Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange (6380 Views)

Earn $23 From This Airdrop That Has Been Listed On 10 Different Exchanges / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / The Effects Of Online Betting On Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by LivingHuman: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Med-View Airlines has been listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange today “by introduction”.

It is the first airline to list its shares on the local bourse in more than a decade.

The listing, on Tuesday, comes 24 years after moribund ADC Airlines was listed on the NSE. ADC Airlines was listed in 1994.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/medview-airlines-lists-on-nigerian.html

1 Like

Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Franky826: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

That's nice. People wey dey find where to invest oya come o. Medview shares will soon go on public offer so you can throw in all your borrowed money there and go and sleep.

Am kidding... Dig a hole Bury your money inside it grin

4 Likes

Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by abuaoyen(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is a risk I can take!
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Life4Varnity: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
N
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Life4Varnity: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Franky826:
grin

That's nice. People wey dey find where to invest oya come o. Medview shares will soon go on public offer so you can throw in all your borrowed money there and go and sleep.

Like MMM abi
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Micah360(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by ojodombe(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gud for them

Made front page sha
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by favourmic(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
When will Nigeria airways start working?
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by leo1234(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
I heard MMM is now paying people.
Maybe I will consider joining this thing o kiss kiss kiss
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by cogbuagu: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
How much is the shares?
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Blurryface(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Franky826:
grin

Bury ke? grin

Try it and your story will be like that of my uncle this last Christmas. He buried his money in the sand only for him to find out on 26th December that termites had fed fat on his 172,000 of 1000 Naira notes.

The worst thing was that he had invited some people he was owing, offered them drinks and told them to give him a minute to come back and offset his debt. He picked up a digger and went to the back yard.

Few minutes later we heard somebody shout '' chi m ooooo, chi m ooooo, aru eme m oooo''.

We all ran to his rescue thinking he had been bitten by a snake, only to get there and saw him trying to salvage what was left of the money he banked in the sand. I just turned and left to his sitting room to finish the bottle of Goldberg he offered me before it became hot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by rattlesnake(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
finally ke who was waiting for it before?
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by MrGreenMavro: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
wink

i will rada invest in ponzi schemes dan invest in stocks cheesy
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by aku626(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why and How did they get there?
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by davide470(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
cogbuagu:
How much is the shares?
N1.50kobo as at 31/01/2017
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by metallisc(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blurryface:

Bury ke? grin

Try it and your story will be like that of my uncle this last Christmas. He buried his money in the sand only for him to find out on 26th December that termites had fed fat on his 172,000 of 1000 Naira notes.

The worst thing was that he had invited some people he was owing, offered them drinks and told them to give him a minute to come back and offset his debt. He picked up a digger and went to the back yard.

Few minutes later we heard somebody shout '' chi m ooooo, chi m ooooo, aru eme m oooo''.

We all ran to his rescue thinking he had been bitten by a snake, only to get there and saw him trying to salvage what was left of the money he banked in the sand. I just turned and left to his sitting room to finish the bottle of Goldberg he offered me before it became hot.

Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Thisis2raw(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
How can I buy a share?
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by jideflash(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Let's see the 3yrs financial history. Brb
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2017
favourmic:
When we Nigeria airways start working?

When WE human started flying...

1 Like

Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by favourmic(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

When WE human started flying...

Phone error I mean will not we
Re: Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2017
favourmic:

Phone error I mean will not we

Okay it will be done at the right time..

(1) (Reply)

How Safe And Profitable Are PAMM Accounts With Alpari Forex / Sports Betting: The Success Formula / Stanbic Ibtc Money Market Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.