Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (61748 Views)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by KKKWHITE(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why that location
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Feranchek(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:
Moderators please I have being trying to reach you guys but I don't know exactly how. I really do need your help with a post I recently uploaded... just yesterday actually. It's with regards to my research project and I really and sincerely do need help from the house. Kindly assist me as time is a crucial factor here. Or are there any specifics to having my post on fp please.
Lalastical please

Kind regards

Madam, oga boss name na Lalasticlala.

Oga boss!!!! Mbok helep this mademoiselle ASAP. Nagode Nna'm.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by aameyah(f): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
kilokeys:
i hope she doesnt give that baby syphillis

You must be sick yourself.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by DesChyko: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
kangaroo mother

BULL'S EYE

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Erickthewreck: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Cool cool
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Tedassie(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:
Moderators please I have being trying to reach you guys but I don't know exactly how. I really do need your help with a post I recently uploaded... just yesterday actually. It's with regards to my research project and I really and sincerely do need help from the house. Kindly assist me as time is a crucial factor here. Or are there any specifics to having my post on fp please.
Lalasticlala please

Kind regards
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by okalo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
D mother put d child back to base
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Ritaokafor(f): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Oluchi4life2015(f): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why should a mother carry her baby like this, baby career no they for market again
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by aameyah(f): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
The baby looks calm, comfortable, well-fed, well taken care of. Mom looks OK too.
That is all that matters. Moreover, we should always be open to new things/ways.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Funny mum.. grin grin
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by DrayZee: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:
Lalastical please

Kind regards
Lalasticlala pls take a look a this...

Miss, spell the name correctly next time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by malakus(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol
fuckingAyaya:
kangaroo mother

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Shafiiimran99: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iseyan seranko...kangaroo mother
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Jayceo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:
Lalastical please

Kind regards

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun please someone needs help

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by sleeqiam(f): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
In need of something spicy and hot to pass your time?!
Always bored?!
Visit:http://myclimaxstories..com.ng/ for hot and short erotic stories and poems that will literary blow your mind!!! Enjoy!
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Jayceo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:
Lalastical please

Kind regards

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun please someone needs help concerning pushing a research project work to front page. Nairaland is a community not just a forum, let's keep showing this to your faithful members on the forum. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by ogawisdom(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
D baby seems comfortable
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by engrshakespeare: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Pls help me oh yea mavrodians..my father provided help of #2.8M but MMM asked him to PH again but he refused but now the account have been blocked and all mavros gone.What can we do ?Abeg,se our money don go be that abi mavrodi dey test im patience ni?We can't even log in again

when you put it did you consult us or the profit you would hv gotten would you have given us, its your spare money so its no issue.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by ikorodureporta: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
She won tear d baby leg??
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by omolorlarh: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Pls help me oh yea mavrodians..my father provided help of #2.8M but MMM asked him to PH again but he refused but now the account have been blocked and all mavros gone.What can we do ?Abeg,se our money don go be that abi mavrodi dey test im patience ni?We can't even log in again
the new rule is that if you refuse to provide help you will be blocked permanently and all mavros will be lost
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by rickyrex(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
That's where the baby came out from
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Adecombo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
i kinda like this, ridiculous though
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by francescainnoce(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Feranchek:

Madam, oga boss name na Lalasticlala.

Oga boss!!!! Mbok helep this mademoiselle ASAP. Nagode Nna'm.
Awww such love in the house. Thank you
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by francescainnoce(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jayceo:

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun please someone needs help concerning pushing a research project work to front page. Nairaland is a community not just a forum, let's keep showing this to your faithful members on the forum. Thanks
Awww thanks for the support xx
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by francescainnoce(f): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jayceo:

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun please someone needs help
Thanks Hun xx
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by francescainnoce(f): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
DrayZee:
Lalasticlala pls take a look a this...

Miss, spell the name correctly next time.
I shall endeavour to.
Thanks
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kangaroo.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by billyG(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
wicked mother she think say she b kangaroo.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by smark61: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
La click La new trend cheesy
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by KingSango(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
sar33:
Is this for real?How many mothers can carry their kids this way?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-how-this-lady-carried-her-kidphotos.html

How come people always picking on women? This woman might be a poor single mother with no family to help her. You don't know her circumstance. She might even be African Diaspora and don't know the correct way of carrying the baby on the back, which has been done for thousands of years, but those sold in slavery have forgotten the culture. But my point is simple, stop bullying women and mothers. Its her baby and the baby doesn't seem to be abused in any sort of way. Ase.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.