Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (15892 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
prophecy prophecy prophecy..
drop a post and i will prophecy for you.. (I'm serious)
I'm really serous, if you want to know about your tomorrow, then drop a post and let me shock you.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
cc kaziblake, i told you last year that you will give birth to a girl, its here already
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
I'm really serous, if you want to know about your tomorrow, then drop a post and let me shock you.

You said i'd be a father at the end of august 2016 , that was last year bruh. cool

Watapun? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorLee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

Baba shey Dj Cuppy go ever look my side so
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

You said i'd be a father at the end of august 2016 , that was last year bruh. cool

Watapun? gringringrin
I said this year, not last year..
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Do I still have a chance of marrying my crush, Zahra Buhari Indimi?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorLee:
grin

Baba shey Dj Cuppy go ever look my side so
your wife will be much richer than DJ cuppy..her name is lola .
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by falcon01: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
tell what will happen to mmm
what will happen to girls in the year 2030
what will be the outcome of 2019 and 2017 election.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:
no
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
See my post here.....
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
I said this year, not last year..

Not true, which one of your accts did you use, make I dig out that comment.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

Oboy u just dey switch accts like say na boxers cheesy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Trippledee(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hope u got something for me?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
falcon01:
tell what will happen to mmm
what will happen to girls in the year 2030
what will be the outcome of 2019 and 2017 election.
mmm is an evil scheme from hell and it will soon be totally dead, James ibori will win the election for president in 2019.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by falcon01: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
mmm is an evil scheme from hell and it will soon be totally dead, James ibori will win the election for president in 2019.
the rest??
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Not true, which one of your accts did you use, make I dig out that comment.
search mylordship
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
falcon01:
the rest??
nothing will happen to girls.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by PrinzCarter(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oya my turn grin grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorLee(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
your wife will be much richer than DJ cuppy..her name is lola .

Is her surname Alakija tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Oboy u just dey switch accts like say na boxers cheesy
Hahahahaahahaha, nor be your hand I for learn?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorLee:

Is her surname Alakija tongue
lol nope
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
no
As usual, you fail!
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
Oya my turn grin grin
the son you will give birth to will become a Chelsea footballer.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorLee(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
lol nope

Prophet. You, you lie sad
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
search mylordship

https://www.nairaland.com/2863297/experience-super-natural#41950145

Good: Its Jan 31, 2017 and i aint a father yet. Abi she don get belle come hide am from me? Ayam not understanding o embarassed

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

As usual, you fail!
time shall tell
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Smh
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EasyMind(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
o ya tell me
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

Hahahahaahahaha, nor be your hand I for learn?

Una nor dey sabi learn beta thing from my hand grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

https://www.nairaland.com/2863297/experience-super-natural#41950145

Good: Its Jan 31, 2017 and i aint a father yet. Abi she don get belle come hide am from me? Ayam not understanding o embarassed

gringringrin
what i meant was 2017 and not January, let us watch and see.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op please hope my money wont finish i need prophecy ... because yahoo boyz been stressing me out lately cry
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wonder wonder what to ask for.

How many babies will I born? How is my husband going to look like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / Girls Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.