Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? (699 Views)

Buhari's Government Is The Most Transparent In Nigeria - Senator Ita Enang / "Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome / Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by ojay72(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
It is no news that the current government is not functioning as anticipated and even the dead feels the economic downturn.

Even those who don't give a fvck are too tired of not giving fvcks... and now give free fvcks. (Forgive me Lalastica)

I want to use this pool to carry out an open (self I opinionated) survey on our individual views of the problem facing our current government.

so I will be the first to state my view.

I think our problem is... our government have not outgrown the "government" that brought us to independence. the engine of Nigeria's car have not been serviced since 1960. we need to flush out those bad "oils" and put in strategic thinkers of the future. reduce the aged grade of activeness in politics and even start training the future government from quite a tender age.

What is your opinion?.
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by xana101: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Old age and illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by ogawisdom(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sickness of body n mind

People said in 2015 they will vote for Buhari even if he presents agege bread label as his certificate, una don see am nw abi grin grin grin being educated matters

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by chairmanchairmam: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
the question should be WHO and not what I know who
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by pressplay411(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Any one who blames Buhari for the state of the economy clearly is myopic.
The problem of Nigeria is not a Technical one, it is simply Human.
Saboteurs have been planted in strategic sectors- In Ministries, Banks, Judiciary, Senate, BDC, even Churches.

For there to be progress in this country, some very powerful people who believe they're above the law MUST BE ELIMINATED.
That's why I don't believe Democracy is the way, ONLY THE MILITARY can save this country now.

This is the cold hearted truth.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by SalamRushdie: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Its just Buhari ..the man is visionless ..Are U aware for upto a year he hasnt replaced his minister that died

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by Horus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Government is the pure and innocent mirror of the nation, faithfully reflecting whatever is presented to it.
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by Ahmeduana(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
ojay72:
It is no news that the current government is not functioning as anticipated and even the dead feels the economic downturn.

Even those who don't give a fvck are too tired of not giving fvcks... and now give free fvcks. (Forgive me Lalastica)

I want to use this pool to carry out an open (self I opinionated) survey on our individual views of the problem facing our current government.

so I will be the first to state my view.

I think our problem is... our government have not outgrown the "government" that brought us to independence. the engine of Nigeria's car have not been serviced since 1960. we need to flush out those bad "oils" and put in strategic thinkers of the future. reduce the aged grade of activeness in politics and even start training the future government from quite a tender age.

What is your opinion?.
TRIBALISM AND NEPOTISM
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by Ahmeduana(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
TRIBALISM AND NEPOTISM PLUS RELIGION BIGOTRY!
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by Soneh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
pressplay411:
Any one who blames Buhari for the state of the economy clearly is myopic.
The problem of Nigeria is not a Technical one, it is simply Human.
Saboteurs have been planted in strategic sectors- In Ministries, Banks, Judiciary, Senate, BDC, even Churches.

For there to be progress in this country, some very powerful people who believe they're above the law MUST BE ELIMINATED.
That's why I don't believe Democracy is the way, ONLY THE MILITARY can save this country now.

This is the cold hearted truth.
Look who is talking about myopia .Our problem is because some people voted in a con-artist as the president .Tell me what bigger scam there is in this world than having billions budgeted for the aso rock clinic but our dear 419 president prefers to travel abroad for medical care...you see , our problem is we have an insincere president that thinks laws are only meant for the president's perceived enemies

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by mykeljosef: 12:11am On Feb 01, 2017
BUHARI

Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by obailala(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its just Buhari ..the man is visionless ..Are U aware for upto a year he hasnt replaced his minister that died
Is replacing of ministers an achievement or progress?... Does Nigeria really need 36 ministers?... If not for the law saying each state must produce one minister, Buhari wouldn't have even appointed up to 20 ministers.
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by SalamRushdie: 12:29am On Feb 01, 2017
obailala:
Is replacing of ministers an achievement or progress?... Does Nigeria really need 36 ministers?... If not for the law saying each state must produce one minister, Buhari wouldn't have even appointed up to 20 ministers.

It just shows his complacent nature toward everything and thats the reason why he will be remembered as Nigerias worst president ever

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by obailala(m): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It just shows his complacent nature toward everything and thats the reason why he will be remembered as Nigerias worst president ever
Well, he never liked the idea of appointing 36 ministers in the first place so I doubt he has any intentions of replacing the minister even till he leaves office.
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by pressplay411(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Soneh:

Look who is talking about myopia .Our problem is because some people voted in a con-artist as the president .Tell me what bigger scam there is in this world than having billions budgeted for the aso rock clinic but our dear 419 president prefers to travel abroad for medical care...you see , our problem is we have an insincere president that thinks laws are only meant for the president's perceived enemies

Fact is our health sector sucks.
Until we get it right, I won't advice him otherwise. Besides he's a sheep among wolves, political opponents could easily settle the doctor.
And no matter how tight his security is, he only needs to lose guard once and he's dead. Better safe that sorry so if he wants to treat himself anywhere in the world, we should understand.
Y'all not complaining about politicians that vacation abroad you're complaining about someone that went to treat his health? what's more important?

That said, you guys can blame Buhari for even failing Jamb. But we all know he's working tirelessly to fix this mess. But honestly heads need to roll first. No 2 ways about it.
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by Lanretoye(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
the problem is that we don't even knw what the problem is.
Re: What Do You Think The Problem Of This Current Government Is? by Luizville(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Nepotism, Mismanagement, Lack of transparency, insecurity, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Army Donates Clothing, Cash To Assaulted Physically Challenged Person In Onitsha / Tuface Idibia Spotted In London Where He Visited Buhari. / Omotosho: Ondo Community With Two Power Stations, Yet No Electricity In 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.