Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (76246 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by whizcartel(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Their own motherfvcking business... He is doing something right. And the zombies are after him. fools.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by hardextheprince(m): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2017
I stand with 2face
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by iamrealdeji(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2017
so,2 face has this much skeleton in his cupboard? but why does he act like a nice person all the time? I've always said he's an hypocrite. so,he's one of our yam eaters? I thought he was trying to protest for the love of our he country,not knowing its for the love of PDP/Godswill Akpabio. hmmmmn so he now wants to use people and risk their lives meanwhile he's one of the reasons the economy is collapsing. those gifts he greedily collected from PDP is too damn much. no dirty person like him should come near protest. he only wants to o cause conflict and lead o killings of people whereas he has his bodyguards to protect his own life
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Ericsdm55(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:
If den like make den open d one 2face go do for future, d protest must hold.

I dey feel you

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by sexyeyes(f): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2017
NNVanguard:
Unnecessary blackmail
very very unnecessary my dear. All dis dere blackmail no go stop us, we must protest

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by iamrealdeji(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Niyoswiss:
It's funny ow sum pple think...so if a musician is so loved by politicians and they shower him gifts on his wedding day,he should reject it to show he is nt corrupt?na wa oo..No one has given any meaningful reason why tubaba is nt fit to lead that protest,,,so we on it!
are you out of your senses? gifts that are one of the reasons our country is in recession? everybody knows politician s don't give anything for nothing. I'm totally disappointed in tubaba. those gifts he collected can save many lives and pay lots of salaries. after all he has,he could greedily collect all he those gifts again? and he doesn't even help the folks in his state? hmmmn
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by xynerise: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2017
TuFace did not sin against the country so they shouldnt politicize his personal life. angry
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by livingstoneony(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2017
I voted for Buhari and I deeply regret it. #istandwithtuface

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Longman6(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2017
policy12:
Haaa Wahala

i love this expression
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:
idibiaaa you are not morally fit to lead any protest......
leadership requires some level of decency and decorum from life track record
after jumping in bed with kleptomaniacs and also
having children out of wedlock what example do you wanna set

i like u oooo but the stage is bigger than YOU

Spoken like a hypocrite
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by jamesbridget13(f): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Rexnegro:
and if the recession no clear That same day make una no come back o... all the protest in The past where re the results...protest no dey move Nigeria govt, Na wetin dey their mind they go do if You like protest till thy kingdom comes. I wish una The best sha...
at least d msg has been passed
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by jamesbridget13(f): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2017
dadexcel:
............ Love this, APC propaganda machinary fighting the protest, as unconfirmed as this article is Surprise how it got to the front page.... And the caption us quite misleading, "nigerians", who how many nigerians? I am not a fan of 2face, and believe me I strongly oppose the squandering of state resources by our politicians but I believe the protest means well. Nigerian youths need to peaceful Tell our leaders the truth, they need to know that the people are not as divided as they thought.... Just pray the protest is succesful
gbam
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by lordyugo: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:

show me a MAN that claims to be a saint and I will show u a psycho behind closed doors.
for the life of me I can nvr understand africans, we complain all day but wen someone decides to be brave enough to take a bold step we start persecuting him. And pls dnt start the argument of pdp / apc

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by adegeye38(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2017
so what should we say about fela's moral lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by jamesbridget13(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
if I don't see you that day, shame on you.
if u look for me u won't even see my break light talk more of seeing me. U don't expect me to carry my baby that just turned 7months to protest on the road.

Shame?? Na u know dat one o. I am joining d online protest n d msg must be passed..

Please u pple should stop taking d protest personal. It's just to send a message to d ruling body to do something concerning d economy. People are dieing.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by adegeye38(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:

so what should we say about Fela's moral lifestyle?
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by prof12(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
who cares if he's being sponsored, the paramount thing is, he is fighting a good fight

even if i have the money, i will sponsor 50cent to lead a protest against this slow poke we have as president

You are one those that sold out Nigeria in the government.
No be fault ooooooo
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:

dey wait for person without sin to come lead protest na, or maybe make jesus come down frm heaven, mumu
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2017
He didn't sin against this country, leave his personal life alone
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by prof12(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:
if u look for me u won't even see my break light talk more of seeing me. U don't expect me to carry my baby that just turned 7months to protest on the road.

Shame?? Na u know dat one o. I am joining d online protest n d msg must be passed..

Please u pple should stop taking d protest personal. It's just to send a message to d ruling body to do something concerning d economy. People are dieing.

Let corrupt free minded people talk not some idiots that were fed and feasted on our God given resources.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by prof12(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2017
sexyeyes:
very very unnecessary my dear. All dis dere blackmail no go stop us, we must protest

Let corrupt free minded people talk not some idiots that were fed and feasted on our God given resources.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by tens4real(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2017
skedman:
it is just a lesson for you and i .let us live a good and responsible life because of our future.
like seriously so you feel tubaba has no right to protest because he is a saint are you for real?
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by tens4real(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Sirjamo:
why didn't he organize protests when Ali baba and his gang of Thief were stealing us dry.
so. Ur happy with wat is happening abi... Bros please check ur self
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Solange06: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2017
We don't care about all this. It is called gifts for a reason. Did he force or beg them to steal. U people should be sensible I beg. Sin or no sin we must protest.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by tens4real(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Even the greatest, Fela, who fought all the demonic governments of the past including Obj, Shagari, Buhari and Babangida, didn't live a sanctimonious life but he fought for the good of the people. To me, Fela is better than all our politicians put together! To those useless dimwitted fellows bashing Tuface, we should be asking them what they have done for the benefit of the masses.

Not even talking of the useless lecturers, whom their job is to steal money from male students and forcefully have sex with their female students in order to have them pass their courses.
don't mind does miserable ignoramus... Is such a pity!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:

just seeing that you're a nursing mother just melted my heart . Didn't know you're married.

We're not taking the protest personal, all we are saying is, where's 2face in the last 16 years ? Or is it because he was benefiting from those corrupt guys in government then ?
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by hisMrs(f): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:

i honestly think the days of his immoral lifestyle are in the past. he doesnt do shit like that anymore. Am not saying 2face leading a protest is right or wrong am just saying those who still refer to him as immoral are the actual illiterate. the change they yell for is something that is constant and truly 2face is a changed person.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by kunlex111: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Awon baba agbaya. Dont mind the old fools. Go to the institutions where they lecture, the students will be complaining bout hw miserable they are. What have they invented? Professors of failure.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by cheaperstores: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017
2baba don't be discouraged..Your call is not about partisanship, or to discredit this government but to raise awareness on the ills of our economy.

Understand that the nation is polarised along ethnic and religious divide and we no longer treat issues on its merit.

If Nigeria just come out of war some proponents of this government will blame the war-torn crisis for their incompetence.

The central issue here is that Nigeria must move forward or do we need another 16 years of APC rot before we move forward?

Nigerians think!!!!
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Slimszy: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:

Nigerians and hypocrisy... Is Fela more honourable than 2face..yet you guys posited him a legendary activist... Go read about Fidel Castro of Cuba... He slept with over 1000 women and he is proud of the feat...yet he is a revolutionary...

Btw... When 2face led the campaign of 'vote not fight' across the nation, the stage was not bigger... So many hypocrites and illiterates
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
ahahhahahahahah even u wey be say na sule and akpan fertilize ya ma.ma wants to saint herejuz becuz ya mama na pathological liar and ya pa.pa wey be federal.mugu nor knowkontiniu..tuface nor send u..and u dont need morals as it were to be disgruntled..olodo rabata..if ur intuitions are correct there will be no prisons..as all offenders will deserve to die...if u av never sinned in ya short lived misereable life kontinu to rant but if u av please gerrrahiaaa, plz..diz post and intention is for SANE SPECIES..Nagode.
rattlesnake:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.