Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (52571 Views)

Dede Mabiaku Slams People Comparing Naira Marley To Fela Kuti / I’m Not After Femi Otedola’s Wealth — Mr. Eazi / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by nextstep(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Ipods always running from debate to go and cry in there corner in Enugu.

It stops being a debate if one side is abusive, don't you think? How is he supposed to respond.

The "Senior Special Assistant to the President Buhari on Media and Personality" should have given a coherent, logical, and convincing argument. He had none, so he resorted to the "I'm older/bigger/more powerful than you, so shut up!" tactic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by sigiyaya(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sometimes i begin to wonder if this is the fami that i use to read his articles at the sun newspaper

5 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by OBAGADAFFI: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Its wrong for Femi to us such sentence on live Radio.

It simply shows Femi lacks the capacity to engage in serious discussion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by repogirl(f): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol, is Adesina still making useless noise upandan? Why are Buhari and his workers so hot tempered? grin

7 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by shammah1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
That's a very dumb thing to say
sarrki:
Let's agree it happens

When then, And then

If not why not

If he violates ethics of his profession

4 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by geozone: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
to the true patriots, its about the state of the nation and to the narrow minded sewer rats its a tribe thing. Think Nigeria first before tribe political affiliations and religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by johntaiwo123(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
shocked hehehe!!!
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by vickuzzy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
if it was me I will charge him for assault this politicians thinks because they are working for the government so they are superior...

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Micah360(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Adekamkpe23: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
[s]
Biggcake:
Nooo.... They always run to go and fvck your prostitute mother at Allen avenue....
Product of a smelly pusssy.
[/s]

See this orphan

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ShoProperties(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ipods Always wanna fight but you all gatno strength. You want biafra but no food in the Tommy so how are you gonna survive with your followers . Now a simple debate you are crying cos of foul language. which fight do u now want to win when you cant even stand word of mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
People like this in power made themselves gods. How would they advise president unbehalf of Nigerian masses? If not for their selfishness.

3 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Noblesoul123: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
ShoProperties:
Ipods Always wanna fight but you all get no strength. You want biafra but no food in the Tommy so how are you gonna survive with your followers . Now a simple debate you are crying cos of foul language. which fight do u now want to win when you cant even stand word of mouth

Dede is an Itsekiri from Delta State and not an Igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Optimum20: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Even Reuben Abati whose eloquence and diction is almost equated to that of prof WOLE soyinka experienced an unringing phone when he left office as a media errand boy to gej talkless of adeshina with an unattaractive diction almost equating that of a herdsman never siezeto exhibit arrogancy when interacting with Nigerians. 2019 is near sha!

4 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Biggcake: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
[s][/s]

See this orphan

see you, Product of a smelly pusssy...

Take a look at your parent's pix below ...

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by 2shur: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
oh please this bastardized slowpoke dedi.
i dont know what these fucs who got nothing buh weak ass sperm cells to offer dede my ass.
jus cause eas it naijagot tslent or naijasings or one of those dumb ass shows dst made dis bastard popular.
naso dem dey say ah 50cent do bodyguard for 2pac bac then.
when pac don already die.
naso so fela boi.
abegi.
he deserve to shut up.
bastard.
i hate proud and senseless idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op why show us edited video
APC and scam everywhere you go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Eze2000(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
seems like everybody is ipob to u. Two Yoruba men are arguing and one walks out....explain the ipob connection?

10 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by HireKiller(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This Femi Adesina tho

Oga how old are you? The way you continually embarrass and ridicule yourself on this forum, one would think you're less than 12 #NoOffence

IVORY2009:

Wat is dis BABA saying? shocked

It seems the person behind that Sarrki moniker has changed because I am not understanding most of his post lately.

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by effty(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
sigiyaya:
Sometimes i begin to wonder if this is the fami that i use to read his articles at the sun newspaper
U dey tell you! For a truth, power unmask a man.

2 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by oloriLFC(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
shammah1:
Nice one uncle Dede. The level of impunity in this useless government is second to none. The stupid Femi has the infantry to tell a concern Citizen to shut up? APC, your evil days are surely numbered
Infantry Ko! Adultery ni! grin
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Freeopod(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's so sad how Nigerians run and jump into conclusion as if it's gonna do them any good. I watched the 53 minutes interview and there's no where In the video where femi adesina told Dede to shut up. If you have seen the video you will agree with me that Dede was becoming unruly by interrupting Femi while he was answering a question thrown to him by the presenter. I'm not a fan of both personalities but I think Dede heard the wrong thing and the presenter attested to that fact. So before u castigate femi please take time to watch the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by osibenaezekiel: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thumbs up Dede mabiaku you are a true son of the soil.

2 Likes

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by sircrabo: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Did your almighty Buhari not run away from debate ? And people like you blindly voted for someone you don't know his Agenda. You are so wise o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Antoeni(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
This Femi Adeshina is really doing his work Oooo
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ikorodureporta: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
No mb to watch d video......was d show anchored by Jimi Disu? I'm sure he wont tolerate that....
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
the guy should have droped a "u dey mad" line and throw a book at his face after being told to shut up

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by YesNoMaybe: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
shammah1:
Nice one uncle Dede. The level of impunity in this useless government is second to none. The stupid Femi has the infantry to tell a concern Citizen to shut up? APC, your evil days are surely numbered

No mind am jor....he not only had the 'infantry', he even had the artillery to do such nonsense. Can you imagine that?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by kernel501: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Not all mad people go naked. Imagine a dispute/misunderstanding between two Afonjas, you couldn't read in-between the lines, but to start throwing jabs on the Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Etizz: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Femi has absolutely no right to ask dede to shut up..... who he be..... because he is protecting his scrupulous government he is under..... Rubbishh
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
D.amn! Dede fall hand!
I would 've slapped the taste bud out of femi's filthy mouth!
Brainless asslicker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan / Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.