Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,045 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (52570 Views)

Dede Mabiaku Slams People Comparing Naira Marley To Fela Kuti / I’m Not After Femi Otedola’s Wealth — Mr. Eazi / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
nextstep:

It stops being a debate if one side is abusive, don't you think? How is he supposed to respond.

The "Senior Special Assistant to the President Buhari on Media and Personality" should have given a coherent, logical, and convincing argument. He had none, so he resorted to the "I'm older/bigger/more powerful than you, so shut up!" tactic.

Please you fit show me where he said shut up??

Why can't they play the video from beginning? I know the person that record did not only that short.....

Beside you can listen to Femi Adeshina laughing and asking the anchor.. Did I? Did I!? Did I?

Even the anchor is trying to correct Dede meaning Femi did not say that..
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Its wrong for Femi to us such sentence on live Radio.

It simply shows Femi lacks the capacity to engage in serious discussion.

Why can't they play the video from beginning? I know the person that record did not only that short.....

Beside you can listen to Femi Adeshina laughing and asking the anchor.. Did I? Did I!? Did I?

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
vickuzzy:
if it was me I will charge him for assault this politicians thinks because they are working for the government so they are superior...

And you will present the video evidence of where Femi Adeshina said SHUT UP....

The video wey me i see no where it say shut up..

The OP want to blackmail Femi Adeshina so he should have shown where he say Shut Up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jolar101:
People like this in power made themselves gods. How would they advise president unbehalf of Nigerian masses? If not for their selfishness.

SHUT UP grin cheesy grin cheesy

Or

Please Show me where he said shut up??

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by luckyprince(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kolababe:
Earlier this month, singer Dede Mabiaku, in an interview with Sahara Reporters, came hard on the President Buhari led government, saying that the change they promised has not been felt by Nigerians.

Yesterday, Dede and Senior Special Assistant to the President Buhari on Media and Personality were guests on Lagos Talk 91.3 FM where they had a heated discussion. Dede stormed out of the radio studio after Femi told him to shut up during the programme. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofo73axIEjw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/dede-mabiaku-walks-out-of-radio-station.html

Why would I leave the studio because he said shut-up? na better slap I go wire that him useless mouth, him no go see road enter Abuja!!!
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Klington: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2017
I listened to the program actually n to be candid Mr adesina was very rude in his choices of words, he swore never to take back the statement after Dede protested . He equally referred to a lady caller,who told him that what he did was wrong as a "brat" before the presenter intervened.. I don't care government.

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Dede is an Itsekiri from Delta State and not an Igbo

So now he is no more biafra or IPOB? but una dey always fight for some course now.....
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Noblesoul123: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So now he is no more biafra or IPOB? but una dey always fight for some course now.....

I don't know who u mean by "una", because am not from d south.
Am just correcting d impression that he's from south east instead of south south.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Eze2000:

seems like everybody is ipob to u. Two Yoruba men are arguing and one walks out....explain the ipob connection?

So Dede Mobiaku is now Yoruba man? Abeg which state abeg..
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
Let's agree it happens

When then, And then

If not why not

If he violates ethics of his profession

Time and time again you keep embarrassing yourself in public...only speak if you have something reasonable to say or better still don't smoke weed before typing on Nairaland.

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by proffc: 2:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Ipods always running from debate to go and cry in there corner in Enugu.

What has IPOB got to do with this? A government official that was once a regular Joe like you barely 24months ago tell you to shut up on radio and you roll on your belly, wag your tail and say thank you sir?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by refreshrate: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2017
effty:
Very wrong of Femi Adesina. Very unprofessional.

Femi is very professional...at being unprofessional grin

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by refreshrate: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2017
devilson:
he his only displaying his true character.before I use to see as the only intelligent apc supporter on nairaland now he his the dumbest zombie ever

It was only a matter of time...like everything APC...just a matter of time &truth is revealed.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by titosantana(m): 6:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Well, no video evidence to back that up. The anchor too denied it. So Mr Dede, you are on your own.
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Tinyemeka(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2017
effty:
Very wrong of Femi Adesina. Very unprofessional.

Femi actually looked embarrassed himself.

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by MikeB3(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Abi now.... Wetin we wan make the poor anchor talk! Na to support the stupid, deceitful and hypocritical Femi Adesina...... I love Dede for how he reacted..... Shame to the deceitful and nepotistic Buhari government!
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Henrichemeka(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2017
I go slap that femi if na me, why em go tell the guy to shut up na. These people sef. Nkea bu etie gi ihe asi gi ebena akwa
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by alaskido(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Ipods always running from debate to go and cry in there corner in Enugu.

My friend, please do not say what you do not know. You are very ignorant. Dede Mabiaku is not from Enugu and not an IPOB. He is from Delta State and a very close ally to Fela Anikulapo Kuti. He is a freedom fighter like Fela. I will say he has the same ideology and blood group with Fela. Long Live Dede Mabiaku. Please tell this small boy Femi Adeshina what he needs to know. Where was Femi Adeshina when Fela and Dede Mabiaku were fighting with the Military government of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha and Buhari?
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Eze2000(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So Dede Mobiaku is now Yoruba man? Abeg which state abeg..

Don no, bro, but perhaps u can tell me his ipob ID number?

1 Like

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by vickuzzy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you will present the video evidence of where Femi Adeshina said SHUT UP....

The video wey me i see no where it say shut up..

The OP want to blackmail Femi Adeshina so he should have shown where he say Shut Up...
you must be a lawyer I swear see as you just take shut me up too... lipsrsealed
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
vickuzzy:

you must be a lawyer I swear see as you just take shut me up too... lipsrsealed

I no be lawyer na common sense, Someone can frame anything up, If you hear about EDO State election tribunal yesterday where the witness forget what he was ask to say..
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

SHUT UP grin cheesy grin cheesy

Or

Please Show me where he said shut up??

My friend face front

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jolar101:

My friend face front

As expected hahaha follow follow without even knowing what's going on...
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by vickuzzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I no be lawyer na common sense, Someone can frame anything up, If you hear about EDO State election tribunal yesterday where the witness forget what he was ask to say..
lol but this one I think the video was taken after the comments has been made due to the view of environment as at that time...
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

As expected hahaha follow follow without even knowing what's going on...
What's going on?

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
vickuzzy:

lol but this one I think the video was taken after the comments has been made due to the view of environment as at that time...

Then no evidence to back it, Even the anchor is trying to correct Dede Mabiaku but he won't listen shows he is just fraystrated or he can't stand how Femi Adeshina respond to him and flooring him..

Femi might be talking and Dede try to interrupt and Femi just said just hold and let me finish talking and he take it otherwise as he can't stand the debate..

I have friends like that, They will not let you respond to the allegation but always want to be heard..
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by shammah1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
You're asking me? They've removed that part so not to tarnish the image of their incompetence
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by vickuzzy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Then no evidence to back it, Even the anchor is trying to correct Dede Mabiaku but he won't listen shows he is just fraystrated or he can't stand how Femi Adeshina respond to him and flooring him..

Femi might be talking and Dede try to interrupt and Femi just said just hold and let me finish talking and he take it otherwise as he can't stand the debate..

I have friends like that, They will not let you respond to the allegation but always want to be heard..
it was a debate which was aired I guess so they should just play it all over so we get to know the whole thing or was it also not aired as well? I feel that's the only proof we can hold onto for now but our so called radio or air station might be sentimental that's my fear .
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by dantori(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kolababe:
Earlier this month, singer Dede Mabiaku, in an interview with Sahara Reporters, came hard on the President Buhari led government, saying that the change they promised has not been felt by Nigerians.

Yesterday, Dede and Senior Special Assistant to the President Buhari on Media and Personality were guests on Lagos Talk 91.3 FM where they had a heated discussion. Dede stormed out of the radio studio after Femi told him to shut up during the programme. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofo73axIEjw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/dede-mabiaku-walks-out-of-radio-station.html

Now for those of you who didn't hear Femi say "shut up" and you claimed he said so, first, let your conscience judge you and also be rest assured that God Almighty above will also judge your false criticism okay
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
shammah1:
You're asking me? They've removed that part so not to tarnish the image of their incompetence

Hahahh what a daft reasoning, The OP want to use it to blackmail Femi Adeshina and goofed..
Re: Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
vickuzzy:

it was a debate which was aired I guess so they should just play it all over so we get to know the whole thing or was it also not aired as well? I feel that's the only proof we can hold onto for now but our so called radio or air station might be sentimental that's my fear .

Am not sure about that, If it's true the OP will post all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan / Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.