Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor (31255 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by auntysimbiat(f): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sahara reporters publisher walks out of radio interview in Lagos because the GM tried to censor it (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k01UDq-iuwQ

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore walked out of an interview with Bond FM, after the General Manager, Bamidele Dada stormed into the studio attempting to censor the live interview.

In the video shared by Sahara Reporters on Twitter, the embattled publisher before leaving the studio said: 'If you don't want me to express myself I will leave, it's as simple as that. I cannot participate in a show where the government says I can't speak my mind."

[img]http://1.bp..com/-SNk7wyT7MmU/WJCsVuyP1vI/AAAAAAALihE/U8wElQeWrjYsQ0iZaWRLRH7VycmSqcG9gCLcB/s640/1.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/sahara-reporters-publisher-walks-out-of.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by auntysimbiat(f): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by luvinhubby(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
There is a whole world of difference between Goodluck Jonathan's Nigeria and Buhari's Nigeria, now he knows. grin grin

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by naijagobetter(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
thts commmendable

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by hyfr(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
You want to censor his interview so buhari won't use his DSS and come for you and your radio station. This government is slowly trying to make everyone keep mute and watch them do their thing. Thank God I never voted those bastards

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by hucienda: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
"Those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up in its belly."

- President JFK

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by IVORY2009(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
no more freedom of speech!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by shammah1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm. Everyone is now walking out. No more freedom of speech. This same guy had all his freedom to destroy President Jonathan's peace. Now he's having his piece of cake with those he literally helped put in power.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by abuaoyen(f): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm..the heat is on

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by prince985(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Badt guy
I hope he pushed something down before he stormed out

Truth is indeed treason in an empire of lies

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by brunofarad(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol

Now he knows SUGARCANE no be BAMBOO

GEJ is a better democrat than this current government

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by wellmax(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Season of walking out grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by k10: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Everybody dey fear DSS pickup trucks!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by globalresource: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is there no freedom of speech in our constitution again? Something is wrong somewhere. So no one can freely speak their mind of media again, it has to be sensored by government undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by bigwig10(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
That is serious then....
Truth cant be said again...

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by leo1234(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sai Baba(THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL, THE NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN)

No more freedom of speech.

grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Youngdream1: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Enjoy your chanji

10 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by obailala(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm.. E be like say na storming out of interviews dey reign today. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by BlaQWolf: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Abeg na Season of Walk- Out we dy

Let me kuku Walk Out of this Thread Since I cannot express myself ..

13 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Eeazu: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by mjmoney: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin this govt. think say na NTA olden days we dey grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Chukabiz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
eem well

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by magoo10(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
good morning Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Today is a day of walking out.. OK... Let me kuku walk out too grin

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by BlueRayDick: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
of course its a government owned station na. The GM is a civil servant and will definitely try to protect his job.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by QuietHammer(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Sahara reporters publisher walks out of radio interview in Lagos because the GM tried to censor it (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k01UDq-iuwQ

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore walked out of an interview with Bond FM, after the General Manager, Bamidele Dada stormed into the studio attempting to censor the live interview.

In the video shared by Sahara Reporters on Twitter, the embattled publisher before leaving the studio said: 'If you don't want me to express myself I will leave, it's as simple as that. I cannot participate in a show where the government says I can't speak my mind."

[img]http://1.bp..com/-SNk7wyT7MmU/WJCsVuyP1vI/AAAAAAALihE/U8wElQeWrjYsQ0iZaWRLRH7VycmSqcG9gCLcB/s640/1.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/sahara-reporters-publisher-walks-out-of.html
Which government? The federal government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by EMMNIG: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
There is a whole world of difference between Goodluck Jonathan's Nigeria and Buhari's Nigeria, now he knows. grin grin
GOD BLESS U SIR. LITTLE DID HE KNOW

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by whizbee(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
What a country

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by shammah1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Word
hucienda:
"Those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up in its belly."

- President JFK

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by Viccur(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
This country is fvcked up big time

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor by repogirl(f): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol, Sowore, you want DSS to arrest the owner of that station? You wan transfer your wahala to them?

But why call somebody to your show and you don't want them to speak the truth? What's the essence of being on the show then?

This govt doesn't like to hear the truth, they prefer to pretend nothing is wrong or tell people to shut up but sorry, one can only shut up for so long.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.