Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me (14295 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2017
peachesandroses:

Guy how about all the people that have been serving him and are being blessed everyday?? God loves people that seek him sincerely ,and not just because others are doing it. God loves you my dear and Im sure he hasn't given up on you despite all you said about him in your post.
sister god should go and love himself o. that's his cup of tea. how can you love someone and allow the person to suffer yet you have the power to help? Only fools would believe that lying father called yahweh. god is out of my life for good. no going back on my words.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
well just kidding. I have been there before. If God is real, I am sure he doesn't love anyone.
exactly.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

exactly.
disillusionment is not easy bro. I remember how I was bleeding in pains and I was incredibly exhausted. The painful part is that no one will understand or reason with you unless they feel your pain and experience.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
I have been there before. I felt suicidal that all hope was lost. But I am fine now. Disillusionment is not an easy thing. It can happen to you at anytime.

it is heartbreaking bro. people who are living fine and have never for once experienced life problems can't understand. they think it is a joke
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Marvel1206:

Sorry, i don't get you. What exactly is the purpose of the thread? Just go get a life
stop quoting me!
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
disillusionment is not easy bro. I remember how I was bleeding in pains and I was incredibly exhausted. The painful part is that no one will understand or reason with you unless they feel your pain and experience.

true bro. People only seem to empathize with those in physical pains and dismiss all others as nothing. emotional torture is as painful as anything can get. my parents and relatives see me as a complete person because i smile and joke with them and also because i am alright physically, but they are not aware how much i am hurting inside. i feel a deep burning sensation in my tummy all day and it is as though torns are piercing my heart such that i can hardly breathe. sometimes i regret being born black!
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
yeah, I know. To think that we hear of how god healed others and helped some financially must be heartbreaking. It is as if God lacks empathy and is sadistic and psychopathic to us. What did we do for God to abandon us in our down time.

Many say it is a test but what is the point? Can you rape your own daughter to test her and see if she is faithful and loves you no matter what? It is as if God did not value our zeal and devotion to him.
this is what i don't get. Yet the bible claims god love us equally but he would rather bless some and abandon the rest to their fate, and still expect suffering people to love him in the midst of their pains.
god is beyond evil.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

true bro. People only seem to empathize with those in physical pains and dismiss all others as nothing. emotional torture is as painful as anything can get. my parents and relatives see me as a complete person because i smile and joke with them and also because i am alright physically, but they are not aware how much i am hurting inside. i feel a deep burning sensation in my tummy all day and it is as though torns are piercing my heart such that i can hardly breathe. sometimes i regret being born black!
what could we have done to God to neglect us like this? Love is not by mouth or past deeds but by demonstration. Believe me, we all need material things whether that is why we serve God or not. But it doesn't change the fact that yet some will still love him sincerely. Can you rape your daughter to see if she still love you or not? That is emotional abuse in the name of something divine.

We as fathers would not neglect our children like that.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

this is what i don't get. Yet the bible claims god love us equally but he would rather bless some and abandon the rest to their fate, and still expect suffering people to love him in the midst of their pains.
god is beyond evil.
Actually, what is confusing is that God is all powerful and all loving but he doesn't speak to me or does anything tangible. Does he speak to you? It's just sadistic and psychopathic on god's part. What have done wrong to him?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
what could we have done to God to neglect us like this? Love is not by mouth or past deeds but by demonstration. Believe me, we all need material things whether that is why we serve God or not. But it doesn't change the fact that yet some will still love him sincerely. Can you rape your daughter to see if she still love you or not? That is emotional abuse in the name of something divine.

We as fathers would not neglect our children like that.

if i loved someone, i would die before i could bring harm to that person. if i really loved someone, i would protect and care for them with everything i have, and stand by them through thick and thin. loving them means i have taken their happiness and pains upon myself. anything that happens to them would also affect me. but god is only hurt whenever we commit sin. he doesn't care about our plight, or why we sinned. he just expects that we love him no matter what happens. he wants us to consider his feelings in all we do but he doesn't pay attention to ours. that's a one-sided father-child relationship that will only profit god.

god is a sadist. only sadists derive pleasure from the pains of others.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by peachesandroses(f): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Marvel1206:

so you believe him? He's one of those atheist creating alternates to soil christainity, this is not the first time.
It's very glaring in his posts and from all he has said, he seemed very familiar with nairaland religion section
(someone who registered less than 24hours)

Many glaring loop holes

Hmm okay. I pray God help him and his Kind.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

if i loved someone, i would die before i could bring harm to that person. if i really loved someone, i would protect and care for them with everything i have, and stand by them through thick and thin. loving them means i have taken their happiness and pains upon myself. anything that happens to them would also affect me. but god is only hurt whenever we commit sin. he doesn't care about our plight, or why we sinned. he just expects that we love him no matter what happens. he wants us to consider his feelings in all we do but he doesn't pay attention to ours. that's a one-sided father-child relationship that will only profit god.

god is a sadist. only sadists derive pleasure from the pains of others.
what sin is too big that Jesus can't forgive? Does he forgives and bear grudges? To me I feel as if God is tired of me. When you look at it, it is only God that gains from the love relationship. If we hurt God, we try to confess to placate him. But when we are in pains, he does nothing but talks and talks. I am sure that he lacks empathy. I sense he is sadistic and psychopathic.

Does God speaks to you?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
Actually, what is confusing is that God is all powerful and all loving but he doesn't speak to me or does anything tangible. Does he speak to you? It's just sadistic and psychopathic on god's part. What have done wrong to him?
sadists don't need any moral justification to hurt people. it's in their twisted nature. i guess god is just shy hence he hides from people.

god test people for no reason. but he needs a reason (faithfulness to him) to bless them. god gives people pain even though they didn't ask for it. so why don't he bless people same way? must we beg first?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2017
peachesandroses:

Hmm okay. I pray God help him and his Kind.
you believe him, don't you? sad

so i am lying right?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by peachesandroses(f): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

you believe him, don't you? sad

so i am lying right?

Lol! I believe him o. Cos the way you are calling him "Yahweh" sef, most atheist prefer to refer to God with that name . I love God and I have many sweet names for him. And whether you are an atheist or not, God's arms are still open to receive you.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
peachesandroses:

Lol! I believe him o. Cos the way you are calling him "Yahweh" sef, most atheist prefer to refer to God with that name . I love God and I have many sweet names for him. And whether you are an atheist or not, God's arms are still open to receive you.
Exactly, that Yahweh thing made me doubt him. I only believed him because I went through similar experience.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Marvel1206: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

stop quoting me!

STFU! You're a pathetic liar

peachesandroses:

I was about making this point, only sad atheists here call him yahweh
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
what sin is too big that Jesus can't forgive? Does he forgives and bear grudges? To me I feel as if God is tired of me. When you look at it, it is only God that gains from the love relationship. If we hurt God, we try to confess to placate him. But when we are in pains, he does nothing but talks and talks. I am sure that he lacks empathy. I sense he is sadistic and psychopathic.

Does God speaks to you?

the most painful part is that god had to punish us for the sins of our ancestors. he should have given everybody the same chance like adam and even were given. when i turn around and see deformed children, tears well in my eyes. i realise i should be grateful for the little i have.

god is pure evil and it is no wonder that most of those who worship him share his qualities. you can see some of them hurling invectives my way.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

the most painful part is that god had to punish us for the sins of our ancestors. he should have given everybody the same chance like adam and even were given. when i turn around and see deformed children, tears well in my eyes. i realise i should be grateful for the little i have.

god is pure evil and it is no wonder that most of those who worship him share his qualities. you can see some of them hurling invectives my way.
okay, does God speaks to you?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
it is not shocking to me anymore if someone becomes an atheist. As an all knowing being, testing someone to see if they love you or not by putting him through suffering and mental anguish is absurd. It is deliberate psychopathy. If God were to bless me today, I would still turn my back on him not because I am selfish but the pains which were unnecessary and the emotional trauma.
Well said bro, well said.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
okay, does God speaks to you?
not for once. what of you?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

not for once. what of you?
only once. He told me that what I asked for would be given to me little by little without delay. But such thing never came to pass. It is like he has been avoiding me. I really suffered a lot.

But have you ever received any massage from God through anyone.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2017
peachesandroses:

you believe what that dude said out of being pained because he lost a fellow christian, yet you don't know me? really?? i am disappointed in you ma'am. you just confirmed what i said.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by frustratedguy: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Marvel1206:

STFU! You're a pathetic liar

I was about making this point, only sad atheists here call him yahweh
where is your sense?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by peachesandroses(f): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Martinez19:
Exactly, that Yahweh thing made me doubt him. I only believed him because I went through similar experience.

Wow! you went through a similar experience? How do you feel now,hope you stronger and better now?
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

where is your sense?
how do I send emails on nairaland I am having problems with it.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Marvel1206: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

where is your sense?
It's obvious you don't even know the purpose of this thread. This is becoming boring already. Next thread pls
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by peachesandroses(f): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

you believe what that dude said out of being pained because he lost a fellow christian, yet you don't know me? really?? i am disappointed in you ma'am. you just confirmed what i said.

Don't be disappointed. If you had been a Christian before as you said, You would know how to express yourself without sounding like someone who's never known him.
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Marvel1206: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2017
frustratedguy:

Hey! You think i'm pained? Yes of course! i'm pained that we still have immature jobless people roaming about nairaland creating alternates just to spite other people
Re: I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me by Martinez19(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2017
peachesandroses:

Wow! you went through a similar experience? How do you feel now,hope you stronger and better now?
No actually, I am still traumatized by the experiences. You won't believe God put me through all this. What did I ever do to God? So traumatized that I am half human.

You won't understand until you experience it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unripe Plantain And Banana / Factors Responsible For The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria / 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.