Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. (58024 Views)

Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by bodeluke(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
In case you don't know, Presence Of Pubic Hair Shows You’re Open For S’ex

The presence of pubic hair has had a biological connotation since time immemorial. Pubic hair served as an easy way for partners to identify the $exual maturity of their spouses and their intention to have s’ex.

Asides being a way of identifying s’exual maturity, in earlier times, men were thought to use the presence of pubic hair as a visual identifier of sorts to find their way around their target which is the vagina.

Pubic Hair Has Been Linked With S’exual Pheromones
Studies regarding the link between pubic hair and pheromones are inconclusive, but quite a number of facts have been ascribed to the theory that links pubic hair and pheromones. Pheromones are chemicals released by the apocrine glands and one theory that has continually revolved is that pubic hair helps to trap pheromones that attract potential mates.

Pheromones are known to attach to pubic hair and have been thought to increase $exual stimulation and arousal in potential $exual mates.

Pubic Hair Helps To Prevent Friction
If you’re intent on avoiding skin irritation during $exual intercourse, you may want to consider leaving your pubic hair. Your pubes tend to cushion the effects of vigorous $exual activity because they contain natural oils which act as lubricants when your skin and that of your partner contacts. The oils will help to prevent skin chaffing and the inherent pain and discomfort you may get from it later on.

You Can Easily Catch An Infection
If you’re the type that loves being completely well shaved, you may want to watch it as you’re highly prone to some types of $exual infection. A recent research study published in the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology found out that 60% of women developed were likely to develop one form of health issue or the other after shaving off their pubic hair.

Some of the common health issues that may arise after shaving, according to the study include cuts, abscesses, infection of the hair root and severe bacteria infections. The study also found out that pubic hair formed some form of natural defense against some types of $exually transmitted infections including Herpes and genital warts.

You Waste Valuable Time Shaving Your Pubic Hair
A lot of $exuality experts claim that humans spend a lot of valuable time shaving off their pubic hair. It is estimated that an average woman spends about 60 days of her life time shaving off pubic hair.

If one is to consider the various rewardingthings that could be done with this time such as learning a musical instrument or a new skill, you’d agree that the pubic hair given to us by nature may need to stay on.

People Of The Past Had Myths Surrounding Pubic Hair
Various civilizations from the past including the Romans, Greeks and the Egyptians had reservations concerning pubic hair. Perhaps in enhancing their disgust for it, only slaves were allowed to keep theirs in an effort to boost fertility among people believed to be of lower cla$$.

These myths did very little to boost the
superiority of these civilizations but have nonetheless helped to point to the dangers of body shaming. Nature gave the hair for a reason and you may want to leave them there for a more fulfilling experience.

Thanks for reading!!

Source:https://vardgist..com.ng/2017/01/check-out-list-of-6-reasons-why-you.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, mynd44, ijebabe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by myfantasies(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op i did not read all dat

But i shave every week cos i am very hairy person

Just two weeks without shaving dat place will look like sambisa forest

159 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by U4unique(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is pubic hair? grin grin grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think its very attractive to leave trimmed hairs rather than a complete bald shave.
But for those ladies who love being tongue licked you can shave the "demarcated" part.Wouldn't want your man asking for toothpick after the environmental sanitation?!

228 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Fidelismaria: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by slyng(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
LynnPetra:
I think its very attractive to leave trimmed hairs than a complete bald shave.
But for those ladies who love being tongue licked you can shave the "demarcated" part.Wouldn't want your man asking for toothpick after the environmental sanitation?!
u mean after the 'made in china' in the PLATE have been seen... Badt guy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by iamtewwy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
There is no reason u would give me that would convince me... Nigga i must shave.. QED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by bonana: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
6- Shaving stick is now expensive.
U4unique:
What is pubic hair? grin grin grin

Remove your pant let me show you angry

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Poorboy: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
My own i dey plan to cut am sell for people wey dey produce brazilian hair... E curl come long wella

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Damilare5882(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

same here .. Mine will turn to dread ..imagine keeping dread under ..yuck

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by 40kobo77: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by cao(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
bonana:
S
STD?

Sorry, had to ask. Y'all can continue scrolling down...

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by chris4gold(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Oya post the picture, b4 I go believe u

11 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by ripbubu: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
This apc are funny..

So this people are using fake voice to pretend as if it the dead buhari own.. .

Hhhhhhaaaaaaa..

Voice and no video. ...

Thank God buhari is dead

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by 40kobo77: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Abeg wetin be your real name and phone number for real life? So make i remember not to toast you.

The last VERY HAIRY woman I friend,na so her BIABIA dey tear my Cassava.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Laslim(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa o....I can't imagine myself without shaving.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by kenzysmith: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na they make skin to skin dey sweet wella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by adegoody(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by fiftynaira(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=U4unique post=53303538]What is pubic hair? grin grin grin[/quote

Go and read ur primary four textbook

When adults talk don't talk

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by apesinola001: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
O.P na lie.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by OxideII(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
I prefer it to be low cut. That way it more pretty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
b
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by rookidmart: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Beware of ingrown hairs!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by myfantasies(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Damilare5882:
same here .. Mine will turn to dread ..imagine keeping dread under ..yuck

Rotfl

U r very funny grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by Toosure70: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

i like small forest because the one without forest looks like minor honey pot. Until I see that yours sha.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
no wonder chinese girls dnt shave..they love health things

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by AlphaStyles(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
any girl wey open leg for me nd her area belike DR Congo I go pursue am with cane

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by eltido(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Really
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by kenzysmith: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
If forest full my chick pussy he non go make sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by U4unique(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=fiftynaira post=53305661][/quote] Huh?
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. by myfantasies(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
chris4gold:

Oya post the picture, b4 I go believe u

I should post d pics?

Wait i am coming

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.