Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Is God Such A Pervert? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Such A Pervert? (4520 Views)

Why does Religion Pervert and Twist the Intellect of Christians - An Opinion / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty / Unified Field Theory-consciousness Is The Unified Field, Self Is God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Belthazor(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Genesis 38: 8 - 10

God forced Onan to sleep with his brother's wife and cum in her vagina and when he spilled his sëmen on the ground, God killed him.

Why is God such a pervert?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Belthazor:

God forced Onan to sleep with his brother's wife and cum in her vagina and when he spilled his sëmen on the ground, God killed him.

Lol
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Lol

And you are laughing... Issoryt

But wetin baffle me pass.. Its the fact it is actually true..
Things happened old testament oh angry
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

And you are laughing... Issoryt

But wetin baffle me pass.. Its the fact it is actually true..
Things happened old testament oh angry

My bother , the Bible is nothing more than a story book

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by felixomor: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

How do u know its a story book?
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Chai.. Are u atheist

If dats d coreect spelling sef
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Chai.. Are u atheist

If dats d coreect spelling sef

Yes I am , and yes again that's the correct spelling.
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
felixomor:

How do u know its a story book?

Inconsistencies , timeline , impossible events , omissions and a host of others

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by felixomor: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Mention one example.
Just one from the categories above.
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by airmorp: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2017
God has his reasons, I can't defend God. Bt have u eva tot y God gave David Solomon thru bethsheba... God wil stil be God.
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:

Mention one example.
Just one from the categories above.

Just to humour you I'll mention a few

The earth has been known to exist for millions of years yet the Bible account has it at about 6000 years , fossils dating back to tens of thousands years are available and are on record.
They say earlier people from Bible stories lived for hundreds of years , Methuselah lived for 966 ( or is it 969 ) years , how probable is this ? Likewise Abraham living up to 900 years or thereabouts , yet only the first 100 years or so were relevant in Bible history , what happened to all the other years he lived .
From Jesus' account the world ought to have ended around the time he lived ( Mark 9 vs 1 ) , it's 2000 years after and we await the end of the world

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Chiedu4Trump: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2017
You are most likely a moslem terrorist, who follows mohammed in pedophilia.
Belthazor:

See how these islamic pedophilia followers twist the bible.

This is what the bible says, that Judah asked Onan to go into his bros wife.
after enjoying the babe, withdrew.
This displeased God and God executed judgement

Genesis 38 (KJV)
8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

10 And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him also.

Sorry the Christian God is superior to the islamic bloodthirsty god allah. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by johnydon22(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

so your definition of s story book is any story with inconsistencies, timeline, impossible events?

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Lancelott(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Belthazor:

stop quoting rubbish?? God didn't force anyone to do anything. in a bid to show wisdom, you've only proven the prove of your stupidity. Silence is recommended before your post causes an issue

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Lancelott(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Lancelott:
stop quoting rubbish?? God didn't force anyone to do anything. in a bid to show wisdom, you've only proven the prove of your stupidity. Silence is recommended before your post causes an issue
"proven the proof"
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2017
johnydon22:
so your definition of s story book is any story with inconsistencies, timeline, impossible events?

If the contents of a book is seen to be false then it is a story book
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by johnydon22(m): 1:01am On Feb 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

If the contents of a book is seen to be false then it is a story book
i dont even seem to get what you think a story book means. the bible is a story book partly - yes though not in entirety as it also is a theological book.

then again to correct the naive impression - whether a book a book is correct or not it can still be a story book if it's contents are tailored to meet the criteria of a story book.

saying a book is full of inconsistencies makes it a story book is like redefining what a story book means
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by felixomor: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

The earth has been known to exist for millions of years yet the Bible account has it at about 6000 years , fossils dating back to tens of thousands years are available and are on record.
They say earlier people from Bible stories lived for hundreds of years , Methuselah lived for 966 ( or is it 969 ) years , how probable is this ? Likewise Abraham living up to 900 years or thereabouts , yet only the first 100 years or so were relevant in Bible history , what happened to all the other years he lived .
From Jesus' account the world ought to have ended around the time he lived ( Mark 9 vs 1 ) , it's 2000 years after and we await the end of the world

Nice.

Going by your example.
Please can u show me specifically where the bible says the earth is 6000 years old?
Which verse?

Thanks
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by lepasharon(f): 5:47am On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:

Nice.

Going by your example.
Please can u show me specifically where the bible says the earth is 6000 years old?
Which verse?

Thanks

You can calculate it urself from the genealogy of Jesus back up to Adam
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:

Nice.

Going by your example.
Which verse?

Thanks

Check out the timeline from Adam to Jesus and you'll have an idea of time that has elapsed from creation to now.
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Holyfield1(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Check out the timeline from Adam to Jesus and you'll have an idea of time that has elapsed from creation to now.
pls i need your number... It was me you once sent a 400 credit for answering your question... Hope you're married now?
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Belthazor(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
[s]You are most likely a moslem terrorist, who follows mohammed in pedophilia.

See how these islamic pedophilia followers twist the bible.

This is what the bible says, that Judah asked Onan to go into his bros wife.
after enjoying the babe, withdrew.
This displeased God and God executed judgement

Genesis 38 (KJV)
8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

10 And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him also.

Sorry the Christian God is superior to the islamic bloodthirsty god allah. [/s] grin

I am not muslim, dumb dumb. Both the christian god and the Islamic god allah does not exist.

And yes, God was displeased with the fact that Onan refused to cum inside the pussy of his brother's wife and murdered him for it.
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by notjonbellion(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2017
lepasharon:

You can calculate it urself from the genealogy of Jesus back up to Adam
Mark 10:6 shows the bible ACTUALLY says the earth is 6000 years old
any christian that does not agree is simply being mischevious at best and dishonest at worst

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Belthazor(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Lancelott:

The highlighted text goes to promulgate the fact that you are a cerebral palsy victim with the brain capacity of a domesticated green lizard.

If Onan was not coerced into cummin' inside the pûssy of his brother's wife, why was he killed for spilling the seed on the ground?
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Holyfield1:
pls i need your number... It was me you once sent a 400 credit for answering your question... Hope you're married now?

Lol. I remember you wella Mosope , hope you're in med school now.

I don't have your number as well again , my phone got stolen twice last year , in all I used 4 phones last year ( I hope I'm more careful this year ).
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by lepasharon(f): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Belthazor:

The highlighted text goes to show that you are a cerebral palsy victim with the brain capacity of a domesticated green lizard.

If Onan was not coerced into cummin' in the vagina of his brother's wife, was did he get killed for spilling his seed on the ground?

He interfered with gods plan
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by felixomor: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Adam and the earth were not created at the same time.

U can see that you didnt read the bible? (At least for this example)

U have only been reading people's commentaries on the bible.
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by toslex00001: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

bio. You do know that datings are not reliable..... I'm not a Bible supporting person like that but I know for a fact there is God
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Belthazor:

Which God forced Onan? He was asked by his father to give his brother descendants by being with his late brother's wife(this was the culture of the people at that time)

Onan wanted to enjoy intimacy with his brother's wife but he knew that if she got pregnant the child will be recognized as his late brother's and the Bible says he didn't want this(what sort out of man will not want his brother to have descendants if it depends on him). He wanted to sleep with his brother's wife but didn't want her to conceive children that will be identified as his brother's.

He should not have had intercourse with his sister-in-law in the first place if he didn't want her to conceive. We can conclude that Onan was ready to murder the child because he knew it wouldn't be recognized as his. He opted to spill his semen than to impregnate his late brothers wife. So this displeased God and in the old testament times where we had no advocate (Jesus) judgement was often an instant thing, hence Onan paid the price of murder with his own life.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by notjonbellion(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Which God forced Onan? He was asked by his father to give his brother descendants by being with his late brother's wife(this was the culture of the people at that time)

Onan wanted to enjoy intimacy with his brother's wife but he knew that if she got pregnant the child will be recognized as his late brother's and the Bible says he didn't want this(what sort out of man will not want his brother to have descendants if it depends on him). He wanted to sleep with his brother's wife but didn't want her to conceive children that will be identified as his brother's.

He should not have had intercourse with his sister-in-law in the first place if he didn't want her to conceive. We can conclude that Onan was ready to murder the child because he knew it wouldn't be recognized as his. He opted to spill his semen than to impregnate his late brothers wife. So this displeased God and in the old testament times where we had no advocate (Jesus) judgement was often an instant thing, hence Onan paid the price of murder with his own life.

You atheists claim not to believe God's word yet you read and understand quote bible passages you don't understand, are you not working for the devil, how can u u understand what you don't believe?
baby!!
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
notjonbellion:
baby!!
Have you repented? cheesy
Re: Why Is God Such A Pervert? by notjonbellion(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Have you repented? cheesy
repented from what

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians / Please I Need Some Help In Some Religion/psychology Research (lolz) / Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.