Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (76224 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by kwerejoe: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
This article is not courageous to state the true state of things in Nigeria. At the end of the day, it has not added any value, except to perhaps discourage internal war among Nigerians and nothing more. Writers are growing timid by the day.

10 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Penisman: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jadeite:

Abeg show me one Governor that is loyal to his wife..Just one!! For a glass of milk,must we kill a cow?? Y'all let this Tuface ish go please!! I can bet my left yansh that Black face was paid to do this crap he did...
God does not judge a man by the number of children he has ( refer to David,Jacob,Abraham).. So ,please chill

I can tell you for free that no one paid the idiot and serial failure called Blackface a dime.

His attack on Tuface is borne out of clear cut jealousy.

9 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by TinaAnita(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
The proposed protest is not about 2baba but about a failed administration led by a failed party called APC so no one cares about what anyone has to say against 2baba..

8 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Penisman:

I can tell you for free that no one paid the idiot and serial failure called Blackface a dime.

His attack on Tuface is borne out of clear cut jealousy.

Rotfl....You harsh..

6 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Missonas(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why are some people missing the point here and going for Tufaces's jugular like this. Are they all benefitting so much from this government and want the masses to continue leaving in abject poverty. Civil servants have not asked for increase despite the high costs of goods and services we just want to be paid in full when due.Did he beg for all these gifts? Did he ask the politifians to do all they did for him? Nigerians should put the searchlight elsewhere.

Baba's WAEC result that has been on probe them no talk as educationists but they have the effontory to open their buccal cavity and call someone an illiterate yeye dey ooze. Tubaba twale!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by emoa2002(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
rattlesnake:
idibiaaa you are not morally fit to lead any protest......
leadership requires some level of decency and decorum from life track record
after jumping in bed with kleptomaniacs and also
having children out of wedlock what example do you wanna set

i like u oooo but the stage is bigger than YOU
Please tell me who amongst you and the prof, who is morally right to even judge 2face. The prof has forgotten how they prolific with female students? They should just shut up and try to see whether the protest made sense and not to judge ones personal life style

7 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by TinaAnita(f): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
It is not 2baba's fault that president Buhari messed up the economy

5 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Slide back into the hole..."indecency and lack of decorum" from the past should never deter one from striving for a positive change. Ma guy, u no do wel wit dis kain talk.
rattlesnake:

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by repogirl(f): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
All this smear campaign will not work. Who is probing the 81 million naira dinner Prof Wole Soyinka was treated to by APC?

Abeg these Zombie Professors should go and rest. Even their hands are not clean. If you check them well now, you will see they are not any better than tuface. They should swallow their opinions because whether they like it or Yes, people will protest.

Although we, of the sit back and watch committee will only watch una because we dey warn una dat time, una no wan hear. Febuhari for President 2015 has now become Febuhari must resign2017. Lol! I wish una Good luck, pun very much intended! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by sipsip(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
rattlesnake:
ur grammar cannot erase history nor can it edit or modify it

Then next time don't comment just because you have a phone with qwerty keys. If you don't know about something, research and be objective in your judgment. Plus, what's the history in the shallow judgement you made?

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by devilson(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
even if una like open revelation nd genesis of sin we shall protest.

leave tuface personal life out of this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Opakan2: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
seguno2:

Are you sensible?
Mega inflation.
Stagnant wage.

Owed salaries.
Unpaid pensions.
Where is the principle of your thief who pretends to be a Saint?

I don't like reprobates quoting me.. it irritates me to the bone.

This same you defended Patience Jonathan when she came out to claim monies with no credible source. Diezani and co. too

Just go on with your protest, it will still amount to nothing in the end. Americans do pass am, Trump still remains president

Now run along.. look for your likes to engage

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by AVISENNA: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
It unfortunate ,what we have become as a ppl.Suffering and smiling.The most we can do is to start dissection Mr Idibia's morality.
My question is we have an anti corrupt and upright president and we haven't fared any better.
State sponsored killings are going on and the President is moral.
Business are shutting down and we have a moral president.
Power Generation is down to Zero and we have a moral president.
Kidnapping is rift and we have moral president.
Dollar is #500 naira and we have a moral president.
Is it that some of you are destined to be slaves.
At the rate at which things are going one day you will wake to the shocking news that your home's and villages have been decimated and your families butcherd because we think Southern Kaduna was a hoax and make believe story.
ppl should wake up , terror is closer to us than we think and the stark reality is that a machinery has been put in motion to see it come to pass.

You can lie and deny but as many of you out there ,you are feeling the heat of bad leadership and visionless Government.

#istandwith2face.

8 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by PatriotTemidayo: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
I see APC propaganda machineries' hand in this cheap blackmail. The problem is that Nigerians dont learn. This is how they painted a good man in all kinds of colour and chased him out of office, only to come into power and become BAD NEWS OF A GOVT.
Now, a young man is calling the attention of the whole world to a deep and demeaning suffering, that affect even the most myopic supporters of the rudderless govt.
As if their brains work with remote control, they are linning up against good intention once again, only to shout "regrets" when they've been used to destroy a good purpose.

7 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by NnaNna4(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Opakan2:
I used to like the Tuface guy, thought he was sensible but I was wrong

It's only an illiterate that will allow greedy politicians capitalize on his/her popularity to score cheap points.

PMB's very poor is far better than GEJ's excellent.. A thief with no principle is unworthy and useless, no amount of argument can change that

You have nothing to offer...next!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by lurdkriss: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
No time for all these stories that touch
Protest must hold grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
rattlesnake:

Stfu....

6 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by seguno2: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Opakan2:
I don't like reprobates quoting me.. it irritates me to the bone.

This same you defended Patience Jonathan when she came out to claim monies with no credible source. Diezani and co. too

Just go on with your protest, it will still amount to nothing in the end. Americans do pass am, Trump still remains president

Now run along.. look for your likes to engage

If you are not a reprobate, please show me where I defended Patience Jonathan or Diezani.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tuface is a f*cking dolt , he should go and sit down in one place jare
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by xpool(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
jamesbridget13:
If den like make den open d one 2face go do for future, d protest must hold.

I no read anything oo, I tthink say he kill person before as I see the heading.
This na just ordinary protest like any other protests, he one kill person?
If 2face finish him own, BLACKSHIP abi na Blackface you fit do your own.

5 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by roofroofer1: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
hypocrite ,, u wud not do it,,, but critisize ppl dat do it,, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Stfu....

You should stfu
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by ndcide(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Newbiee:
I just read an article by Tony Okoroji and it makes a lot of sense to me. It reads:
SATURDAY BREAKFAST with TONY OKOROJI:

BUHARI IS NOT DEAD BUT THEY ARE KILLING HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

You better believe it, Nigeria is at war. I am not talking about the Boko Haram war in the North. I am also not talking about the never-ending skirmishes in the Niger Delta that threaten to bring to a halt whatever little income we still generate from crude oil.
Nigeria is at war over the control of the minds of our young people and the millions of our vulnerable citizens. The war is fierce. There are no rules in this crazy war. The Geneva Convention does not apply. Religion is in play. Tribe has become a major weapon. Genocide soon will be okay. Torture will be allowed. Right now, every crude propaganda tactic is being deployed as tribal, religious and ethnic hatred is being incubated in our land.
My biggest worry is whether the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria fully understands that our nation is at war and that if we do not do what we need to do and do it fast, Rwanda may once again be repeated in Africa.
I can hear a chorus of ‘God forbid!’. That is part of the problem. Somehow, we Nigerians have convinced ourselves that God loves us so much that we can do very stupid things and there will be no consequences Yea! We believe that what applies to the rest of God’s children do not apply to us. For some reason, we have begun to believe that we are such a special breed that we can consume all our seedlings, sow nothing and yet reap a bountiful harvest. Let me ask: did the Almighty step down from His throne while the horrific tragedy of Rwanda occurred? Was He not there while brothers and sisters butchered themselves in Sudan? Right now, in Syria and Iraq, unspeakable mayhem and suffering are taking place but God is still on His throne.
Let someone show me that chapter in the Bible or the Quran that says that God loves His children in Nigeria but hates his children in Rwanda, Sudan, Syria, Iraq and the other places where the incubation of hate has led to indescribable human suffering. Was God not on his thrown when Nigerians slaughtered each other during the Biafra war? Why is today different?
Everywhere in Nigeria people are praying from dusk to dawn. Everywhere you look, there are new churches and mosques being built. Pray, how can we love God so much, that we hate our brothers and sisters, children of the same God so much?
During the week, I accidentally ran into Femi Adesina, President Buhari’s chief spokesman, in Lagos. Femi probably would tell you that I was very upset with him, his team and their tactics in what has clearly become a war of attrition. I accused his team of leaving our president naked to be shot at and made fun of by all kinds of characters. Femi is clearly one of the finest journalists Nigeria has produced in recent years. He has grilled me in a memorable interview at the Sun. Practically, everyone who knows Femi will tell you that he is also a very decent gentleman. I like him. I am however asking myself whether Femi is not too decent to lead a critical part of the war that President Buhari must wage to prevent Nigeria from going the way of Rwanda or Sudan.
The war I speak of is not in Sambisa Forest or the creeks of the Delta. The war is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat and all over the internet. At this point, millions of Nigerians are being recruited to despise their President, to despise their fellow countrymen and to despise their country. History tells us that the ongoing recruitment has huge consequences for every Nigerian, man woman and child. Times are hard for a lot of Nigerians and that makes it even easier.
As has been clear in other places where foot soldiers of hate have been unleashed, a lot of the people being recruited do not even know that they are being recruited. How did Al Qaeda begin? How did the Hutus and Tutsis of Rwanda who had existed together for hundreds of years wake up one morning and start butchering each other? How did Boko Haram grow under our eyes and become the terror machine that has traumatized the Nigerian people?
Let’s face it – Buhari has stepped on Big Toes. Big Toes are fighting back with vengeance. Big Toes are incredibly cunning. A hungry man is an angry man and the story being craftily told the millions of hungry Nigerians is that Buhari is responsible for the biting hunger in the land. Big Toes will not tell you that they stole Nigeria’s common wealth, bought mansions across the world with the money budgeted to fight Boko Haram and sent our young men without weapons to go and die in Sambisa Forest. They will not tell you that they are responsible for the hunger in the land.
Sadly, while they are telling their story in a very co-ordinated way, no one appears to be telling the true story of Nigeria in a manner that makes sense. While Big Toes have an army deployed on every social media platform tugging on the hearts of our young and vulnerable, the president’s men are sending press releases to NTA and Daily Times. Please, when was the last time you got your news from NTA or Daily Times? If anyone still believes that social media is a joke, he needs to be reminded that Donald Trump just became the most powerful man in the world using a smart phone.
Many of those who had supported our president and his determination to eliminate the virus at the heart of our nation’s sickness, have even become too scared to even be associated with him. They are badly outgunned on social media. The many crazy stories that went viral recently about the ‘death’ of our president is a new level of the war. Big Toes want to totally demystify, discredit and destroy Buhari so that they can regain control of the purse strings of Nigeria. They cant wait for 2019. That is why they are killing our democratically elected president on the social media. Where is the guy responsible for clothing the President?
Let me state here that I have never met Muhammadu Buhari. I have never spoken with him directly or indirectly. I have not benefited from him in any way. I am not even sure that he has ever heard of me. I do not belong to APC or any political party. But I remember what happened in Nigeria after Buhari was taken out of power the first time. 419 took root in Nigeria and our values collapsed. The War Against Indiscipline died and madness took over the land. Buhari’s medicine might be very bitter but Nigeria’s sickness is that severe. If for any reason we no longer want Buhari, please let us wait for 2019 and not kill him on Facebook.
The truth is that our nation is at war. It is time that those who truly love Nigeria and want a tomorrow for our children fought back.
See you next week.

Nonsense. What did the writer say Nigerians are benefiting from buhari's government... They will go on about fighting corruption.

We all know that buhari is not fighting corruption. People in government are looking and covering their tracks.

That's with oil at $55...they are waiting for the oil to be $80 so that they can massively loot. Whilst distracting Nigerians with calling other people corrupt.

Go and tell buhari that we no longer reward incompetence. Don't blackmail Nigerians into not questioning those in power, simply because you love buhari.

It will not work.

The situation in the country is affecting both PDP, APC and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Jaftee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Newbiee:
I just read an article by Tony Okoroji and it makes a lot of sense to me. It reads:
SATURDAY BREAKFAST with TONY OKOROJI:

BUHARI IS NOT DEAD BUT THEY ARE KILLING HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

You better believe it, Nigeria is at war. I am not talking about the Boko Haram war in the North. I am also not talking about the never-ending skirmishes in the Niger Delta that threaten to bring to a halt whatever little income we still generate from crude oil.
Nigeria is at war over the control of the minds of our young people and the millions of our vulnerable citizens. The war is fierce. There are no rules in this crazy war. The Geneva Convention does not apply. Religion is in play. Tribe has become a major weapon. Genocide soon will be okay. Torture will be allowed. Right now, every crude propaganda tactic is being deployed as tribal, religious and ethnic hatred is being incubated in our land.
My biggest worry is whether the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria fully understands that our nation is at war and that if we do not do what we need to do and do it fast, Rwanda may once again be repeated in Africa.
I can hear a chorus of ‘God forbid!’. That is part of the problem. Somehow, we Nigerians have convinced ourselves that God loves us so much that we can do very stupid things and there will be no consequences Yea! We believe that what applies to the rest of God’s children do not apply to us. For some reason, we have begun to believe that we are such a special breed that we can consume all our seedlings, sow nothing and yet reap a bountiful harvest. Let me ask: did the Almighty step down from His throne while the horrific tragedy of Rwanda occurred? Was He not there while brothers and sisters butchered themselves in Sudan? Right now, in Syria and Iraq, unspeakable mayhem and suffering are taking place but God is still on His throne.
Let someone show me that chapter in the Bible or the Quran that says that God loves His children in Nigeria but hates his children in Rwanda, Sudan, Syria, Iraq and the other places where the incubation of hate has led to indescribable human suffering. Was God not on his thrown when Nigerians slaughtered each other during the Biafra war? Why is today different?
Everywhere in Nigeria people are praying from dusk to dawn. Everywhere you look, there are new churches and mosques being built. Pray, how can we love God so much, that we hate our brothers and sisters, children of the same God so much?
During the week, I accidentally ran into Femi Adesina, President Buhari’s chief spokesman, in Lagos. Femi probably would tell you that I was very upset with him, his team and their tactics in what has clearly become a war of attrition. I accused his team of leaving our president naked to be shot at and made fun of by all kinds of characters. Femi is clearly one of the finest journalists Nigeria has produced in recent years. He has grilled me in a memorable interview at the Sun. Practically, everyone who knows Femi will tell you that he is also a very decent gentleman. I like him. I am however asking myself whether Femi is not too decent to lead a critical part of the war that President Buhari must wage to prevent Nigeria from going the way of Rwanda or Sudan.
The war I speak of is not in Sambisa Forest or the creeks of the Delta. The war is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat and all over the internet. At this point, millions of Nigerians are being recruited to despise their President, to despise their fellow countrymen and to despise their country. History tells us that the ongoing recruitment has huge consequences for every Nigerian, man woman and child. Times are hard for a lot of Nigerians and that makes it even easier.
As has been clear in other places where foot soldiers of hate have been unleashed, a lot of the people being recruited do not even know that they are being recruited. How did Al Qaeda begin? How did the Hutus and Tutsis of Rwanda who had existed together for hundreds of years wake up one morning and start butchering each other? How did Boko Haram grow under our eyes and become the terror machine that has traumatized the Nigerian people?
Let’s face it – Buhari has stepped on Big Toes. Big Toes are fighting back with vengeance. Big Toes are incredibly cunning. A hungry man is an angry man and the story being craftily told the millions of hungry Nigerians is that Buhari is responsible for the biting hunger in the land. Big Toes will not tell you that they stole Nigeria’s common wealth, bought mansions across the world with the money budgeted to fight Boko Haram and sent our young men without weapons to go and die in Sambisa Forest. They will not tell you that they are responsible for the hunger in the land.
Sadly, while they are telling their story in a very co-ordinated way, no one appears to be telling the true story of Nigeria in a manner that makes sense. While Big Toes have an army deployed on every social media platform tugging on the hearts of our young and vulnerable, the president’s men are sending press releases to NTA and Daily Times. Please, when was the last time you got your news from NTA or Daily Times? If anyone still believes that social media is a joke, he needs to be reminded that Donald Trump just became the most powerful man in the world using a smart phone.
Many of those who had supported our president and his determination to eliminate the virus at the heart of our nation’s sickness, have even become too scared to even be associated with him. They are badly outgunned on social media. The many crazy stories that went viral recently about the ‘death’ of our president is a new level of the war. Big Toes want to totally demystify, discredit and destroy Buhari so that they can regain control of the purse strings of Nigeria. They cant wait for 2019. That is why they are killing our democratically elected president on the social media. Where is the guy responsible for clothing the President?
Let me state here that I have never met Muhammadu Buhari. I have never spoken with him directly or indirectly. I have not benefited from him in any way. I am not even sure that he has ever heard of me. I do not belong to APC or any political party. But I remember what happened in Nigeria after Buhari was taken out of power the first time. 419 took root in Nigeria and our values collapsed. The War Against Indiscipline died and madness took over the land. Buhari’s medicine might be very bitter but Nigeria’s sickness is that severe. If for any reason we no longer want Buhari, please let us wait for 2019 and not kill him on Facebook.
The truth is that our nation is at war. It is time that those who truly love Nigeria and want a tomorrow for our children fought back.
See you next week.
Another paid robot post anywhere anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Opakan2: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
seguno2:

If you are not a reprobate, please show me where I defended Patience Jonathan or Diezani.
Thanks

I am not in the mood to argue.
Everyone knows the real brains behind the planned protest. They organized Tuface wedding, gave him cash and car gifts, etc. etc.

He is only repaying their gesture but trust me, it will spell doom for him
well read peepz like myself can't be fooled.. only illiterates (stark & educated) will fall for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by able20(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Aso Rock is Begging Begging Nigerians to please have mercy on the Sick Old man buhari and allow him to continue
Even though he is mentally disabled.
Blackmailing 2face is not the solution.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
TinaAnita:
It is not 2baba's fault that president Buhari messed up the economy

Buhari didn't mess up the economy

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by giles14(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
rattlesnake:

dat he has kids out of wedlock is it or concern,he f.ucked and they got pregnant for him do u see any of his kids suffering from hunger.

don't forget d countless ladies u take for abortion cos ur broke ass can't take care of them.

hope u are aware they are planning to in VAT to 7.5% then later to 10%.

pls let the protest start those old men in abuja has taken more than dey can chew

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by ofwest47(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
2face, at what cost is your proposed shameless and stupid protest from the IPOB ( Independent People of Bia_fraud)
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Excellentmind: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
As expected, only people from south west can write this trash because of their deeply sense of tribalism. You can write more of this trash, but THE PROTEST IS A DONE DEAL.

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by djevino(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
what's ma biz with all dis trash
am talking abt how arsenal just cast my 50k ticket now..... chai

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by progress69: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
tens4real:
How has 2face personal life got to do with the protest why are Nigerians so dumb. ..

So after benefiting from the idiots that plunged us into this mess, it is now is personal life?
Well done ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.