Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (79970 Views)

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by NEHLIVE: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
The presidency has reacted to the February 5th proposed Nationwide protest which singer, 2face Idibia and other celebrities have come out to support.

Speaking in an interview with Lagos Talk 91.3fm, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said those who are calling for the protest are people who supported the last government and are still pained that they lost the last election.

"This is a country of about 180 million people. It is impossible for 180 million people to think the same way. Yoruba has a saying that if you all sleep and put your head in the same direction, then you are all foolish because you would be breathing in one another's mouth and lungs. Dont forget the last election and how it went. Somebody scored 12.5 million votes, another scored about 15 million votes. There are some people who are still in that election mode. They have not gotten out of it and till today, they are still living and "rheumatisizing" about the past. What they don't know is that that past is gone and gone forever. Majority of those calling for the protest are still in election mode. Majority of them are people that have resolved not to see anything good in this administration simply because the man they wanted lost at the polls"he said

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/presidency-reacts-to-planned-nationwide.html

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by NEHLIVE: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by MeGaStReEt: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Isssoraaii

360 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by NuclearWinter: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
This man has not factored in the fact that zombies are dropping dead like flies due to hunger or having their brains reseted to original factory settings

551 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by chimerase2: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Trying to stay relevant

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Agimor(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
I said it before the proposed one day protest will likely not effect any changes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by SweetJoystick(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rubbish talk, me I campaigned, even donated for Buhari campaign fund....i am tired of this government. Buhari fall hand big time

730 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ITbomb(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nonsense

During the election mode, $1 was N199

466 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by kingsman66(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
OP source plsssss
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
What, does this nonsens reply effect the price of garri?..

Nigerians will make this man feed raw on his trash oneday...

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by nlsmd: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Femi Adesina, said those who are calling for the protest are people who supported the last government and are still pained that they lost the last election.
So the likes of Davido and Olamide supported the last government? undecided
Is Femi Adesina competing with Lai Mohammed or something undecided

525 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by chriskosherbal(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Yorubaangel(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided does that mean it's only those who voted for the opposition that are suffering under this change government the presidency is still in dreamland...

316 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm, we've been numbering 180 million people since them born me. All the people wey die, wey dem kill no affect census abi?

That aside, all Mr. Adesina has said amounts to little. In case he hasn't read the constitution, protest is allowed as long as it is conducted peacefully

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by voicelez: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Let's predict the outcome of 5th nation wide protest. If you are in in support of the protest click 'like' but against click 'share'
we have voted well but the question now is will you and I come out to protest??
FOR LIVE UPDATE FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @Nigmassmovement, LET US UPDATE NIGERIANS

713 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ellechrystal(f): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is highly insensitive of him. Very silly man with a mentality so low, I mean his mentality is below sea level.
How can he say this trash?
I don't blame him, I blame d zombies who sold us out to this intensive herds of cattle.

268 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Olohun ngbo OLORIBURUKU ni man Femi Adesina yi ke. He will be talking like person wey pack locust beans for mouth. Oponu ayirada afofungbemu

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by talk2archy: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
oya nter lets go

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by babyfaceafrica: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who protests EPP?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by sigiyaya(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
rety

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by jejemanito: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
If Femi Adesina actually spilled the nonsense above then I think it's time we pass Abati's "Ghosts in Aso Villa" theory into a proven NATURAL PHENOMENON

There is no way in hell the Femi of Sun Newspapers I knew back in the day will spill such bullshiit

The demonic powers in Aso Villa have taken full charge

Enlightened men now reason like baby zombies undecided

My people we are in trouble

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by LordAdam7: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
B*ST*RD!!!

Most of us who voted for GEJ are staying at home but will continue our objective criticisms online. And prolly be part of the online protest.

Most of the people that will protest are people who voted for PMB and the silent majority that typically don't vote. In a country of 180 million+ people only 28 million people voted and this man thinks a lot of people who didn't vote give a rat a$$ about GEJ or Buhari.

It's good he is still in his echo chamber. Feb. 6 will hit the Presidency like a sledgehammer.

They've made the first mistake. Underestimating the resolve of the Nigerians who realize they've been played by APC.

I'll repeat this again. Nigeria does not need an opposition party. APC is an opposition against itself.

-Lord

229 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by holluwai(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't and never expected less of him.

PS: Nigeria's present situation

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
The presidency wrote this? Wow! What a disappointment embarassed

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by BiafranPrince: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
This Femi own don too much abeg. This man just talks arrogantly as if he owns everyone in this contraption.

He is the same useless fellow that coined the "wailing wailers"...that zombies ran amock with.

I am not supporting the protest because what Nigerians sew that is what they are wearing....my pity is for those who did not partake in this wickedness called Buhari...

If you ever supported killing of unarmed protesters, may you also be gunned down in you ever attend this protest.

To Femi, you think you are doing me, you are doing yourself, very arrogant man.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ekems2017(f): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sorry to say this. With due respect Femi you are a foolish man. No brain at all. Continue you will see the end

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by omowolewa: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
This government has a way of shifting discussions from being objective to sentiments.

I don't think we buy from same market with the Presidency.
I don't think we buy with same exchange rate.
Surely they have access to unlimited income

There is no crime beating a child, maybe you want him to change, but it will be immoral to tell the child not to cry

(Adeshina, eniyan l'omo 9ja naa now, atleast they too can think)

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by lonelydora: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
I will be protesting on Twitter and Facebook while watching peeps on my television with a beer by my side.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by tolexy007(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Mghohu: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lead by 2face

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
wait o, but if you all sleep putting your heads in the same direction, you would breathing at each others HEADs(the back of your head) not mouth, abi I no reason am well.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Jessestunch: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
This Adeshina guy is a duck.. Just imagine the lame reaction....

If only he knows that it is even more of the zombies that are now wishing death on his fulani Lord, he would have had a rethink

Mumu

41 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.