated white men when in fact, the truth is, it is the environment that dictates at times whom you date.

3. I also think in general, it's the society's idea that 'light skin' people are prettier and so there is some truth to this societal indoctrination and slavery mentality that blacks are inferior so if you marry white, you marry up and better life. It's sad history. However, i think it's more that society is changing now, and people are co-mingling more. Black people just do it more so than any other race--for the historical reasons aforementioned.

Ciao.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by LorDBolton(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
ireneony:
Have you been to uk? u will be amazed the numbers of mixed kids you find here. Black men in uk run after ugly white women. No wonder there's no strong black community in the uk. The Asians have been living in the uk for so long, yet they still get married to each other. I don't know why black people as a whole try to mix with white. I'm not against interracial dating, but there should be a limit cos too much of something is bad.
It's very common to see 20 black guys with white women in a day. Asians marry themselves, yet they are the richest minority group in the uk. The Asians keep their money in their community. When rich black men marry out, they are taking away the money from the black community.

Blacks that were born here would never claim their originality. Always trying to seek validation from white ...the caribeans are worse, they have inferiority complex. Though they have in the uk for so long, they are still behind the asians economically.

Blacks r at the bottom of the race index.

So it's not a biggie, infact it should be supported

Blacks should mix with whites, Asians et al. At least it'd help the future.

B4 u blast me... tell me what the black man has built, innovated or achieved in the past 100years

3 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Oh well, I think I know why OP opened the thread then. grin

Today ended quite slowly, was stress filled at first though.. I'm getting gas at a station now, will go eat, then go home. wink

Ok hun, drive safely oh ..
Just with the lads catching up wink
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Masonic(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok hun, drive safely oh ..
Just with the lads catching up wink

Seeing... cool
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by luminouz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
First of all , UK UNITED KINGDOM consist of other countries Scotland , Wales , Ireland

So you have only travelled to where exactly to make up this conclusion lol

Yes you are right Asians hardly mix but that is also down to religion and culture ..

Nigerians are the top black race in the whole of UK , Some blacks go with white ladies just for papers! Some actually just dont want stress from black females some just like whites ... some only see white

Now i schooled in the Isle of Man have you been there ?? No now i was the only BLACK PERSON IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL .. please if i didnt move to London i prolly be dating whites by default

Anyway long story short .. its is not a fact! Yes more inter racial marriages etc but w still shine dear ..
Thank God u no date white men o....coz I got plans for u babe! grin
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
luminouz:

Thank God u no date white men o....coz I got plans for u babe! grin
Hope you work grin me no like bums

1 Like

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hope you work grin me no like bums
Bums? Lol.....I keep busy dou! DAT cool hun? wink
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
i lived in the UK for a while too, Op just dey vex for nothing. in the 1960s wen africans and caribbean guys first came how many black women were in d uk den black women are seen to be troublesome and stubborn too. go to front page the kid jjc had with a white woman (can she be ugly ehn?)As for the Asians the men prefer to marry dem cause they are submissive and dey can keep dem in their houses as semi slaves grin,an indian man will bring a woman from india and she will be loyal for ever, our 9ja guys in uk that brought woman to usa after d women became nurses they most times begin to belittle the men. mtcheew. its is not easy to even identify a mixed asian nd white person also. The british ruled asians (Indians-pakis) more than they ruled us, yet they rejected their religion and culture. madam op wey dey talk do u serve the white mans god or ur village diety

3 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by 4X4: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
ireneony:
Have you been to uk? u will be amazed the numbers of mixed kids you find here. Black men in uk run after ugly white women. No wonder there's no strong black community in the uk. The Asians have been living in the uk for so long, yet they still get married to each other. I don't know why black people as a whole try to mix with white. I'm not against interracial dating, but there should be a limit cos too much of something is bad.
It's very common to see 20 black guys with white women in a day. Asians marry themselves, yet they are the richest minority group in the uk. The Asians keep their money in their community. When rich black men marry out, they are taking away the money from the black community.

Blacks that were born here would never claim their originality. Always trying to seek validation from white ...the caribeans are worse, they have inferiority complex. Though they have in the uk for so long, they are still behind the asians economically.

I WILL TELL YOU THIS ONCE . MARRYING WHITE WOMEN IS NOT SELF HATE. IT IS SELF LOVE . I CAN MARRY A WHITE OR ASIAN OR LATINO WOMAN .

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Originalsly: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
@Op..... your write up is that of a self hating Black. You view Blacks with negative eyes. Why?.... your words..... saying we would be surprised at the number of Black men marrying White women. Aren't the same White women marrying outside their race?...by marrying the very Black men? Get my drift? These at 20 per day Black/White couples you see....how did you figure they are married couples? I guess if this is the way you jump to conclusion then no doubt.... many Black mem would keep jumping right over you and grab the next available womam for marriage....regardless of her race. By chance....have you ever noticed Black husbands with Black wives?....or that's a rare?

5 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Gambitt007(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
ireneony:

what a showoff angry.....................that's a blatant lie cus I spent most of my holiday in the U.K.

and be specific about where you are talking about.
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by 4X4: 1:59am On Feb 01, 2017
ireneony:

AFRICAN WOMEN HATE INTER RACIAL MARRIAGES AND RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE THEY FEEL INFERIOR TO WOMEN FROM OTHER RACES. THEY'RE. JEALOUS

5 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by hammerF: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
ireneony:

look, dont concern urself with black, ur bros are the champions 4 marrying onye-ocha(i.e. Jim Iyke, Mikel Obi) and if u no turn up dis summer, maka chi, i will join dem. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by kinglekan: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Kin.glekan still dey here abeg come and laugh ... nah so conventry be grin

I have no idea what OP is talking about..Me wey dey find my daily bread. grin

Meanwhile you just dey appear and disappear like Casper undecided
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by iamord(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2017
ireneony:

lol. you got papers to give the black hustlers?

4 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by skywalker001(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
ireneony:
most of them are ugly..they like make up like tomorrow nor de
xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by spectator2001: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2017
ireneony:

I really don't believe you, a Nigerian girl hold this view! Its a brilliant perspective. As a matter of fact, your point is very valid. I'm about to call it quit with my white girlfriend soon. This is simply because no matter how you try to integrate, socialize and interact with the white man, you're forever going to look like a damn trash to him. What's the point in bringing a confused kid into this world?

Just yesterday I was in the church, an old white lady refused to shake my hands during the sign of peace at mass in a catholic church, I WALKED OUT OF THE CHURCH IMMEDIATELY and some church members ran after me to inquire the reason I was leaving and I told them what happened. They quickly informed the Reverend father of what transpired. To cut the story short, Father ended the mass without the communion rites! He gave the woman a stern telling-off and asked her to go back to the 50's she doesn't belong here! He invited me for a lunch at his residence immediately. Other members join afterwards and they all apologized. She later came apologizing too, but I told the Priest I was done with the church for good. In the looks department, no kidding I'm a 7.5/10. I'm a 6'2" fellow so whats the fuss about the white people? My girlfriend is a very nice girl but whenever I see how the white men exhibit gross hatred towards anything "black" I begin to question the relationship. PS- She's a model too, very beautiful but no as.s whatsoever, she is the definition of the white man standard of beauty hence the hatred from them white folks in the City I reside in the land down under.

To buttress your point about ugly white women with black guys, that is very true! The white man doesn't have a single problem with you when you're with their extra-terrestrially fat women weighing over 250 pounds. They only got a problem with you when you've got a woman they'd like to have!

Final word, she said it already- Black people, please make your money and marry a black woman so we can grow us and let our money build new generation of comfortable blacks- A sustainable race! The world is not fuc.cking ready for these interracial bull.s.hits!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by ireneony(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2017
spectator2001:

I really don't believe you, a Nigerian girl hold this view! Its a brilliant perspective. As a matter of fact, your point is very valid. I'm about to call it quit with my white girlfriend soon. This is simply because no matter how you try to integrate, socialize and interact with the white man, you're forever going to look like a damn trash to him. What's the point in bringing a confused kid into this world?

Just yesterday I was in the church, an old white lady refused to shake my hands during the sign of peace at mass in a catholic church, I WALKED OUT OF THE CHURCH IMMEDIATELY and some church members ran after me to inquire the reason I was leaving and I told them what happened. They quickly informed the Reverend father of what transpired. To cut the story short, Father ended the mass without the communion rites! He gave the woman a stern telling-off and asked her to go back to the 50's she doesn't belong here! He invited me for a lunch at his residence immediately. Other members join afterwards and they all apologized. She later came apologizing too, but I told the Priest I was done with the church for good. In the looks department, no kidding I'm a 7.5/10. I'm a 6'2" fellow so whats the fuss about the white people? My girlfriend is a very nice girl but whenever I see how the white men exhibit gross hatred towards anything "black" I begin to question the relationship. PS- She's a model too, very beautiful but no as.s whatsoever, she is the definition of the white man standard of beauty hence the hatred from them white folks in the City I reside in the land down under.

To buttress your point about ugly white women with black guys, that is very true! The white man doesn't have a single problem with you when you're with their extra-terrestrially fat women weighing over 250 pounds. They only got a problem with you when you've got a woman they'd like to have!

Final word, she said it already- Black people, please make your money and marry a black woman so we can grow us and let our money build new generation of comfortable blacks- A sustainable race! The world is not fuc.cking ready for these interracial bull.s.hits!!!
sorry about that. .
Which country is that

3 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by spectator2001: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2017
ireneony:
sorry about that. .
Which country is that

Australia.

1 Like

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by ireneony(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
spectator2001:

Australia.
nice place ..how is Australia. ..
there are a lot of interracial couple in uk
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Omoluabi16(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
LorDBolton:

B4 u blast me... tell me what the black man has built, innovated or achieved in the past 100years
robbstark, come see the bastard of the north grin
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2017
lefulefu:
Wich fine white woman dey UK b4? Most of those English ladies be having face like lion and they have very big big teeth that when they smile fear go catch u make dem no bite ur ear off.Anyway they should just hold buhari as captive for dere cos buhari is no longer welcome to Nigeria.
Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by RobbStark(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
robbstark, come see the bastard of the north grin

I see him.
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by jesmond3945: 7:10pm On May 26, 2019
LorDBolton:

you dont know history. It is a pity.
Re: Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate by jesmond3945: 7:13pm On May 26, 2019
ednut1:
i lived in the UK for a while too, Op just dey vex for nothing. in the 1960s wen africans and caribbean guys first came how many black women were in d uk den black women are seen to be troublesome and stubborn too. go to front page the kid jjc had with a white woman (can she be ugly ehn?)As for the Asians the men prefer to marry dem cause they are submissive and dey can keep dem in their houses as semi slaves grin,an indian man will bring a woman from india and she will be loyal for ever, our 9ja guys in uk that brought woman to usa after d women became nurses they most times begin to belittle the men. mtcheew. its is not easy to even identify a mixed asian nd white person also. The british ruled asians (Indians-pakis) more than they ruled us, yet they rejected their religion and culture. madam op wey dey talk do u serve the white mans god or ur village diety
you are suffering from internalized racism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free / Ladies Smash Or Pass??? Pics / One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.