Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (15898 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
issok , u shall hear frm our lawyers

grin will be waiting
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
you are closer to marriage.
Will you marry me? undecided

Ewu!
Softorgasm:
your money will never run dry, it grows on trees..

kiss prohecy of life thank you jare wink

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
you will give birth to twins on two delivery..
you will get married to a white man called Michael.
really? Twins? undecided abeg no let me dey imagine am. Whiteman named micheal?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

kiss prohecy of life thank you jare wink
you are welcome.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by PrinzCarter(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin will be waiting
I hope u HV met the prophet
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
really? Twins? undecided abeg no let me dey imagine am. Whiteman named micheal?
yes and i mean it..
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Yorubaangel(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
the lord said i should tell you that he is with you, don't be afraid
okay ooo
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aparently

But right now ED SHeeran on Repeat ! And 21 savage dat boy nah criminal grin his song cracks me up

lol 21savage wey dey mormour

i like him shaaa..
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

Larabae13!

Wish you re the one on your dp, the shape is mesmerising.
lol well, u'll jst keep on wishing.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
DuchessDee:
Will you marry me? undecided

Ewu!
Time shall tell.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol 21savage wey dey mormour

i like him shaaa..
I fear that guy ..
nicca said he wont leave person house till he kill d mama , granma infact the whole family

Fear that boy lol. Think his better than bobby.S
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wetin !! Jcole dry joor .. dust everywhere for that album grin

Even the weekend is wayyyyyyy berra listen to the album
Ed sheeran self berra
The weeknd and Ed sheeran are not rappers

J is blessed with the flow more than any other rapper in the game presently..
and it seems you don't listen to rap music sef because I see no reason why you should be comparing him to ed sheeran and the weeknd
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
lol well, u'll jst keep on wishing.

It could also be your shape is "badder" than hers though.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
BreadandBeans:

The weeknd and Ed sheeran are not rappers

J is blessed with the flow more than any other rapper in the game presently..
and it seems you don't listen to rap music sef because I see no reason why you should be comparing him to ed sheeran and the weeknd

Listen to Grime more than rap so yes you are right
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
yes and i mean it..
we'll see what the future unfolds.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by optional1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
softorgasm na vision2020 i want but e b like say e go happen for vision2017 weytin you get to talk for the matter.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wetin !! Jcole dry joor .. dust everywhere for that album grin

Even the weekend is wayyyyyyy berra listen to the album
Ed sheeran self berra

J.cole dry

Pls don't say this outside ooo grin

#YOLO
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
you will meet your wife in a church.
Prophet you dey f*ck up o.. wetin church girls get to offer? Church girls don't twerk, they don't give lap dance and na only dad and mom style sey sabi when he reach that matter..

I'm sorry you're wrong with your prophecy this time sir
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
optional1:
softorgasm na vision2020 i want but e b like say e go happen for vision2017 weytin you get to talk for the matter.
you will be a multi millionaire in 2020 with a cash in back worth 200 million
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by tifany89(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aparently

But right now ED SHeeran on Repeat ! And 21 savage dat boy nah criminal grin his song cracks me up
Which of his songs r u listening to plz?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Prophet you dey f*ck up o.. wetin church girls get to offer? Church girls don't twerk, they don't give lap dance and na only dad and mom style sey sabi when he reach that matter..

I'm sorry you're wrong with your prophecy this time sir
lol time shall tell.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by totosucker(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Spirit of lust? so what should I do? Tell me something else
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
totosucker:
Spirit of lust? so what should I do? Tell me something else
stay away from sexually material and draw to yeshua, I'm seeing you in a big office.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

It could also be your shape is "badder" than hers though.
hehehehe for where I wan steal am?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
hehehehe for where I wan steal am?

Most ladies stole their qualities from their mum, yours could be same.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
I will be back by 8:30 pm, drop all your questions and i promise to answer them all by 9pm.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by ikp120(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Abeg who go win today's match between Liverpool and Chelsea?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

Most ladies stole their qualities from their mum, yours could be same.
yea, u could say that. wink
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
yea, u could say that. wink
Bless my virgin eyes, I humbly request. will you?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
richommie:

J.cole dry

Pls don't say this outside ooo grin

#YOLO
Warriz it sef d guy dry undecided he needs a hair cut too

Abeg where is 21 savage grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by optional1(f): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
you will be a multi millionaire in 2020 with a cash in back worth 200 million

because i said vision2020....

Abeg wen i go marry dis year abi year 2020 abi na only dat ur lord say make u tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.