Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

"If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" (1695 Views)

Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why / Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by AfterEarth(f): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2017
A major Muslim leader in Trinidad, Abu Sa’d at-
Trinidadi, reportedly made this message to all
Christians: “If you refuse [to convert to Islam], then
the only thing between you and us is the sword.”
Below is the full statement from at-Trinidadi:

"To the Christians I say, you know that you have strayed far away from the true teachings of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus . Your book was
corrupted long ago by your leaders. I call on you to remember the first two commandments, for they are what led me to Islam and to the true teachings of all the prophets.

Submit to the one who created you and
do not differentiate between the prophets, for they all came with the same message. Follow the final messenger, Muhammad, for in doing so you will be following all of the prophets . If you refuse, then we offer you the option to pay jizyah and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation. If you refuse, then the only thing between you and us is the sword".

Trinidadian Abu Sa’d at Trinidadi is among ISIS
spokesmen from several countries who have urged sympathisers, including among T&T Muslims, to launch home turf attacks against Christians.

At-Trinidadi ’s story is featured in the July edition of Dabiq, ISIS’ online magazine being published since 2014. It is aimed at recruitment, unitarianism, truth- seeking, migration and holy war among matters.

The July edition, issued last weekend and obtained by T&T Guardian last Sunday, is based on the theme “Break the Cross.” It features Christian converts, including at-Trinidadi , from the US, Canada, Finland and Jamaica who have called for supporters to destroy “Christian disbelievers.”

Following last week’s issue of the magazine, news broke of nine suspected T&T nationals detained in Turkey en route to join Isis.

T&T National Security Minister Edmund Dillon said yesterday Government was probing both that issue as well as the Dabiq report. Dillon spoke to the T&T Guardian after a meeting with law enforcement heads as well as international officials. Intelligence agencies are tracking the descriptions in the article against information on those individuals known to have gone to Syria over 2011-2016.

Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by AfterEarth(f): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44 , Lalasticlala
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by subtlemee(f): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Oh! Anti-christ has begun,save me lord
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by AceRoyal: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
The sad truth is that Islam or rather "radical Islam" is responsible for 95% of the world's present problems!
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by AceRoyal: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
The sad truth is that Islam or rather "radical Islam" is responsible for 95% of the world's present problems!
May God help us all.tongue

1 Like

Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by subtlemee(f): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2017
AceRoyal:

May God help us all.tongue

Amen
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by AfterEarth(f): 1:34am On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
It's obvious they have the heart of stone!.

Just because we don't have the hrt to kill/fight or shed blood just as they do dosen't make us fools.

But all we know is 'God Will Fight Our Battles'
Cos he's a 'Troublesome God' and that's why he said and I quote : ' Call Me In Times Of Troubles'

Shame to Islam, we won't and will never convert even if it takes me not having a vagina or a breast!
Rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by newyorks(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2017
of what benefit is the killing of rival infidel since we all are proclaiming one messiah. can't our priest and other clergies put a faith test with these extremist to encourage there congregation like Elijah did to baal worshiper.

must everything ab christain teaching now be embeded to paying tite, breaking ancestral curses and preaching riches without good work of faith?

what are the pastors doing to protect there own people from being slaughtered or this the new way of excersing one's faith.

God can't fight for himself we are the people to fight for faith because there's freedom of worship.
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by CHOPUP411(m): 1:58am On Feb 01, 2017
I beg y are these people always violent

Like for Christian share for muslim

1 Like

Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by Ridwanna(m): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2017
CHOPUP411:
I beg y are these people always violent

Like for Christian share for muslim

Read and digest boy

idiot
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
AfterEarth:
A major Muslim leader in Trinidad, Abu Sa’d at-
Trinidadi, reportedly made this message to all
Christians: “If you refuse [to convert to Islam], then
the only thing between you and us is the sword.”
Below is the full statement from at-Trinidadi:

"To the Christians I say, you know that you have strayed far away from the true teachings of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus . Your book was
corrupted long ago by your leaders. I call on you to remember the first two commandments, for they are what led me to Islam and to the true teachings of all the prophets.

Submit to the one who created you and
do not differentiate between the prophets, for they all came with the same message. Follow the final messenger, Muhammad, for in doing so you will be following all of the prophets . If you refuse, then we offer you the option to pay jizyah and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation. If you refuse, then the only thing between you and us is the sword".

Trinidadian Abu Sa’d at Trinidadi is among ISIS
spokesmen from several countries who have urged sympathisers, including among T&T Muslims, to launch home turf attacks against Christians.

At-Trinidadi ’s story is featured in the July edition of Dabiq, ISIS’ online magazine being published since 2014. It is aimed at recruitment, unitarianism, truth- seeking, migration and holy war among matters.

The July edition, issued last weekend and obtained by T&T Guardian last Sunday, is based on the theme “Break the Cross.” It features Christian converts, including at-Trinidadi , from the US, Canada, Finland and Jamaica who have called for supporters to destroy “Christian disbelievers.”

Following last week’s issue of the magazine, news broke of nine suspected T&T nationals detained in Turkey en route to join Isis.

T&T National Security Minister Edmund Dillon said yesterday Government was probing both that issue as well as the Dabiq report. Dillon spoke to the T&T Guardian after a meeting with law enforcement heads as well as international officials. Intelligence agencies are tracking the descriptions in the article against information on those individuals known to have gone to Syria over 2011-2016.
afterearth sweets....please put up a picture of you, im dying to see you
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by AfterEarth(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
afterearth sweets....please put up a picture of you, im dying to see you
lolzzz cheesy .. You're so funny ..
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
AfterEarth:
lolzzz cheesy .. You're so funny ..
walahi, your name is just epic! its sooooo loud...just let me see your face please
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by AfterEarth(f): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
walahi, your name is just epic! its sooooo loud...just let me see your face please
Lolzz ... alright!
I will tag you later!
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
AfterEarth:
Lolzz ... alright!
I will tag you later!
il be expecting it tonight...mans not always present here
Re: "If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The OnlyThing Between Us Is The Sword" by Fourwinds: 5:03am On Feb 02, 2017
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

A Man Of 48yrs Rapes 16yrs Girl In Calabar & This Happened (photos) / Show Of Shame In Calabar As Pastor Was Beaten By Prostitute For Patronizing Anot / Married Woman And Her Ex-boyfriend N*ked After They Were Caught Having S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.